We move to liberate it.
是解放它
The gate stands only in our path.
唯一阻挡我们的是城门
We would to slit throats in the night and see it raised.
我们本打算趁夜偷袭 打开城门
Unexpected curfew presents difficulty
却没预料到宵禁
in reaching it unnoticed.
这就很难隐秘行动了
City guard would raise clamor well in advance —
卫兵看到我们就会大叫大喊
I cannot aid you in this.
这我可帮不上忙
It would mean my life.
小命都保不住
You have forged weapons for Spartacus himself.
你已经亲手为斯巴达克斯打了一把剑
If we are discovered with your craft clutched in hand,
只要他们发现我们手中拿着你的剑
then they will send you to the afterlife all the same.
你跟不跟我们干也都是一个死
Fuck the gods.
操♥他♥妈♥的
What would you have of me?
你要我怎么做
Gently.
轻一点
I should not have content fall to ruin by rough use.
别笨手笨脚的弄坏了里面的东西
Go fetch the rest.
把剩下的都搬过来
See that they are careful.
要他们搬的时候当心
You would see me weighted with unnecessary comforts.
这些不必要的东西可都是我行军的累赘
Have I grown that heavy?
我有那么重吗
These are yours?
这是你的东西
I would not be found wanting,
如果战事拖太久
if campaign stretches beyond expectation.
我可不希望独守空房♥ 害你空想
You wish to join me, in pursuit of Spartacus?
你想随我去跟斯巴达克斯打仗吗
I wish no such thing.
我可不想
Yet I will not be removed from your arms
但我更不想几个月甚至几年
for months threatening years.
不在你身边
Publius and I shall travel with you and Tiberius.
普布利乌斯和我要陪你和提比略一起去
You know women are forbidden within encampment.
你知道军营里是不能有女人的
Yet they are not banned from followers’ camp,
但没有规定女人不能进侍从营地
unless rules have shifted absent knowledge.
除非我连规矩改了都不知道
I would not have my family bedded among slaves and whores.
我不允许家人睡在奴隶和妓♥女♥当中
Is it not better solution
即便如此
than having them stricken from embrace?
也好过留他们在千里之外
Desire much appreciated.
你的心意我领了
Yet I could not stay mind from thought of your safety,
但如此靠近敌人 我必会分神
placed so near the enemy.
担忧你的安全
I would have you remain here,
我要你留在这里
far from the threat of death war so often promises.
远离随时能取人性命的战争
Is that sole reason?
只是这样吗
Father.
父亲
All has been attended.
一切已就绪
Your army stands ready to march upon first light.
您的军队已准备好 天亮就启程
News well received.
很好
I would have word.
我还有话说
There yet lingers issue of what title I shall hold.
唯一的问题就是我的头衔
I am possessed of leanings towards the matter.
我正在考虑这样的问题
Morning sun shall see them fall to place.
日出时分自有定论
Have these returned from where they sprang.
把这些东西都放回去
I would have house in order before we take leave from it.
我出发之前 要看到这里井然有序
I thought honored position all but mine.
我以为荣耀的职位只属于我
Now I fear he favors another.
现在恐怕他另有人选
Then you stand as your mother,
那你跟母亲一样了
bound by blood and inconsiderate worth.
只有血缘维系 却是无足轻重
It is a thing of rare beauty.
非常精美
Is it not?
对吧
Yes, Dominus.
是 主人
You will carry it when you face Spartacus?
您征讨斯巴达克斯时会佩带吗
I shall carry my father’s sword.
我要带父亲的剑
It is not as well bred or considered as this…
虽然没有这把剑精美绝伦
yet it holds deeper meaning.
却有更深的意义
Caesar will carry it then?
那么由恺撒佩带吗
As your word and will?
代您行使权力
I should not have placed you within his reach.
我不该让你离他这么近
He is a man of base needs.
他的原始欲望很强烈
Then why honor him with title, that above your son?
那为何给他的头衔 高过您的儿子
Apologies, I overstep.
抱歉 我冒犯了
You speak your heart.
你只是说出了心里话
I know your concern for the boy.
我知道你关心那小子
He no longer stands as such.
他已经不是孩子
But in the eyes of his father.
不过在父亲眼里还是
Would my wife could voice such simple wisdom.
真希望我妻子也能说出这般话来
I saw the gathering of trunks.
我看到了那些行李
She goes with you?
她跟随您一同去吗
It was her intent.
她这样要求
Yet I would find no comfort in her presence.
但我在她身上找不到安慰
As I would in yours…
而你可以给我
Is such a thing possible?
真的可以吗
I will be forced to place you within followers’ camp.
虽然我只能让你住在侍从营地
But yes, it is possible.
但这是真的
If you so desire it.
如果你也愿意
Yes, Dominus.
愿意 主人
I do not pose question as master,
我并非以主人身份提问
but as a man.
而是以一个男人
And would have answer as one.
所以请你回答一个男人的提问
Yes.
愿意
It is something I desire, Marcus.
我希望如此 马科斯
Fuck my ass…
我♥操♥
Quickly!

We must gather more men and swords!
我们要召集人手 拿起武器
Spartacus is here!
斯巴达克斯在这里
There is no more time. What did it come of him?
没时间了 他到底搞定了没有
There is one way to know.
想搞清楚只有一个办法
Let us see it done or wrong.
那我们便去搞清楚吧
The moon nears its peak.
月亮升到顶了
Yet fucking gate stands firmly rooted.
该死的城门还关得那么死
They will see it raised.
他们肯定能打开
Or fall in attempt.
要么死在城门下
Ready the others.
让大家准备
When gate trembles, death follows upon heel.
城门一动 就是杀人见血的时候
Spartacus is within our walls!
斯巴达克斯在城内
Move, come with me.
行动 跟我来
See gate protected!
把城门看紧
You, open the storeroom!
你去打开库房♥
Quickly!

Reward will surely find hands for this.
这事情少不了你的奖赏
Of that I have no fucking doubt.
那是毫无疑问的
Attius! Raise the alarm
埃提斯 发警报
Call for more men!
去喊人
Hide yourself, I will find you when it is over!
躲起来 完事了我去找你
See gate opened!
把门打开
Clear the way!
干掉他们
Move!
行动
Arm yourselves!
拿起武器
Forward towards the front gate!
去前门
Diotimus.
迪欧特莫斯
Where is Laurus?
洛厄斯呢
I am here, slave.
我在这里 奴隶
You would turn against your dominus and join rebellion?
你们要背叛主人 参加叛军吗
Fucking animals…
该死的畜生
Diotimus.
迪欧特莫斯
The villa is taken.
宅子已拿下
See yourselves free.
你们快解开
Move.
快走
My dominus…
我主人
He is dead?
死了吗
Then I shall follow him to the afterlife…
那我就跟他一起去黄泉
and piss upon his shadow…
朝他的鬼魂撒泡尿
Ulpianus!
乌尔比安
We flee to Melia Ridge,
我们要逃去米利亚峰
if they have not already sealed escape.
趁他们还没有封锁退路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!