To voice truth of it, I had expected you to extort
说实话 我原以为你最起码
inflated title at the very least,
要借机索要虚名高位
as Pompey did to take his charge against Sertorius.
就像庞培领军讨♥伐♥塞多留时一样
My interest lies only in title and honor earned.
我只关心挣来的名位
Apologies for ever suspecting any less.
抱歉 是我小人之见了
You would agree to serve beneath Cossinius and Furius,
您居然同意屈居科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯之下
absent true command?
手无实权
It would appear so.
看来是的
I have heard how you berate their names,
我以前听您痛骂那两人
how foolish and vain you think them and Senator Metellus.
认为他们和梅泰勒斯元老根本是愚蠢无能
Father The time for words has ended.
父亲 现在不是说人闲话的时候
Spartacus must fall,
斯巴达克斯必须死
and I shall set upon what path I must to see day hastened.
而我要选择正确的道路 尽快实现这一目的
For the glory of Rome.
为了罗马的荣耀
I saw it with my own fucking eyes!
当时可亮瞎了我的狗眼
In the heat of battle, blood and brains thick to the knee.
战到酣处 鲜血和脑浆堆到膝盖这里
and Gannicus, in the middle of it all!
而甘尼克斯 就挺立其中
Strips to his fucking cock,
掏出他的巨鸟
bellowing to the Romans to kneel before him
朝罗马人狂吼 要他们跪在面前
and receive golden tribute!
接受他的琼浆玉液
In my defense, I had taken much wine that day,
我要解释 我那天酒喝了太多
not expecting Spartacus to turn and attack Scrofa.
没想到斯巴达克斯转而进攻斯寇法
Nor did the Roman cunt.
罗马狗也没想到
Spartacus stands as god.
斯巴达克斯跟天神一样
His sword cleaving the heavens.
那把剑使得惊天动地
The man… like no others.
这家伙…与众不同
Romans tremble at his name.
罗马人听到他的名号♥就发抖
Soon the mighty fucking Republic
很快强大的共和国
will fall to his fucking rabbles.
就要败给他的奴隶军了
To Spartacus.
敬斯巴达克斯
There is more wine?
还有酒吗
My friends, are of thirst.
我的朋友都饥渴难耐了
Your woman brings gifts!
你女人带礼物来了
Gifts, yes.
礼物 是的
Not for you.
但不是给你的
Out.
出去
Out.
出去
It is my fucking tent.
这是我的帐篷
Out.
出去
We shall find another. Hopefully as well stocked.
我们再找个帐篷 但愿也有一屋子妞儿
Spartacus need to see you.
斯巴达克斯要见你
Then let him see me a while longer.
那就先让他等等吧
Is it imagining,
是错觉吗
or do we rise to heights unknown in wake of battle?
还是因为打了仗我们就爽翻天了
As all men do,
谁不是呢
when bathed in blood and victory.
打赢了杀爽了兴致就高了
When Rome falls, I fear we shall split the heavens in celebration.
那要是罗马灭亡 我们非爽到天崩地裂不可
And fuck Jupiter
等朱庇特掉下来
as he plummets to the earth.
老子不操翻他才怪
Oh, you believe you fuck as a God now?
怎么 你自以为像神一样威猛
I boast but upon evidence given.
我可不是说大话
Couple proud words with wine,
豪言壮语加美酒
and see them better received.
再好好兑现你的话
You afforded yourself well upon the field this day.
你今天在战场表现很不错
You stand surprised?
你很惊讶吗
I have always believed in you, Nasir.
我一直都相信你 纳西尔
Even when you were yet a contrary little Syrian slave boy.
即便在你还是叛逆的叙利亚小男♥奴♥的时候
My eyes were yet shrouded.
我的双眼被蒙蔽了
I am forever in Spartacus’ debt, for parting veil.
是斯巴达克斯让我睁眼 我永远欠他一份情
A debt shared equally by all.
我们所有人都欠他
One we shall repay with Roman lives.
我们要用罗马人的命来偿还
You summoned me?
你召见我吗
I would not have had to.
本来没有必要
If you had reported in with Crixus and Agron days ago.
可你没跟克雷斯还有艾力冈一起来汇报
My attentions were called by pressing matters.
我当时有更要紧的事
Of women and drink?
女人和美酒吗
Are there any more so?
还能有别的吗
Days can not pass after battle without your report.
你不来汇报 这事情就不算完
We fought.
我们打了仗
We won.
打赢了
Does that cover needed ground?
我这么说够了吗
You have proven valuable asset against the Romans.
你对付罗马军队的本事我们都看到了
Yet I would have you stand more than just another sword.
但我希望你不光是一介武夫
Take rightful place beside Crixus and myself, as a leader.
还要站到克雷斯和我身边 成为领袖
I will give life to your cause, in honor of Oenomaus.
为了奥诺玛默斯 我甘愿为你而死
I may even believe in it myself upon a day.
我甚至相信有一天真的会为你而死
But I am no leader, nor seek to be one.
但我不是领袖 也不想当领袖
There are many that already look to you as such.
但很多人已经视你为领袖
A greater number still would follow you in battle.
无数人会追随你去战斗
You mean die for me?
你是说为我而死吗
For the cause.
为我们的大业
I would not be set above my brothers,
我可不想在弟兄们面前高高在上
and thought greater than I am.
以为我多么厉害
As many begin to think of you.
很多人都是这样看待你的
I do not wish it.
我并不希望这样
Yet it is so.
但却是事实
They begin to speak of you as a god.
他们把你当成神了
And may react poorly when you prove yourself mortal.
要是你拿自己当凡人 估计他们不乐意
Victory against the Romans is my only concern.
我只关心如何打败罗马人
And how is it defined?
怎样才算打败他们呢
When Cossinius and Furius struck from this world?
杀了科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯之后吗
You know that will not be the end of it.
你知道那远远没有结束
Rome will send more and more in their wake.
罗马肯定紧接着派出更多人
Then they too shall fall.
来者必死
And when we have laid waste to the mighty Republic?
等我们推♥翻♥了强大的共和国之后呢
What will you turn your wrath upon then hmmm?
你又要向何处宣泄怒火呢
The men that set you on this path,
逼你走上这条路的人
the men that took your wife from you.
夺走你妻子的人
They are gone from this world. Their wives too.
连同他们的妻子都已经不在世上
In past news of Lucretia and Ilithyia’s fall.
露迪雅和伊莉西娅的死讯都传来了
A thousand lives would not equal Sura’s.
多少人命都无法偿还苏拉的血债
I dared to love a woman once.
我也爱过一个女人
When I was a slave to Batiatus.
当我还是巴蒂塔斯的奴隶时
She yet draws breath?
她还在世吗
I would give the world to have it so.
只要她能活过来 我愿放弃一切
A fate too common, for men such as us.
我们这样的人 都是同病相怜
I had my vengeance, as you did.
我已经为她报了仇 就像你一样
And stood as empty.
却不能弥补心中的失落
Until Oenomaus forgave betrayal.
直到奥诺玛默斯原谅了我的背叛
Oenomaus?
奥诺玛默斯
It was his wife I lost heart to.
我爱上的人是他的妻子
Even when freedom was gained,
虽然我已获得了自♥由♥
shackles of what I had done to those I loved remained.
我心中的枷锁却无法解开
With final breath, Oenomaus struck chains that bound me.
奥诺玛默斯临死前帮我解开了这枷锁
There is no one I hold to heart left
我却早已没有贴心的人
to break such balming words.
倾吐安慰的话
Absent such, a man must speak them to himself.
既然没有 就只能说给自己听了
Words also denied me.
说了也没有用
You seek them in the voice of thousands, clamoring for blood?
所以你在千军万马 浴血奋战中寻求慰藉
I could not save my wife.
我救不回我的妻子
Nor Mira. Nor many more close to heart you’ve not known.
米拉也是 还有很多你所不认识的人
And I can fight to see a day
我要战斗到有那么一天
when no innocent life is so easily disregarded.
没有无辜的生命受到漠视
A day when the Romans and their cruelty are but distant memory.
罗马及其残酷的统治成为遥远的历史
May you find peace in its arrival, brother.
但愿那一天 你能找到安宁 兄弟
Let us share wine and women,
让我们尽情享受女人和美酒
and set aside such heavy fucking thoughts.
不要再讨论这种沉重的话题了
The offer is much appreciated.
你的心意我领了
Then I will drink and fuck in your name.
那我便以你的名义饮酒作乐
Fight when called upon.
你振臂一呼 我浴血奋战

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!