Words of meaning.
说点有用的
She speaks the truth.
她说的对
What would you have us do?
你想让我们怎么样
Try not to get your fucking head bashed.
保护好你那个猪头别挨打
Bold words,
脸皮真厚
for one who tumbled so quickly.
自个儿倒地的速度那么快
I was absent fucking sword!
那是因为我手里没家伙
Why does little man have sword, and not Lugo?
为啥这小家伙有剑 卢戈却没有
We cannot face the Romans with fucking sticks.
我们总不能用他妈的木棍戳罗马人吧
Then I will teach you the bow —
那我就教你用弓箭
We are from east of the Rhine.
我们是莱茵河东岸的汉子
We fight with fucking steel.
我们他妈的只玩剑
We must use what we have.
我们有什么就用什么
She asks why you let Ilithyia go,
她问你为何葛雷博没按要求
when Glaber did not trade weapons as promised.
给我们武器 你还要放伊莉西娅走
A thing I have also wondered.
这事儿我也想问
Taking her life would not have gained us what we need.
杀了她 我们也达不到目的
It would only have served misplaced vengeance.
这样的复仇是不正当的
We are better than this.
我们不是这样的人
We are better than the Romans.
我们不像罗马人那样无♥耻♥
Oenomaus.
奥诺玛默斯
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
See everyone to guarded position.
组织人员部署岗哨
We will train against assault by light of day,…
我们来进行日间突袭的演习
and attempt to elevate night’s low defeat.
还要提升我们夜间防御的能力
Let us see it done.
那就快开始吧
I have no need of aid.
我不需要你帮忙
Lugo! Nasir!
卢戈 纳西尔
Take position upon wall.
去墙上站岗
Donar! Nemetes!
多纳 纳美特斯人
Lydon! Saxa!
莱顿 萨克莎
Fall to my side!
跟我来
I fear result will be the same in light of day.
恐怕白天的结果也是一样
We are not a fist,
我们太不团结了
but fingers twitching absent single purpose.
根本就是一盘散沙
My words crash upon ear,
他们听到了我的话
but fail to pierce heart.
可是心里无法接受
Then we must stab deeper.
那就用猛药治
Perhaps a punishment, for those
不然我们惩罚一下
who fail in the day’s training?
训练中表现不好的人
You cannot forge trust and loyalty
我们不能像罗马人那样
at the ends of a whip, as the Romans believe.
相信鞭子可以抽出信任和忠诚
Then what would you use?
那该怎么办啊
Soft kisses and whispers of love?
香吻一枚 甜言蜜语
Gather Fulco and Harudes.
叫上伏尔柯和哈鲁德斯
There is a thing I would have you do.
我要你们办件事
What are your thoughts?
你想干嘛
To see fingers joined in single purpose.
把这盘散沙捏成一团
It is a thing of much regret.
这件事太令人遗憾了
Lucius is no longer among us.
卢修斯永远离开了我们
A loss keenly felt.
心里好难受
Yet we must move from wounded heart.
但我们必须尽快振作起来
Turn towards what must be done.
还有很多事情要做
I would have you train more archers,
我要你训练更多的弓箭手
as you suggested.
就按你的建议
Is that all you woul have from me?
你只需要我做这些吗
Gather your bow.
拿上你的弓
You have not slept by my side.
你不来跟我睡了
You do not speak, unless to give order.
除了命令 就没讲过别的话
How long do you seek to punish me?
你还要惩罚我多久啊
It’s not my intent.
我不是这意思
Yet result stands the same.
可是结果都一样
You turn from me.
你抛弃了我
You turned from yourself,
是你抛弃自己
when you made attempt upon Ilithyia.
在你打算杀伊莉西娅的时候
An act that would have stained you forever.
这种行为导致你一辈子都有污点
I thought only to save you from the same.
我只希望你能够清清白白
You thought to save what we had.
你是想保住我们曾经的感情
Had?
曾经
Can you no longer find comfort in my arms?
你在我怀里寻求不到安慰了吗
Can you find such in mine?
那你在我怀里呢
Yes.
有
If you would but give me more of your heart.
只要你愿意多付出一点真心
I have given all that remains.
能给的我全都给你了
It this not enough.
这还不够
No.
对
It is not.
是不够
I felt it
我感觉到了
since the very start,
从一开始
an absence in your touch,
你给我的抚摸
no matter how warm,
无论多么温暖
an emptiness.
总有一份空虚
I turned from it,
我不喜欢
certain one day l would be able to fill it.
我以为某天我肯定能填满你的空虚
The gods themselves would fail such effort.
诸神也做不到这一点
Will it move you…
你会触动吗
one day when you see me in the arms of another?
如果某天我躺在他人怀中
l will know the sting of it…
我肯定会难受
yet l pray you find in them…
但我依然希望你能找到
what you could not find in mine.
从我这里得不到的东西
Let us see to training.
我们去训练吧
And what must be done.
还有很多事要做
He does not love you…
他不爱你
You let me live…
你放我走
Do not think it a kindness…
别以为我是好心
Ilithyia?
伊莉西娅
The gods have heard my prayers.
诸神一定听到了我的祈祷
To return you to my arms…
才把你送回我的怀抱
You alone offer such embrace.
只有你给我这么热烈的拥抱
I have not taken food nor rest
自从你离开了我
since you were torn from them.
我整天寝食难安
Nor would I have,
没有你
until I had followed you to suspected fate.
我宁愿追随你而去
Would that all held me as close to heart.
你对我真是太贴心了
Well, you’re the reason that mine still beats.
正因为你 我还活着
You and the blessing you carry.
你和你神赐的祝福
I have never considered it as such.
我以前从来没这样想过
Yet in that final moment,
但是到了最后的时刻
when I thought life was forfeit,
当我以为自己马上要死了
I felt a great sadness.
我觉得好悲伤
Not for myself, but for innocent child,
不是为我自己 而是为了我无辜的孩子
doomed to suffer for the mistakes of the mother.
他在为母亲犯的错误而受罚
We have both made many.
我们都犯过很多错
The child is Spartacus’.
这孩子是斯巴达克斯的
He gave seed the night you maneuvered me
你骗我跟他上♥床♥的那天晚上
into laying with him.
他给我的
Ilithyia —
伊莉西娅
I no longer lay blame at your feet.
我已经不怪你了
It was my hands that forced you to seek vengeance.
是我逼你报复的
My choices that have cast me adrift.
我无所依靠是自找的
Clinging to a woman I once hated.
与我恨过的女人相偎相依
And a child I unreasonably grow to love.
还有了一个我不该爱却又爱上的孩子
To feel such hope and such joy blossoming within you…
感受在你心中盛开的希望和喜悦吧
That’s the rarest of all flowers.
那是世上最珍贵的花
Regardless of why it blooms.
无所谓花儿盛开的原因
Apologies.
抱歉
I-I did not know you were ah–
我不知道你其实…
Apologies.
抱歉
She moves to assume my place at Gaius’ side.
她想取代我在盖尤斯身边的地位
One day she will see him for what he truly is.
总有一天她会发现他的真面目