Demand any question,
无论问什么
and he shall break answer to aid you.
他都会如实相告
You are taken with wife?
你不是有妇之夫吗
Your eyes stand as my wife’s.
你的眼睛很像我妻子的
As does taste upon lips.
唇齿的味道也是一样
I would be reminded of her in shadow’s touch.
温柔的抚摸能让我想起她
Eyes shut towards difference…
眼睛闭上便没什么不同
and warmed by longing remembrance…
让热切的记忆温暖我的身心
Kore.
克芮
Remove yourself.
离开这里
Yes, Dominus.
遵命 主人
You send gift of wine and warm embrace,
你送来了好酒与美人
only to snatch away–
却又抢走…
She was not sent for your fucking pleasure.
她不是用来满足你的兽♥欲♥的
Apologies.
抱歉
I did not know the girl held meaning.
我以为那女人无足轻重
You’ve been away too long from civilized company.
你在外征战太久 放荡惯了
See yourself to robe,
穿好袍子
and thoughts towards more pressing matters.
把心思放到更要紧的事情上
You present yourself with breasts and ass
你向他袒胸露乳
formed with morning dew.
尽显曼妙身姿
Is it wonder that a man strong of desire
他这样欲♥火♥旺盛的男人
would not be tempted to taste such ripe offering?
当然蠢蠢欲动 想要尝尝鲜了
Take lesson and remove yourself from fucking sight.
吸取教训 给我滚出去
Yes, Domina.
遵命 女主人
We have not yet procured enough horses.
我们还没有足够的马匹
I will not have cavalry found lacking in moment of need.
我不希望看到骑兵在关键时刻不够用
What has happened?
出什么事了
Nothing of concern, apologies.
没什么事 抱歉
Break words, and find comfort in how they are received.
说出来 我给你做主
I was attending Caesar as commanded…
我刚才奉命伺候恺撒
Caesar?
恺撒
Gaius Julius Caesar?
盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒
He laid hands upon me.
他对我动手动脚
If your father had not appeared, I…
要不是你父亲出现 我…
Where is he?
他在哪儿
The man we hunt…
我们所追捕的人
was a champion at the arena,
曾是竞技场的冠军
to rival any in the Republic.
作战的本事不逊于任何人
Yet only a gladiator, regardless of skill.
他再厉害 也就是个角斗士
How has he bested our legions?
他是如何击败罗马军团的
Spartacus knows of war,
斯巴达克斯熟知战争
and the waging of it from his days in Thrace.
从他在色雷斯的时候起就开始征战了
If rumor is true,
如果传言是真的
he fought among the auxiliary beneath the fool Glaber
格雷博那个蠢货在死于维苏威一役之前
before his fall of Vesuvius.
斯巴达克斯在他的辅军中战斗过
Then he’s familiar with our tactics.
这么说他对我们的战术也很熟悉了
And has used such knowledge to the regret of those that have pressed him.
并且利用这些知识 摧毁那些曾压♥迫♥他的人
He believes he knows what a “Proper” Roman soldier will do.
他自以为熟悉罗马战士的套路
A thing that could be turned toward advantage.
我们可以利用这一点
Would that my own blood stood now so sharp of mind.
真希望我的孩子有这样的头脑
Ah, years and the taste of battle
多经历战火的淬炼
will hone your pup’s teeth.
你那乖乖狗自然能牙尖爪利
Of that I have little doubt.
这点我倒从不怀疑
Yet to bring Spartacus to ground I must have a wolf at my side.
但要击败斯巴达克斯 我需要不是狗而是狼
And let us turn gleaming fang towards moon of full purpose,
那我们便在月圆之夜亮出尖牙 仰天长嗥
and see blood and gore matted upon fur.
杀他个血肉横飞
Curfew! Inside please.
宵禁 不准外出
Make your way indoors!
全都进屋子
Curfew! Move, move.
宵禁 快走快走
Move along!
快走
Off the streets!
不准在街上逗留
You move along!
快离开
Clear these streets!
街上不准留人
Messalina!
梅莎莉娜
She has a habit of running wild.
这孩子就是喜欢胡闹
Here.

You stay close to your mother.
不要离开你母亲身边
Gratitude.
多谢
You inside.
快进去
You there.
站住
I laid eyes upon you in the square this morning,
今天早上在广场我就注意你了
did I not? As I upon you.
是你吧 彼此彼此
Word has reached ear you spoke my name
听说你早上在城门口
upon entering gate, claiming business.
搬出我的名号♥ 说是要找我有事
I fear you have been misled.
恐怕你是搞错了
You have nothing I find of worth.
你还不值得我浪费时间
Then why are you within these walls?
那你进城是为了什么
Remove hand.
松手
What is your purpose here?
到底是干什么
Put question to honored husband, and have reply.
你去问我夫君 自然就有答案了
He trades with the Aedile?
他和市政官做生意吗
He does.
是的
The mistake is mine, then.
那就是我误会了
See yourself from the streets before nightfall,
天黑后不要到处乱晃
to avoid further misunderstanding.
不要让我再误会你
Come along!

Apologies.
抱歉
I assure you, not all in the city stand as him.
并不是城里的每个人都像他这样
What he spoke of, removing myself from the streets…?
他说要我别到处乱晃
Is it not troublesome?
很讨厌吧
I made attempt to dissuade my husband,
我也劝过我夫君
but he thought it best to have streets cleared
但他觉得在彻底平叛之前
of all but city guard,
最好是清空街道
until the rebellion has been quelled.
只留下卫兵巡逻
You have a place to call your own this night?
你有地方过夜吗
Yes.

I have my eye towards such.
我正要过去呢
Move inside!
都进去
All streets are to be cleared!
清空所有街道
Curfew is in affect!
宵禁开始
A little more securer this time!
加强戒备
The streets cleared by guards?
卫兵清空了街道
By command of the Aedile.
是市政官的命令
Did you know of this?
你知道吗
Fuck yourself.
去你♥妈♥的♥
News greets me with shared ear.
我又不比别人多知道什么
Trust these will service need.
相信能满足你们的要求
They will.
肯定能
Yet there is more we must ask of you now.
不过我们现在还有要求
I thought as much.
我就知道
Two hundred denarii a piece,
两百第纳尔
and you may lay hidden here until sun crests
你可以在这里过夜
and curfew is lifted.
直到解除宵禁
It is not sleep we seek.
我没打算过夜
What deformity of mind do you think I suffer from,
你以为我脑子抽风了吗
that I would give further aid to enemies of Rome?
还要继续跟罗马公敌合作
You hold no love of the republic.
你对共和国又没什么感情
Sentiment often through wine so in years past.
酒灌多了吧 你也多愁善感起来了
Words of the drunk and food, jealous of privilege.
至少我有吃有喝 有别人羡慕的特权
We find ourselves heavy with Roman coin.
我们正巧钱多得使不完
What cost would sober intent?
你开个价吧
Five thousand denarii would see me far from this city,
五千第纳尔应该足够我离开这座城
and shores of fucking Republic.
离开天杀的罗马了
A bargain well struck.
成交
Call me Roman no more, then!
老子不再是罗马人了
How many more swords do you need?
你要多少剑
Those that join us are well armed.
足够装备那些加入我们的人
Join you?
加入你们
You move to take the fucking city?!
你们想要攻占这座城吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!