Your words carry no meaning.
你这话什么意思
They carry the weight of the world, braced by your own advice.
因为你的建议 有了非常重大的意义
Glaber expects us to defend the higher ground,
在葛雷博看来 正常的军队
as any reasonable leader would.
应该扼守高地
Yet perhaps there is another course.
不过我们可以另辟蹊径
A bold one, that the Romans will never see coming.
一步险棋 罗马人绝对想不到
And what madness does the Bringer of Rain contemplate this time?
这一次携雨之使者又有什么疯狂的主意
That we shall sprout wings
我们将生出翅膀
and do the impossible.
完成不可能完成的任务
Head off.
拦住
Praetor.
民政官大人
They have given reply.
他们已经给出了回应
Spartacus makes expected choice.
斯巴达克斯果然这么做了
Tell the men to eat well and gather sleep.
传令下去 让全军吃好睡好
Dawn’s first light we take Vesuvius
黎明伊始 我们就要拿下维苏威
and the lives of all those who stand in defiance of Rome.
杀光所有胆敢藐视罗马的逆贼
Soon we shall leave this place.
我们就要离开这里了
Never to return.
再也不回来
What your friendship brings me…
你对我的友情
there are no words to express gratitude.
难以用语言表达我的感激
You have returned the favor many times over.
你已经回报了许多
The debt I owe far exceeds modest repayment.
你的恩情我根本无法报答
You drew me from the depth of madness.
是你把我从疯狂的边缘拉了回来
You gave me strength and purpose
是你给了我力量和信念
to live beyond the tragedy which betided this house.
我才能走出那场惨剧的阴影
Such things are of the past.
过去的已经过去了
Let them give you no further pain.
不要再为那些事伤心了
I have tried to put it from me.
我也尝试过不去想
The memory of all I have lost,
可那些痛苦的记忆
it fills the very air,
仍弥漫在空气中
choking each breath with the sting of loss.
每次呼吸都能感到刺痛
And binding my heart in chains.
牢牢地束缚我的心
You stand upon precipice of release.
你就快解脱了
Because of you.
因为你
You’re my savior, Ilithyia.
你是我的救星 伊莉西娅
And you mine.
你也是我的救星
You have given me hope of a life
你给了我生活的希望
I thought denied me when my husband fell.
丈夫死时我以为一切都结束了
Know that such a gift shall be eternally treasured.
如此贵重的礼物应该永远珍藏
The child.
孩子
It comes too soon.
马上就要生了
This is a sign from the gods!
这是诸神的旨意
It must be born within these walls.
你的孩子必须在里面出生
Come.
过来
Let us see their will be done.
让我们实现诸神的意志
We have used every vine we could gather.
我们已经用上了所有能找到的树藤
Enough for four men.
够四个人下山
Agron. Crixus. Gannicus.
艾力冈 克雷斯 甘尼克斯
I would have you by my side.
我要你们一起行动
Crixus…
克雷斯
We will be reunited soon.
我们很快就能重聚
In this life, or the next.
无论今生 还是来世
I know fear wells within your breast.
我知道你们胸怀恐惧
And it does so with great cause.
这种想法很正常
The Romans hold numbers far outweighing our own.
罗马军队的人数远远超过我们
Yet they have revealed time and again fatal flaw.
但他们一次次地暴露出致命的弱点
That they believe the Roman way is the only one.
即他们相信打仗只有用罗马人的方式
Just as they believe that there is only one way
正如他们相信离开这座山
to leave this mountain.
只有一条路
We shall teach them
我们去教教他们
that we forge our own paths.
路是可以亲手开辟的
And nothing in this world is impossible,
只要有决心和信念
when heart and mind are put towards it.
世上没有不可能的事
Brace rope,
拉绳
let us begin a lesson forever remembered.
这一堂课要教他们永生难忘
The sound will mask descent.
雷声可以掩护这次行动
The gods bless us with good fortune.
诸神赐给我们大好良机
Free men create their own.
自♥由♥人自己创造机会
We are all gods this night.
今夜我们就是神
And the Romans shall feel our wrath.
让罗马人感受到众神的愤怒
Fuck!

lf we but fought as an army,
如果我们有军队多好
like the Romans.
就像罗马人一样
They hold only advantage of number.
他们只有人数上的优势
One we shall see evened.
我们则有我们的优势
Prepare yourselves.
大家准备好
When signal comes…
看到信♥号♥♥
death shall quickly follow.
就要玩命了
We must move quickly.
我们得快点行动
Before deed is discovered.
别等他们发现了
The hour is late.
时辰已晚
Sleep will not come.
睡不着了
All I see when eyes close
只要我一闭眼
is the end of Spartacus.
就看到斯巴达克斯的下场
And with him reason for being so long absent from Rome,
我因为此事离开罗马这么久
and more important matters.
还有很多重要的事情等着做
You will be victorious, where Varinius failed.
瓦里留斯失败了 而您凯♥旋♥而归
A great advantage within the Senate.
这是您在元老院的资本
To be used towards elevation.
借此平步青云
One day I shall rise above all others.
总有一天 我要置身于万人之上
The light of accomplishment giving warmth
以如此辉煌的成就
to loving wife and cherished heir…
荫庇我的爱妻和爱子
Raise alarm!
发警报
Praetor!
遵命
Gather the men to formation!
快集♥合♥军队
Awake the men!
叫醒他们
Fire!
发射
The signal!
看到信♥号♥♥了
Where the fuck is the medicus?!
该死的医师死哪儿去了
He had gone to town,
他进城了
the child not expected for weeks.
谁料到孩子这么早出生
I have sent the guards to fetch him.
我派卫兵去找他了
Something is wrong.
感觉不太对
It claws at me,
小家伙在抓我
not wanting to leave womb to be born in this place.
好像不愿意离开子♥宫♥ 在这里降生
I will find something to ease the pain.
我去找东西帮你止痛
Do not leave me.
别离开我
Know that I will return.
我会回来的
And together we will see this blessing into the world.
和你一同见证诸神的赐福
Again!
再来
I need help over here!
这里需要支援
Relocate ammunition.
把弹♥药♥搬走
Advance on rear position!
保持阵型前进
Kill anyone in who stands in your path!
胆敢阻拦的人 全都杀无赦
Halt!

A glorious death.
杀个痛快
Kill them!
杀掉他们
I thought I heard a cry —
我好像听到了尖叫声
What have you done?
你做了什么
What was always intended,
一直以来想做的事
to see curse upon this house lifted.
消除这间宅子蒙受的诅咒
No one left to come between us.
没有人阻碍我们俩了
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
撤退
Press advantage! And see victory ours!
一鼓作气 胜利是我们的
Stop.
住手
Please.
求你了
We are friends, are we not?
我们是朋友 不是吗
The very best.
闺中密友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!