I do not understand his mind.
他到底在想什么
Set aside wounded pride and think as he would.
受伤的自尊心先放一边 换位思考
And see shrouded mystery parted.
一切必能水落石出
Swiftly. Before they are discovered from their post.
加快速度 不要引起他们的注意
We do not know how many await inside.
不知道里面有多少人
Let us pray they are not too few.
但愿人不要太少
I am encircled by mad fucks.
你们都是疯子
And begin to count myself as one.
我也快疯了
The gods favor us.
诸神保佑
Spartacus holds no belief in them.
斯巴达克斯不信神
I pray this night they prove me wrong.
希望今晚诸神证明我错了
Dominus, it takes time to master technique.
主人 掌握技巧需要时间
I well know it can swell frustration.
这当然容易使人沮丧
My frustrations lie not with myself.
我不是因为自己无能而沮丧
Dominus? If I have done something to offend…
主人 如果我做了什么冒犯到您
The only offense lies in what you do not do.
是你没做什么冒犯到了我
You hold back in your assault.
你进攻时保留了实力
Do you think I’m not worthy of it?
你觉得我不配和你较量吗
As the Senate believes me unworthy of a true command?
正如元老院认为我不配当统帅
No, Dominus.
不是的 主人
None stand more worthy of respect than you.
您是最值得尊敬的人
Then see it given.
那就表现给我看
Come at me.
向我进攻
As you would an opponent in the arena,
就像你在竞技场上与对手搏杀
absent thought of mercy.
毫不留情
Father–
父亲
We all have lessons that must learned.
我们都有要学的东西
I would have this my final test.
我视其为终极考验
And in its completion, knowledge that I am readied
只有过了这一关 我才算做好准备
to face those trained in your arts upon field of battle.
面对那些与你经受过同样训练的人
You ask me to kill you.
您是要我杀了您
I command you to try.
我是命令你放胆一试
Then you command my death.
那您就是置我于死地了
If you’re victorious, it will be at the cost of my life.
如果您获胜 便意味着我丢掉了性命
If you fall to my sword, my life is equally forfeit.
如果您倒在我的剑下 我依旧难逃一死
Tiberius. Bear witness.
提比略 你来作证
If Hilarus strikes me down
如果海拉努斯击倒我
he’s to be rewarded with his freedom
那便赏赐他自♥由♥之身
and ten thousand denarii.
以及一万第纳尔
You cannot be serious.
您没开玩笑吧
A man’s true enemy is doubt.
最大的敌人莫过于疑虑
A thing I would not carry into battle against Spartacus.
我不能带着疑虑与斯巴达克斯交战
Make choice.
做出选择吧
Or fall where you stand.
否则就是一死
Your will, Dominus.
遵命 主人
My hands.
任您吩咐
First and second garrison ride to join the legion.
一队和二队快马加鞭与军团会合
Spartacus does not hold the numbers for decisive victory.
斯巴达克斯的兵力不足以一击制胜
What is his mind in such attack?
他莽撞进军是何意图
Let us see his skull split open,
那我们就敲开他的脑壳
and read his fucking thoughts upon the ground–
看看他到底想了些什么
Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯
Fall back.
后退
Stay together.
靠拢
You must stop this.
您快阻止他们
He has given command.
他下了命令
It must be obeyed.
我必须服从
Come on!
来啊
We must see you to safety.
我们必须送您到安全的地方
I will not fucking turn from him again.
我他妈的再也不要从他面前逃跑了
Seize reason. We will return with more men
请您冷静 等我们召集人马回来
and see Spartacus to his fate.
势必拿下斯巴达克斯
Don’t let them away!
别让他们逃了
Go!
上啊
You were waiting…
您在等待时机
for me to think you’d made misstep I warned you of…
让我误以为您犯了我先前提醒过的错误
Knowledge and patience.
知识与耐心
The only counter to greater skill.
是击败强者的唯一方法
You have been well schooled.
您学得很好
Know that your service
你的教导
will not pass unremembered.
我永远铭记于心
The coin I promised had you bested me
我答应要奖给你的赏金
shall be set towards monument
将用来建造纪念碑
to the storied gladiator Hilarus.
以缅怀传奇角斗士海拉努斯
It has been the greatest of honors to have served you, Dominus.
主人 能为您效力是我无上的荣耀
The honor was mine.
这是我的荣耀
Fucking savages have blocked us from egress.
该死的野蛮人 封死了出口
Take shelter here.
先躲在这里吧
I will not fall trapped as fucking animal.
我才不要当猎人陷阱里的困兽
Your cause is lost.
你们败了
The mistake is mine.
是我失误
In not foreseeing you would attack in the night,
没料到你们竟然趁夜偷袭
as the thieves and cutthroats you prove.
干出盗贼刺客那样无♥耻♥的勾当
A mistake you shall not make again.
下次别犯同样的错
Name terms of surrender, and let us be done with this.
说出受降的条件 我们了结这一切
There are none I would trust a Roman to honor.
罗马人的信誉于我一文不值
Gather their heads.
带走他们的首级
A most ill-fated turn.
形势急转而下
And yet news of calamity does not end with their deaths.
他们死就死了 可不幸的消息依然接踵而至
Absent proper command, I fear Cossinius and Furius’ men
群龙无首 恐怕科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯的人马
will soon be scattered to the winds.
很快就会一溃而散
Yes it was most unfortunate their leaders fell before my arrival.
我还没到 他们的将军就毙命了 真不幸
Even more unfortunate that your messenger appears
更不幸的是 你派出去的信使
to have taken routes that passed so near the rebel encampment.
所走的路线太靠近叛军营地了
Give plain voice.
有话直说
If you’re of a mind.
如果你同意的话
Let us move from clouded past and turn eye towards pressing future.
我们不要纠结于过去 而要着眼于未来
Sole command and charge to bring Spartacus
剿灭斯巴达克斯的大任
to deserved end is now yours.
全仰仗你了
Along with title of Imperator, if you so wish it.
如果你希望的话 还有大将军的头衔
I serve the glory of Rome.
我为罗马的荣耀而战
As do we all.
我们都一样
You planned this.
原来是您计划好的
From the moment Metellus offered command under Cossinius and Furius.
就在他提出您听命于科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯时
The House of Crassus bows to no one.
克拉苏家族绝不向他人卑躬屈膝
How did you know Spartacus would make attempt on their lives,
您怎么知道斯巴达克斯会取他们的性命
instead of fleeing when knowledge was gained
而不是在得知您从罗马出兵时
of your army advancing from Rome?
四散而逃呢
Because it is what I would have done.
因为换作我 我也会如此
Mummius and the last of the Romans flee to the west.
莫姆缪斯和罗马残兵往西边逃跑了
Sight of their leader’s heads upon pike has broken fucking spirit.
看到木桩上插着将军的脑袋 他们吓破了胆
Let us give chase, and see them all to equal fate.
那我们乘胜追击 把他们一举歼灭
We have won our victory.
我们已经打赢了
I would see us far from here in advance of Crassus and his army.
我们要赶在克拉苏的军队到来之前远离此地
The mighty Spartacus turns from unwinnable fight?
无敌的斯巴达克斯也有打不过逃跑的时候
Our numbers have grown beyond wildest expectation.
我们的人数增长之快 远远超过预料
Yet winter will soon be upon us.
问题是凛冬将至
To face hunger and cold as well as Crassus
既要对付克拉苏 又要对抗饥饿和寒冷
would drag us to certain doom.
那我们必死无疑
We must seek advantage of supplies and shelter.
我们必须找到有补给能过冬的地方
One that can be defended if set upon,
还要易守难攻
until spring warms intent.
等开春再举大业
There is not a villa in all the lands that could hold so many.
没有哪座宅子能容纳这么多人
No, there is not.
的确没有
Only a city could hold us now.
要有一座城才能容纳我们
And we shall tear one from the flesh of Rome,
我们要从罗马身上撕一块肉下来
and salt mortal wound
用鲜血和死亡
with With blood and death.
给他们的伤口撒一把盐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!