solely for the wealth I have amassed
完全是因为我积累的雄厚财力
through labor and dealings
那是我的劳动所得
those with “Proper” Lineage deem beneath them.
是踩着那些有贵族血统的人爬上来的
And you believe this singular cause why they hate you, hmm?
你认为这是他们讨厌你的唯一原因
Your campaign against Mithridates
你跟米特拉达梯的战斗
and um other adventures.
以及别的那些行动
Costly, were they not?
很烧钱 对吧
I know you stand in considerable debt.
我知道你现在债台高累
A dangerous place for a man to find himself,
还有一群”糊涂蛋”视你为眼中钉
when he’s made enemies of the “Sodden fools”
恨不得除之而后快
who would see him to ruin.
你的处境可不妙
Ah, I shall see it repaid.
我会还清债务的
By what means?
怎么还
You possess name absent wealth.
你有头衔却没有财富
And you possess wealth absent name.
你有财富却没有头衔
Imagine what could be wrested from highest perch,
如果克拉苏和恺撒联手
were Crassus and Caesar to align themselves.
何愁大事不成
My name has remained constant
我自打出娘胎起
since falling from my mother’s womb.
就背负起这名号♥了
You have been heavy with gold for equal years.
你腰缠万贯也有这么多年了
Why now suggest the pairing?
为何现在提出联手
Opportunity to seize laurels and the gratitude
因为攫取功名利禄的大好机会
of the Republic presents itself.
摆到我们面前来了
And with it, first stone upon the road to greater glories.
抓住机会 我们以后还能攫取更大的功名
What would you have me aid you in,
那我要怎么帮助你
to see such a day hastened?
才能早日看到这一天呢
Bring end to slave rebellion.
平息奴隶叛乱
And death of Spartacus.
杀死斯巴达克斯
Attius.
埃提斯
I would have words, you fucking goat.
我找你有事 你这坏小子
Jupiter fuck me!
我♥操♥
Have you lost wit coming here, you mad shit?
你疯了吗 怎么到这里来
You are branded an enemy of Rome.
你现在是罗马公敌
I was told you hold no love for the Republic.
我听说你对共和国没什么好感
Tell me you have not brought
别告诉我
the Bringer of Fucking Piss and Shit to my very door?
你把携屎尿之使者带到我家里来了
Your legend precedes you.
你是威名远扬啊
I bring but opportunity.
我带来的是机会
One that you may profit greatly from,
你说不定可以大赚一笔
if you are of a mind.
只要你愿意
It would have to be very considerable,
那利润必须非常可观
to outweigh risk of association dragging me to depths.
抵得上我受牵连的危险
A river shall flow in its wake,
该有的自然会有
if we find ourselves lighted upon favorable shore.
只要我们达到了想要的目的
What would such a journey require?
你们冒险进来是为了什么
Your skill, towards the fashioning of swords.
你的本行 锻造兵器的技术
Swords?
兵器
The fucking Aedile denies me the crafting of weapons,
该死的市政官不准我锻造武器
blame laid on fear of your rebellion.
怕被你们这些造♥反♥的拿去
All that is struck now are fucking
现在只准打造工具
tools and shackles,
还有镣铐
to keep the slaves of those privileged fucks in hand.
好让那些该死的权贵们控制奴隶
The Aedile will not be of concern.
不用管市政官怎么想
How many would you need?
你们需要多少
Two will see our needs met.
两把剑就行了
You give coin enough for many times what you ask.
你们给的钱可远远不止买♥♥两把剑
The balance towards your discretion.
多的钱随你处置
And what purpose will silent tongue not speak of?
你们到底要干什么 搞得神秘兮兮的
Do we have agreement?
同意还是不同意
Two swords, and an end to involvement.
两把剑 然后我们各不相干
Return as sun falls.
日落时来拿
I would linger,
我留在这儿
and recall joyous times with trusted friend.
跟这位可信的朋友叙叙旧
I hold concern for the Roman.
我不放心这个罗马人
Let us hope the weight of coin anchors him to purpose.
希望那些钱足够让他乖乖办事
What if coward done more to him?
如果他没这个狗胆呢
We shall see him dash upon rocks.
那他肯定被石头砸死
Rejoin Agron.
去跟艾力冈会合
Make preparations.
做好准备
When moon is at its highest, we shall see gate raised.
月到中天 城门便会升起来
And fucking city fall to deserved fate.
这座城的劫数便要到了
Attius.
埃提斯
My appetite swells.
我的胃口变大了
Where would I find holdings of grain
希留爱沙的城里面
within Sinuessa’s walls?
哪儿有粮仓
The finest quality.
质量上乘
From the fields of Sicilia.
来自西西里岛的麦田
I have mind towards large acquisition.
我有意大量购买♥♥
Ah, I’ll seal that for you.
我给你印上吧
Apologies.
抱歉
My husband concludes business…
要等我夫君决定
No pressing concern until moon greets night.
反正我白天也没有什么要紧事
You stand well supplied.
你们的储量很足嘛
Shipment received this day from Sicilia,
今天刚从西西里岛运来一船货
with another to arrive upon the Kalends.
初一还有货运过来
Although most of that has already been purchased by Crassus.
不过大部分都由克拉苏收♥购♥了
Marcus Crassus?
马科斯·克拉苏
He favors our stores above all others.
我们的商♥铺♥是他最中意的
And one of the few that can yet afford cost,
而且因为斯巴达克斯的叛乱
ever rising in light of events concerning the rebel Spartacus.
开销与日俱增 能承担的商♥铺♥也没几家了
Have heard of the distress he has caused the Republic, in my travels.
我在旅途中也有所耳闻 他带来的麻烦不小
What brings you to Sinuessa en Valle?
你来希留爱沙山是为什么呢
Slaves.
奴隶
I find myself with ever expanding family of them,
我身边的奴隶不断增多
and would ensure they are well provided for.
希望保证他们吃饱穿暖
You have thought toward housing them in the city?
你打算让他们住在城里
It has crossed mind.
有这样想过
If you wish to see them any form of comfort,
如果你希望他们过上舒服日子
I would strike from such.
我劝你打消这个念头
I witnessed a slave stoned in the marketplace.
我看到有个奴隶在市场上被砸死了
A common occurrence?
很常见吗
No.

Yet I fear it will become so,
但恐怕以后就常见了
if this matter of rebellion is not soon concluded.
如果叛乱的事情不能很快解决的话
Let us pray, then.
那我们祈祷吧
For the proper end to it.
希望有个好的结局
He at last frees himself.
他终于忙完了
You were at the stoning this morning, were you not?
你今早在现场观刑吧
I was present at unfortunate spectacle.
我参与了一起不幸的事件
And ended it prematurely.
然后早早地结束了刑罚
Gratitude.
多谢
The crowd pressed towards frenzy.
人们的情绪几近疯狂
I would not see more blood spilled absent cause.
我不想再看到无谓的流血
Nor I.
我也一样
Absent cause.
不要无谓的流血
Bring knife to bear upon beard.
拿刀替我修面
Why do you pause in the face of command?
为什么不听从指令
She but obeys a higher one.
她只不过听从更高的指令
The dominus orders you to remain unshorn.
主人命令你不得修面
Toward what purpose?
为了什么
His thoughts are his own in such regard.
他的想法只有他本人知道
And what are yours?
那你的呢
I do not understand.
我不明白
It is a simple question.
这是个很简单的问题
What are your thoughts?
你是怎么想的呢
Towards what subject?
想什么
The one that stands before you.
站在你面前的这个人
How do you gauge Caesar?
你认为恺撒这人怎样
I do not know him,
我不认识他
and can form no opinion of worth.
说不出有用的观点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!