And in grim wake,
完事后
post notice to quell further unpleasantness.
贴出告示 以儆效尤
This way!
这边
Stand up!
站起来
Come on.
快过来
Ennius.
恩尼乌斯
Why are you not at the horreum?
你怎么不去粮仓
I was delayed by young Ulpianus.
让乌尔比安的事情耽搁了
He has implored me to broach Now is place nor time.
他恳请我跟你说… 现在不是时候
Come on, get on with it!
快点 过去
By permission of honored Aedile,
受尊敬的市政官大人许可
I present yet another beloved slave
我向各位说明 又有一个奴隶
fallen to treacherous thought and whisper of rebellion.
因大逆不道的思想和图谋叛乱的言行而堕落
And who would not fall to such beneath heel of a toad?
摊上这么个恶毒的主 谁能不反
He was discovered secreting scraps of food
有人发现他私藏食物
intended for journey far from these walls.
打算离开本城 远走高飞
Laurus cannot be faulted for a dog turned to madness.
家狗发疯 这不能怪洛厄斯
Show an animal kindness
善待动物
and it will give loyalty until the heavens fall.
它们便绝对忠诚于你
A journey that would lead to kinship
他打算投奔亲人
Show it nothing but the lash
只是鞭打它们
with like mind of untold mischief towards the Republic…
跟那些意图不轨 叛国作乱的人鬼混
and wonder not why it bears teeth.
那就难怪它们龇牙了
Shackles alone no longer offer fair deterrent.
只用镣铐根本就没有什么威慑力了
Let us add to them with warning of weighted stone
必须加上石头以示警醒
and the promise of death for any who dare follow in such regard.
让胆敢有这种念头的人知道 这是死路一条
Stop, and listen!
站住 听好了
Make him suffer!
让他尝尝苦头
Finish that fucker!
干掉这混♥蛋♥
Must make attempt to end this.
我们要想办法阻止
It would but pair our fate with his.
那我们就跟他一个下场了
I will not stand idle while the man’s life holds in the balance–
那人命悬一线 我不能袖手旁观
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
He will see your fucking Republic to blood and shit!
他一定会把你该死的共和国打得血肉横飞
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus! See rebellious tongue forever stilled!
斯巴达克斯 要他的脏嘴再也说不出话
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Die!
去死吧
With Spartacus sent you all to afterlife!
等斯巴达克斯把你们统统送进地狱
Come on!
快来啊
Throw!
扔啊
Throw!
扔啊
This is your time for retribution!
报应的时刻到了
Die!
去死吧
Throw more!
继续扔
Yeah! Die!
好样的 去死
Yeah!
好样的
Come on, throw!
快来啊 扔
You draw attention.
你引起他们注意了
I but end suffering.
我帮他早些了断
As I would for all so afflicted by festering disease of Rome.
我要同样对待那些遭受罗马荼毒的人
Procure a cornicen for each centuria.
每个百人团指派一名号♥令官
I would not have command obscured during battle.
打仗时要确保我的命令清晰无误地传达
And see tesserarius tripled in number.
传令官增加三倍
Watch must be alert should Spartacus attack
如果斯巴达克斯发动夜袭
under cover of darkness.
必须及时通报
I will not be caught unawares as Cossinius and Furius.
我绝不能像科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯那样措手不及
Another message from Senator Metellus.
梅泰勒斯元老又来信了
The man threatens to bury us beneath a storm of parchment.
他这是要拿羊皮纸压死我们吗
The Senate grows anxious for our troops to move
元老院等不及要我们军队
from Field of Mars in pursuit of Spartacus.
离开战神广场 追捕斯巴达克斯了
They are not alone in such thought.
不只他们这么急
Mmm, there are yet needs to be attended.
不过还有事情没办完
How stand we on account of arma?
武器装备方面怎么样了
Sabinus and I have procured what was requested.
萨比努斯和我按要求置备齐了
You will be well pleased.
您一定会满意
Let us weigh the worth of your labor,
那就掂量掂量你的成果
set achievement to scale.
再考虑你的回报
You have exceeded expectation.
你已经超出他的预期了
He will recognize value of all your efforts.
他肯定能看到你的价值
And who most deserves highest command beneath him.
你最有资格成为仅次于他的指挥官
Vulcan himself could not have forged
锻造之神都打不出
more glorious arma towards noble cause.
更高贵更精良的武器了
It’s a rare thing… for such blasphemy
确实罕见 你这锻造的技巧
to be proven in execution of skill.
配得上这渎神的言论
I stand humbled by the praise of Crassus.
承蒙克拉苏赞赏
A straighten back, and see words follow towards honest price.
直说吧 你要价多少
Ninety denarii.
九十第纳尔
My-my finest offering.
最低价格了
And cost of less divine spectacle?
稍差一些的价格呢
One hundred and twenty denarii per soldier, fully equipped.
士兵的全套装备只要一百二十第纳尔
As agreed upon by your noble son.
您儿子已经同意了
A fair price.
价格很公道
Apologies, Dominus.
打扰了 主人
He has arrived.
他来了
Your terms are agreeable.
你的条件可以接受
Tiberius will conclude our business.
就由提比略代我完成这笔交易
Yes, of course, gratitude —
好的 谢谢
Did I not tell you?
我没说错吧
There now stands nothing between you and deserved title.
不用担心你应有的头衔了
Am I to be kept waiting entire fucking day?
我他妈的要在这儿耗一整天吗
If that is my husband’s wish.
这要决定于我的夫君
Well, one he shall not see granted.
那他便要失望了
Caesar!
恺撒
Your men forget themselves.
你的下人忘了自己的身份
You are the one that has lost mind.
失去理智的人是你
Leave us.
退下
She never did care for me.
她向来不喜欢我
Have you ever given her reason?
她有什么理由喜欢你呢
My apologies for not worshipping her as Juno upon cloud.
没把她当女神膜拜是我的错
I would fall to my own wife, too long from my arms.
我只哄自己的妻子 好久没见到她了
Cornelia has been sent word of your delay.
已经派人告诉科妮莉亚 说你推迟抵达
Delay?
推迟
Is that what you term setting upon me as I return through city gate,
我一路风尘仆仆赶过来 连澡都没顾得上洗
in advance of bath or fresh robe to erase hard journey?
匆匆忙忙进了城 你就这么说我
I term it necessity.
我说是必要的推迟
Your victories abroad are well known.
我们都知道你在国外打了胜仗
As is your insolence
还有你的独断专行
in waging battle against the allies
不等地方总督许可
of Mithridates absent proconsuls’ permission.
与米特拉达梯的盟军大战一场
The province would have been lost
要是傻等那群糊涂蛋的指令
if I had waited on word from those sodden fools.
行省早就被夺走了
Ah, as I would’ve lost advantage of lone voice upon ear,
正如我要是等着你来
if I had waited to break word with you.
这儿就没我说话的地方了
Speak plainly.
有话直说
I grow tired of mystery.
我讨厌绕弯子
Ah, then let us part veil.
敞开天窗说亮话
You hold revered name of the Julian clan.
你有恺撒家族的尊荣名号♥
Sired from the bloodline of Venus.
继承了维纳斯的血脉
Divine mother of Aeneas, forbearer of Romulus,
她是埃涅阿斯的圣母 尊贵的罗马缔造者
exalted founder of Rome —
罗穆卢斯的先祖
I require no lesson in my fucking heritage.
我那该死的家世背景不用你来教
Then perhaps one in mine.
那么就说说我的吧
I am descendant from no god.
我不是神明的后代
Nor man of lofty note.
也没有显赫的头衔
I’m tolerated within the Senate
元老院之所以有我一席之地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!