You will come with me to Rome.
我会带你去罗马
I will entreat Gaius towards dowry in honor of your service,
让盖尤斯给你准备一笔可观的嫁妆
and you shall again find comfort in title of wife.
然后你再找一位如意郎君相伴
Your husband would not have me follow with you.
你丈夫是不会让我陪你去的
You have been invaluable to his cause.
你对他的帮助那么大
He believes another more so.
他看重的是另一个人
I have been promised to Ashur.
他答应把我送给阿舒尔
Ashur?
阿舒尔
My hand and house, in payment
你丈夫为奖励他的犬马之劳
for blood spilled in your husband’s name.
把我和这间宅子一并赏给他
Why have you not told me this?
你怎么不早跟我说
I would not have such thoughts weigh mind and body,
你产期将近 我不愿意跟你说
with your day so close at hand.
这么沉重的话题
I will seize opportunity at Vesuvius,
不过我打算在维苏威
and attempt to rid myself of burden.
解除掉后顾之忧
Reveal intentions.
说出来
And see them embraced.
我帮你办
We sit here waiting to die, and he tends to fucking weeds.
我们坐在这儿等死 他却在摆弄那些杂草
He tends to his heart.
他那是太伤心了
As any man should.
人之常情
There is not enough wood to build a pyre.
这里没有足够的柴火给她火葬
The ground is too hard to lay her beneath it.
土地又太硬 不能安葬她
He can only grieve, and bind her in his cloak.
他只能伤心地用斗篷给她裹尸
A blessing then.
那敢情好
That we shall all be dead before she turns overly ripe.
不等她腐烂我们就全死翘翘了
Nemetes and his kind grow ever more restless.
纳美特斯人他们越来越不安了
I fear they’re not alone.
恐怕不光他们这么想
I cannot lay blame.
不怪他们
Yet our only chance of survival is to hold fast to sound tactic.
但我们唯一的机会就是在战术上击溃对手
Like attacking the arena with a handful of men?
就像上次区区几个人偷袭竞技场吗
I once thought you reckless fool.
我以前觉得你是一介莽夫
Now I see bold strategy is the only reason
现在我知道了 你之所以还没挂
you’re not already dead.
全凭你有勇有谋
I have been but fortunate, to have–
那是运气好 抓住了
seized opportunity the Romans would consider mad.
罗马人完全想不到的那种机会
There stand none left to us now,
这次我们没有机会
absent wings to fly from cliff.
除非长翅膀飞出去
The day comes when we must face Glaber and his army
我们和葛雷博的军队正面决战的那一天
in open battle.
就要到了
If I am to die,
就算死了
at least I shall die among brothers.
至少有兄弟们陪着
We share a bond.
我们算是兄弟
Forged not upon the sands,
不是角斗士那种
but upon grander stage of battle.
但在战场里摸爬滚打过
And when it ends,
等事情完了
I will gain Batiatus’s ludus and villa as reward for loyal service.
作为犒赏 巴蒂塔斯的训练场和宅子归我了
It will become the noble House of Ashur,
到时候在阿舒尔家族里
where I shall train the mightiest gladiators
要训练出整个共和国
in all the Republic.
最强的角斗士
I would count you among my first recruits.
你们就是我的第一批战将
You will become gods of the arena,
你们会成为竞技场之神
showered in wine and women.
享用不尽的美酒和女人
I ask but for your oath, pledging —
只要你们发誓 保证…
Open the gate!
打开大门
Wait here.
在这儿等着
And see weighted heart lifted.
保证免除你的后顾之忧
There has been no further movement?
再没动静了吗
We have taught Spartacus the futility of attempting breach.
斯巴达克斯已经知道突围只是徒劳
You cannot school rabid dog not to bare teeth.
让疯狗不露牙齿是不现实的
Ilithyia!
伊莉西娅
You should not have come.
你不该来的
Yes, I know, the rules.
我知道 规矩嘛
Women are forbidden in the encampment.
女人不能来营地
My concern is only for you, and the life you carry.
我只是担心你和你肚子里的孩子
I would not have you travel in such condition.
我不想让你这样子奔波劳累
I have never felt stronger.
我感觉好极了
And would…travel a greater distance still.
再远的路程都没问题呢
You wish to return to Rome.
你想回罗马
With my husband beside me.
跟我夫君一起
The rebels become desperate.
叛徒们开始绝望了
A few more weeks from starvation —
再过几周 等他们饿得半死…
A few more weeks and your heir will be born
再过几周 你的继承人就会
in a house tainted with blood and shit.
在满是血迹和屎尿的地方出生了
End Spartacus’s life.
杀掉斯巴达克斯
And let us return home to ours.
然后我们一起回家
He holds the higher ground.
他占据了高地
It cannot be taken yet without severe loss of men.
现在要拿下他们 我们势必伤亡惨重
Yet,
但是
it can be taken?
可以拿下他们吧
Await me in Capua.
回卡普亚等我
And prepare to celebrate the birth of our child…
准备庆祝我们的孩子降生在…
in the arms of mother Rome.
罗马母亲的怀抱里
You truly stand a titan, threatening the very heavens.
你真是威风凛凛 顶天立地
Go.
去吧
And know that you are in my thoughts.
记得我心里有你
I would linger but a moment longer.
还有件事要告诉你
What is this?
这是什么
A warning.
警示
From the gods.
诸神的警示
How did this come to you?
你怎么拿到这个的
I uncovered it while cleansing trace of Seppia.
我在清理赛皮娅的痕迹时发现的
Secreted among her things.
就藏在她的物品里
My slave Amana recalls seeing it pressed into Seppia’s hands.
我的奴隶阿玛纳看到有人给她这个东西
By the Syrian toad.
就是那个叙利亚混♥蛋♥
That is how she knew her brother’s true fate.
所以她知道哥哥死在你手里
And why she moved against you.
所以她要杀你
But it holds no sense.
没道理啊
Ashur’s fortunes are tethered to my own.
阿舒尔的命运握在我的手里
He is a serpent,
他是条毒蛇
forever seeking the heat of power and position.
一刻不停地觊觎权力和地位
When yours was threatened by Varinius,
当瓦里留斯危及你的地位时
is it a wonder he sought to slither towards warmer clime?
他倒戈一击 卖♥♥主求荣 不算奇怪吧
A venomous creature to the last.
他终究是卑鄙小人
One no longer holding worth.
那家伙没什么价值了
He is not alone, in such regard.
还有一个家伙也没有价值了
Serpents and oracle have both served purpose.
毒蛇也好 神使也罢 如今不需要他们了
You speak of Lucretia?
你是说露迪雅
I speak of a woman who knows secrets I would not have revealed.
我说的是一个知道很多秘密的女人
You would ask me to do such a thing?
你要我动手办这件事吗
I would put unfortunate past behind us,
我只想要那些不幸成为过去
and seize glorious future.
我们共迎美好的未来
You are my husband…
你是我的夫君
and I, dutiful wife.
我则是尽职的妻子
I have missed your delicate scent…
真想念你的香味啊
among other offerings of more personal nature.
还有那些让我特别兴奋的事情
It lifts spirits, to find you close again.
看到你来了 我真是高兴
I stay but a moment.
我一会儿就走
A thing of low importance,
无关紧要
when set against the promise of a lifetime
反正我们还有一辈子的时间
held in loving embrace.
可以相互依偎
Will not shed tear when we part.
分手的时候不用难过
Know that campaign soon draws to inevitable close.
要知道这场战斗很快就要结束
And Ashur to deserving reward.
我阿舒尔就要上位了
I long to greet the day.
万分期待那一天的到来
Syrian.
叙利亚人
Do you think me the fool?
你以为我傻吗
Praetor?
大人
I do not understand.
我不明白
Do you deny taking it?
这不是你拿的吗
I take many things from the fallen.
我从死人身上拿过很多东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!