We advance south on Spartacus and those who follow him in rebellion.
我们往南征讨斯巴达克斯叛军
Let our shadow fall upon them and every man,
让倒向叛军的乱臣贼子
woman and child so touched by it, struck from this world.
不分男女老幼 死无葬身之地
A bargain well struck.
成交
Call me Roman no more then.
老子不再是罗马人了
Those that join us are well armed.
足够装备那些加入我们的人
You move to take the fucking city.
你们想要攻占这座城吗
You honor me, father.
受您重托 父亲
Find Spartacus and send word of his movement.
找到斯巴达克斯 汇报他的动向
But do not tempt engagement until I have arrived with proper force.
但不要打草惊蛇 等我带主力部队到达
The Aedile bars himself in the horreum,
市政官把自己关在粮仓里
spilling pitch and threatens to put light to bear.
泼满了沥青 还扬言要点燃
No!
不要
The city, is ours.
这座城是我们的了
Swords born from shackles.
镣铐变成了剑
Your hands turn miracle, Attius.
这真是化腐朽为神奇 埃提斯
Then perhaps you would bless them with additional coin,
那你是不是该多给点钱
in reward for such divinity.
奖赏我造就的神迹
Knowing effort serves higher purpose is reward enough.
我们拿它成就大业 就是给你最好的奖赏
You chew on fresh bargain, only to swallow stale shit.
你想讨赏 结果碰了一鼻子灰吧
Suck cock, you long-haired woman.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 你个长头发的娘们
Aid Gannicus, in delivery of latest offering to Crixus.
给甘尼克斯搭把手 把刚出炉的货给克雷斯
Should you linger within our city,
你还是留在城里为好
we shall discuss terms of future benefit.
我们商量一下以后的合作
I do not lay trust in that little shit.
我不相信那个小坏蛋
You do not lay trust in anyone.
你谁都不信
You come with me!
你跟我过来
More so when they carry name of Rome.
对罗马人就更不信了
Ah, go! Silent cunt!
快走 没长舌头的傻♥逼♥
Lugo.
卢戈
How fare our prisoners?
囚犯怎么样了
They fucking shit themselves!
他们的屎尿拉了自己一身
A smell welcome to nose!
不信你来闻
See that they are fed.
保证他们有饭吃
These prisoners? We take them where?
这些囚犯 押去哪里
I question thought of keeping them shackled throughout fucking streets.
我有疑问 把他们拷在街上有什么用
Is that all you question?
只有这个疑问吗
We are at war, Spartacus.
我们在打仗 斯巴达克斯
I would see our enemy struck to the afterlife.
我更愿意看到敌人都死光
Women and children counted among them?
妇女和孩子都不例外吗
Were the same not robbed of life in escape from Batiatus’ villa?
我们逃出巴蒂塔斯家时 也没放过妇女孩子
Or the taking of this very city?
攻下这座城时也不例外
They were.
没错
Yet few that remain pose no fall to concern.
但是剩下没死的人就不能不考虑了
They pose concern to fucking stomach.
但这就需要考虑他们的食物
Drawing from our food —
消耗我们的粮食
which runs low from Aedile dousing pitch upon grain.
市政官泼的沥青就毁了不少
Let us gauge our stores.
我们去看看库存
And turn from thought of needless slaughter.
不要再想没必要的屠♥杀♥了
Keep eye upon your opponent.
眼睛别离开对手
Seek to turn defense into attack.
看准时机转守为攻
More steel, forged towards purpose.
兵器到了 刚出炉的
He has been paid what Spartacus promised,
斯巴达克斯答应给他的钱
for aiding taking the city?
已经给了吧
Five thousand denarii.
五千第纳尔
Well earned.
我玩命挣的
Then why does he yet darken presence within our walls?
那他怎么还留在城里碍眼
Give answer. I’m not fucking echo.
回话啊 我懒得传话
To further lend hand to your cause.
继续协助你们成就大业
The promise of gathering more coin
走之前还能挣更多钱
before taking leave also weighs consideration.
我当然要好好考虑
Naevia! Nasir!
妮维雅 纳西尔
See those of skill to proper weapon.
去把武器分发给能用的人
For your journey.
你的路费
I wake with desire for cock.
我一醒来就想要男人
Yet you from bed.
你又不在床上
Am I turn from the fucking visible?
我是透明人吗
I rose early, slip to Attius.
我起得早 去找埃提斯了
Much deserve for his service.
很值得
Cause bring fucking shadow.
跑来一只跟屁虫
The girl follows heel like errant pup,
我♥干♥掉她主人后
since I took her master’s life.
她就像迷路的小狗跟来了
Clear a fucking path.
躲开
Keep moving!
快点走
Against the wall!
靠着墙
Sit here!
坐下
And shut mouth!
闭嘴
Your wife is with child.
你妻子怀孕了
She should not be absent nourishment.
她需要补补身子
Gratitude.
多谢
You mistake intent.
别弄错了
I do not offer charity,
我不是施舍给你
I offer exchange.
是跟你交易
Bread,
面包
for whatever coin you may know of yet undiscovered.
换我们还没有找到的钱
Perhaps within walls of your own little hovel?
说不定就藏在你的哪间小屋里
Two streets west of the horreum.
粮仓西边 两条街外
The name Ulpianus the above door.
门上有乌尔比安的名字
Inside, leg of table stands hollow.
屋子里的桌脚是空的
You will find all that I have there.
里面有我所有的钱
Any more offerings?
还有吗
No?
没有了
Very well then.
很好
Wait.
等等
The bread. For my wife…
面包 给我妻子的
Apologies.
抱歉
Who’s more hungry?
谁更饿
Do you wish to see blood?
你想见血吗
Someone will starve!
有人要饿死了
You cunt!
混♥蛋♥
Do you desire blood?
你们想见血吗
Yeah!! Yeah!
想 想
Then let us have proper contest!
那就来一场公平竞争
Bring swords!
拿剑来
I know that one.
我认识那人
Ulpianus, a baker of breads.
乌尔比安 面包师
He is no fighter, nor man of distant heart.
他不是战士 也不是冷血的人
We fall to fucking games now?
我们要玩这种无聊的游戏吗
The Romans forced you and Crixus to such, for their amusement.
罗马人逼迫你和克雷斯角斗 也是为了玩
We but return favor.
我们只是以牙还牙
I beg you… I have no skill in this.
求你了 我不会打
Oh, he has no skill in this.
他不会打
This is Roman cunt!
罗马渣滓
Let the victor, claim their bounty!
这就是胜利者的奖赏
And the sea the fallen,
失败者
to join the Roman dead which we have swept from this city!
就跟进城时杀的罗马人黄泉相见
No!
不要
Begin.
开始
Go! Begin!
上啊 开始
Get at him!
干掉他
Draw blood!
要见血
Ulpianus!
乌尔比安
Ulpianus!
乌尔比安
Come on! Get at him!
打啊 干掉他
No, Ulpianus!
不要 乌尔比安
A fight far from worthy arena.
这种角斗真是不够看
But promise was made.
但奖励还是会给
Yeah!

Feast upon laurels.
享受你的荣誉吧
You fucking shit…
该死的混♥蛋♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!