I thought I had your blessing to do so.
这都是托您的福
And did you also seek Seppia’s blessing,
你还去找过赛皮娅托福吧
before she made attempt on my life?
所以她企图刺杀我
Seppia?
赛皮娅
I’ve never broken words with the girl.
我从未跟那姑娘说过话
I have had my fill of serpent’s tongue.
我听够了毒蛇的谎言
Wait!
等等
Wait!
等等
I do not know what you have been told,
我不知道别人跟您说了什么
but I fear you have made a grave error.
不过恐怕您犯了严重的错误
Now I fear you have made the error.
恐怕犯错的人是你
In attempting to maneuver beyond your station.
不知天高地厚 跟你的主子作对
Unfortunate end to profitable association.
可惜这么好的合作 落得如此结局
Perhaps it best my men and I quietly take leave,
不如我带着他们就此离开
absent further disagreement.
以免伤了和气
Oh I would make better offer.
我有更好的提议
Land and a thousand denarii to each of you,
只要愿意效忠于我
in return for faithful service.
每人赐土地和一千第纳尔
You fucking cunts.
你们这些贱♥货♥
Hold.
且慢
You once swore to me.
你曾对我宣誓效忠
“Your will, my hands..”
说什么”任您吩咐”
An oath that has not wavered!
我的誓言从未动摇过
I swear it to you, praetor!
我对您发誓 民政官大人
I would test such vaunted words.
那我就试试你这些鬼话
And the depths of your loyalty.
还有你的忠诚是真是假
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
There’s movement upon the path.
山路上有动静
Take position!
就位
Ashur!
阿舒尔
I come bearing message from Glaber!
我是替葛雷博传话来的
Speak it.
说吧
He has grown weary of this conflict.
他已经厌倦了这种对峙
And would return home to see his child born in Rome.
想赶回罗马让孩子顺利降生
A thing of no interest.
关我屁事
Perhaps the lives of your people hold more.
可能关系到你们的命
He offers terms of surrender.
他提出了投降条件
Lay down your arms, you’ll be allowed to live.
放下武器 就饶你们不死
As slaves?
让我们做奴隶吗
Beneath the heel of the Republic?
跪在共和国的脚下
Yes, as slaves.
是的 做奴隶
Yet you will have your lives!
但你们能活命
Refuse, and Glaber has sworn torturous death
如果拒绝 葛雷博发誓
upon the cross for all
攻下山头后
that survives the taking of the mountain!
就把你们活生生钉死在十字架上
And what of Spartacus’s life?
那斯巴达克斯的性命呢
The cost of the bargain.
作为交易的筹码
I for one do not wish to die this day.
我今天可不想死
Yet if it is to be fucking so,
不过相比这么窝囊地活
I shall do it as a free man!
我宁愿自♥由♥地死
Fuck the Romans!
狗♥日♥的♥罗马人
No surrender!
坚决不投降
Syrian cunt!
叙利亚杂种
You have your answer.
你听到答案了
Very well…
很好
I shall deliver it to waiting ears.
我会把话原封不动地带给他
I would not have us part so quickly.
你先别急着走
Glaber awaits, I must return
葛雷博等着我 我必须
with a reply.
给他答复
Your head would serve equal purpose.
你的项上人头同样能答复他
Spartacus…
斯巴达克斯
I find no fault with his reasoning.
他说的合情合理
The mighty Crixus, forever intoning
威猛的克雷斯 名垂千古的
of the honor of a gladiator.
伟大的角斗士
Where stands such now,
现在不顾体面
in the cutting down of a defenseless man?
要欺负一个手无寸铁的人
Give him a sword.
给他一把剑
You once dreamt of honor upon the sand.
你以前渴望能上场角斗
Make this your final arena.
这就算你的最后一战吧
You stand a champion, and I gravely wounded.
你贵为冠军 而我伤势严重
There is yet no honor in such contest.
这场战斗毫无荣誉可言
To shit with honor.
去他妈的荣誉
No.
不要
I will not have you soil name,
我不要你玷污名誉
to gain vengeance in mine.
来为我报仇
Naevia…
妮维雅
I shall take it myself.
我自己解决
No one has been more wronged by Ashur.
阿舒尔对我的伤害无人可比
And no one has greater claim on his fucking life.
没有人比我更有资格取他的狗命
I will see him fall.
我要亲手送他上西天
And with him memories that haunt darkest nights.
连同那段黑暗的回忆一并消灭
See it done.
交给你了
Are you certain of this?
你确定让她上
I am far removed.
我听她的
Very well.
很好
If Ashur must die today,
如果今天阿舒尔必死
at least he will see Crixus’s bitch to the afterlife before him.
起码要先送克雷斯的婊♥子♥下地狱
Take his fucking head off!
砍下他的脑袋
Delicate flower has grown thorns.
娇嫩的花朵长出刺来了
You can take him, Naevia!
你可以打败他 妮维雅
Kill the cunt!
杀掉这个畜生
Sharpened by the undefeated Gaul.
不败的高卢人亲手磨砺的尖刺
I fear it will not help.
恐怕没什么用
She fades.
花朵凋谢了
As all beautiful things do.
一切美丽的东西都不可避免
Naevia!
妮维雅
No!
别出手
He is mine.
他是我的对手
Stay back!
退后
I will have his life for what he did to me.
我要让他为自己的罪行付出代价
Or die in attempt!
死不足惜
Go! Come on!
上啊 加把劲
Do you recall this?
你还记得吗
My body pressed against yours?
我紧紧压着你的胴体
You trembling helpless, as you tremble now —
你没用地颤抖着 跟现在一样
I am far from helpless.
谁说我没用
You think this makes difference?
你觉得这样做有改变吗
My death will not heal the scars you bear.
我的死不会愈合你的伤口
Nor erase memory of my cock inside of her,
也不会抹去你被我玩弄的回忆
or all those that followed.
还有无数人的奸♥淫♥
No.
是的
It will not.
我忘不掉
But it is a fucking start.
这只是一个开始
You were right.
你说的对
It is no easy task.
确实不容易
To cleave a man’s head from his shoulders in a single blow.
一剑把人的脑袋砍下来
Then I will teach you.
那我来教你
Donar! Lydon!
多纳 莱顿
See Ashur’s head upon the path,
把阿舒尔的脑袋放到路上
as reply to Glaber.
当作给葛雷博的回应
You send a clear one.
你这回应真够明确
It will be nail and cross for those who live.
活着的人要钉死在十字架上了
Glaber would have seen us all to such fate,
葛雷博肯定会这样对待我们
regardless of answer carried.
不管我们作何回应
So we are dead either way.
就是说我们横竖都得死
Pity there are not enough vines for all our corpses.
可惜没那么多树藤给我们的尸体用
Close fucking mouth.
闭上你们的鸟嘴
No. Nemetes is right.
不 纳美特斯人说的对
There are not enough vines for us all.
树藤确实不够我们所有人用
And perhaps there’s enough for a few.
但对几个人来说 还是绰绰有余