Have you seen my husband…?
你们见到我夫君了吗
I have not, we must go.
没有 我们必须走了
I will follow once I find him.
我找到他就去追你们
May the gods protect you.
愿诸神保佑你
The Aedile.
市政官呢
Have you seen the Aedile?
你见过市政官吗
You.
是你
You aid Spartacus?
你是斯巴达克斯的帮凶
No.

I stand the man himself.
我就是他本人
Caesar.
恺撒
I had thought to find Crassus himself,
我还以为是克拉苏呢
the tone so matching.
语调一模一样
I am proud reflection of my father.
我很骄傲能像我父亲
Tiberius?
你是提比略
Jupiter’s fucking cock,
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
you were but a child since I last laid eyes.
上次见你 你还是个孩子
Apologies.
抱歉
I am for my own home before we march,
出发前我要回一趟家
I did not wish to stain it with such business.
我不想因为这事弄脏了家里
Years abroad led you to strange pleasures,
出国多年怎么让你养成这种怪癖
worthy of the beast you appear.
倒是很符合你野蛮的形象
And your father… he’s not spoken to you of this?
你父亲…没有给你说过吗
He finds himself preoccupied with more pressing concerns.
他要思考更紧迫的事情
Well, I’m certain he will share confidence.
他迟早会信任你的
When he deems you deserving.
等他认为你配得上的时候
You think I am not?
你觉得我不配吗
Sleep well, young master.
睡个好觉 小少爷
And dream of future glories.
到梦里体会未来的荣耀吧
Under my command.
在我的指挥下
Sanus.
赛纳斯
Please, let my wife live!
求你了 别杀我妻子
The city is taken.
我们已经拿下这座城
See the Romans that yet live to chains.
把幸存的罗马人都锁起来
Chains?
锁起来
You let them live?
你留他们的狗命
They pose no threat.
他们没有威胁
Nor fucking use.
也屁用没有
Would they show mercy if we were beneath heel?
如果换成我们求饶 他们会开恩吗
Still, cunt!
别动 混♥蛋♥
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
The Aedile bars himself in the horreum,
市政官把自己关在粮仓里
spilling pitch and threatens to put light to bear.
泼满了沥青 还扬言要点燃
Come.
过来
I will not lend aid to you and your animals.
我绝不帮你们这些畜生
If grain is put to fire,
如果粮食都被烧了
even I will not have voice to calm my “Animals.”
连我都没办法管住那些”畜生”了
You will do this,
你必须这样做
or see your people that yet live fall from this world.
不然那些幸存的人绝对没有活路
Please. Stay still!
饶命 别动
You will not have my city’s heart!
你们休想得到这座城
Kill them!
杀了他们
Kill them! Fuck the Roman man!
杀了他们 操翻罗马人
Make attempt on gate and I will for all to torch,
谁敢走近 我就丢火把
you fucking cunts!
该死的混♥蛋♥
I can take him…
我可以解决他
Agron!
艾力冈
Lower spear.
放下矛
Laeta…
莱塔
Kill them all!
全部杀光
Go to him.
过去
And pray your words hold meaning.
祈祷他能听你的话
Don’t listen to his words!
别听他的话
He’s the reason we suffered!
就是他让我们受苦的
I thought you dead.
我以为你死了
You would place our fate in her fucking hands.
你把我们的命运交到她手里
I place it in what I believe in.
我自有主意
I yet live, among a clutch of others.
我活着 还有一些人活着
How many?
多少
Too few.
很少
And we will be fewer still, if you do not stop this.
如果你不住手 活着的就更少了
You would give them all we have worked for?
我们辛苦挣来的一切就拱手相让吗
I would see no more death this night.
今夜我看了太多流血死亡
Open gate, let us see sun crest upon another day.
打开门 让我们看到明天的太阳升起
I will not bow to fucking slaves!
我绝不向奴隶低头
Turn thought from them, and towards your people.
别老想着他们 想想你的人♥民♥
If you do this,
你要是不住手
you will condemn them all to the afterlife.
黄泉之下你如何向他们交代
Your wife among them…
包括我在内
Oh, no!
不要
He would have opened the gate!
他会开门的
I know he would of.
他一定会的
He would have opened the gate for me.
他会为了我打开门的
I could not place faith in it.
我不能押在他身上
We have had our fill of blood and vengeance this night.
今晚我们杀够了 也报了仇
No Roman that yet draws breath shall suffer further harm.
不要再残害幸存的罗马人
The city is ours!
这座城是我们的了
The city is free!
我们自♥由♥了
Once again the Romans fall!
罗马人又一次失败了
Victory!
胜利
To see one loved robbed of life is a heavy thing.
看到心爱的人死去是难以承受的痛
One done lightly by Romans many times to me.
但罗马人不止一次这样伤害我
It is no balm,
也许无法安慰你
but know that I carry the full weight of your loss.
但请记住 你所有的痛都压在我的肩上
Place her in chains.
把她锁起来
War often carries with it great sacrifice.
有战争就会有牺牲
None more keenly felt
没有什么比
than threat of those one holds closest to heart
至爱的亲人离开这个世界
struck from this world.
更让人难过的了
I would not have my son fall to such a fate
我不要我的儿子落到这样的结局
because he was not ready for command.
在他还不能胜任指挥官的时候
Nor would I deny him opportunity,
我也不能拒绝给他机会
to prove himself a man in his father’s eyes.
让他向父亲证明自己长大成人
You stand as my word and my will.
你代我行使权力
You honor me, father.
受您重托 父亲
As I shall honor the name of Crassus.
我绝对不辱克拉苏家族之名
Ride with Caesar and men of your choosing.
跟恺撒同行 带上你挑选的人
Seek out Mummius and what remains of Cossinius’ legion.
去找莫姆缪斯以及科西尼斯的残军
Find Spartacus and send word of his movement,
找到斯巴达克斯 汇报他的动向
but do not tempt engagement
但不要打草惊蛇
until I have arrived with proper force.
等我带主力部队到达
You fill the air with lofty promise,
你信誓旦旦 说得天花乱坠
only to command I bow to a fucking boy?!
就是为了让我听命于一个小毛孩
He is my son!
他是我儿子
And shall be treated with mirrored respect!
你既然尊重我 也应该尊重他
I have spread coin towards your election as Military Tribune.
我为你担任军事保民官一职花了不少钱
Formal title Tiberius is yet too young to hold.
提比略还太年轻 不足冠以正式头衔
Wear my token to pass unmolested through encampment,
带上我的徽章 你可以自♥由♥出入军营
until appearance is shorn to Roman likeness.
直到显露你的真实身份
I would prefer fancy sword and expected position.
我更喜欢那把剑和期望的职位
Stay upon path I have set,
按我指给你的路走
and see greater glories bestowed at journey’s end.
路到尽头 你自然荣耀加身
Sound horn!
吹响号♥角
We advance south on Spartacus and those who follow him in rebellion!
我们往南征讨斯巴达克斯叛军
Let our shadow fall upon them…
让倒向叛军的乱臣贼子
and every man, woman, and child
不分男女老幼
so touched by it struck from this world
在罗马的荣光与威力之下
by the might and glory of Rome!
死无葬身之地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!