The very steps to the Roman Senate
在你这疯子的指引下
if that is where your madness leads.
一直杀到罗马元老院
Raise offer to 350 Denarii
加价到三百五十第纳尔
and two iugera of land.
外加两尤格[将近两英亩]土地
We must elevate numbers quickly.
我们必须尽快招募足够的兵力
I will dispatch Sabinus and see it done.
我交给萨比努斯去办 确保完成
I thought you to bed.
我以为你已经上♥床♥睡了
Tiberius has filled his ears with talk of war.
提比略总跟他讲打仗的事
The battle rages in his head, vanquishing slumber.
他脑袋里只有打仗 哪儿睡得着觉
Is it true?
是真的吗
You ride with an army against Spartacus?
您要带兵去打斯巴达克斯
Yes to defend the Republic,
当然 为了保卫共和国
as is the duty of all Romans.
捍卫罗马 匹夫有责
I’m a Roman. I will go with you.
我也是罗马人 我跟您去
Oh, would that you were of an age,
等你长大成人
to stand by your father’s side.
就能和父亲并肩作战了
Now for your bed, Publius,
现在该睡觉了 普布利乌斯
and dream of future laurels.
去梦见你将来的荣耀
Yes, father.
是 父亲
He would follow you to the shores
只要你一声令下
of the afterlife, if so commanded.
他是刀山火海都愿追随你
As would Tiberius.
提比略也一样
He will hold place amongst my troops when they march.
我的军队出征时 他自然有一席之地
A place?
一席之地
He deserves position of note, worthy of the name he bears.
身居高位才对 要配得上他的名头
He does not yet hold the years for the title of Tribune.
要做护民官 他的资历还不够
Coin and persuasion would see such rules set aside–
花点钱 再游说游说 就不用管这些规定
He has not earned it.
他还不够格
Tiberius has shown great promise as a soldier.
提比略有冲锋陷阵的能力
Yet he falls from target in strategy and discerning mind.
但他缺乏谋略和洞察力
Then lend instruction.
那就好好指点他
My lessons never cease.
我一直在教导他
It is for him to apply them.
但修行靠个人
Your work carries into night?
公务要处理到深夜吗
And threatens break of dawn.
要通宵达旦
I shall see food and wine brought.
我命人给你准备食物和酒
Kore shall tend to my needs.
克芮会满足我的需要
Of course.
好吧
Your bed awaits.
我在床上等你
If you find want of it.
需要的话就过来
It is an honor long deserved, to be given command.
凭他的荣誉早该手握实权了
One he finds beneath Cossinius and Furius.
结果还是屈居科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯之下
I have never known your father
我还从没见过你父亲
to remain beneath anyone for length of time.
愿意屈居在别人的手下呢
Ah, perhaps the years have tempered desire for laurels
也许是年岁大了 他对荣誉和人♥民♥的拥戴
and adulation of the crowds.
没那么强烈渴望了
And what of your desires?
你的渴望呢
Apollo himself would be set ablaze by them.
足以把阿波罗烧死
I shall remember not to stand too near,
那我可记着别太靠近你
for fear of melted wings.
怕翅膀融化了
I would not have you from my side in this, Sabinus.
我要你跟我在一起 萨比努斯
The gods themselves could not wrest me from it.
诸神也无法把我拉开
I will see offer raised and numbers elevated.
我负责提高价码 招兵买♥♥马
Gratitude.
谢谢
I recall a time when you and Sabinus were but children,
我想起了你和萨比努斯小时候
playing at war with wooden sticks.
用木棍打仗玩的情形
Such games are of the past.
那是以前玩的游戏了
A thing yet proven to your father.
对你父亲而言足以说明问题
Do not give him cause to further doubt you.
别让他有理由继续质疑你的能力
Any shall be swept from thought,
当我上战场屠♥杀♥敌人时
when I stand awash in the blood of our enemies.
一切怀疑都会烟消云散
Watch your left!
注意左边
Watch for the swing!
当心中招
Raise fucking guard!
你♥他♥妈♥的注意防守啊
Your boy grows fiercer by the day.
这小子一天比一天厉害了
Soon even I shall fear to call him little man.
很快我就不敢叫他小家伙了
At least now I will be able to understand you
你现在要是跪地求饶
when you yield, you simple shit.
我完全能理解 傻♥逼♥
Spartucus.
斯巴达克斯
Next man! Take position!
下一个 准备好
Let’s go! Let’s go!
快开始 快开始
Begin! Come on!
开始 上啊
We test the last of those that have joined us.
我们在掂量新来的人能耐如何
How do you find them?
你觉得怎么样
Enthusiastic.
很有激♥情♥
Yet short of skill.
不过技术太糙
Many among us once stood as such.
我们当中很多人以前也是这样
These will soon prove as worthy.
他们很快就能证明自己的价值
Perhaps not all.
恐怕有人不行
Next man!
下一个
Do not speak of this.
不要多话
Go.
快走
Diotimos?
你是迪欧特莫斯
If I were?
是又怎样
Inside.
进去
Quickly.
快点
I can spare no more than this, so do not fucking ask.
我只能分这么多了 少他妈的问这问那
Gratitude, gratitude.
谢谢 谢谢
You have killed a horse?
你宰了一匹马
Lower fucking voice.
你♥他♥妈♥的小点声
I would not follow the animal in crush news of meat would bring.
让人知道这里有肉的话 我就搞不到畜生了
Who gave permission?
谁允许你这么做的
A man atop a horse in battle is valued ten upon foot.
战场上骑兵的价值可是步兵的十倍
He was gravely wounded against the Romans.
它在与罗马人的交战中受了很重的伤
I would have sought permission from the great man upon the hill,
我倒是想找山上那位大人批准一下
but King Spartacus is far too busy waging war
但斯巴达克斯国王正忙着四处征战
to bother with such low concerns.
哪有闲心管这种鸡毛蒜皮的破事
What moves you to such thoughts?
你怎会有这样的想法
Open fucking eyes you have your answer.
睁开狗眼一看你不就知道了
I begin to question turning from the calm of the ocean breeze
我有点后悔当初离开温柔的海风
and the safety of my city’s walls.
城墙的庇护了
You were a free man, then?
这么说你以前是自♥由♥人
Far removed.
早就不是了
I toiled beneath the heel of a most unpleasant shit
我在希留爱沙山为一个混账东西
in Sinuessa en Valle.
累死累活地工作
Yet he at least provided for fucking needs.
但他♥娘♥的♥最起码能管吃管穿
Did you expect freedom to come absent cost?
你认为自♥由♥是毫无代价的吗
No.

Yet absent fucking plan to be clothed or fed
但他妈的既然不管吃不管穿
we must take matters into our own hands.
我们只能自力更生
Or risk early grave waiting for the Bringer of Fucking Rain
要是等那位携雨之使者携他♥娘♥的♥大雨来
to bless us with much needed shower.
我们怕是早饿死了
Weather will soon turn cold,
这天很快便转冷了
and with it Spartacus!
我们就… 斯巴达克斯
A clutch of Romans ride from the north,
一群罗马兵从北面过来了
attempting to slip past our position.
打算通过我们控制的地方
You are Spartacus?
你就是斯巴达克斯
Apologies, II did Still tongue.
万分抱歉 我不… 不用说了
You may not always have full belly or warm cloak,
你也许不能每天都吃饱穿暖
but while I draw breath you have freedom to speak your heart.
但只要我还活着 你说什么都是自♥由♥的
Even against the great man upon the hill.
即便是说山上那位大人的坏话
Fuck the gods.
我的妈呀
You there!
站住
What is your purpose so near rebel encampment?
你离叛军营地这么近 有何企图
Who else is with you?
同你一道的还有谁
Find fucking tongue.
回答我
Who is with you?
有谁和你一起
Death.
死亡
We must follow.
我们要追上他
No. A spear. Quickly.
不用 矛给我 快

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!