See end to vengeance.
了结这段恩怨吧
Take the life of Glaber’s woman
杀了葛雷博的老婆
as he took the life of yours.
就像他杀了你老婆一样
The child is yours!
孩子是你的
You sought Praetor Varinius’ affections once.
你追求过民政官瓦里留斯
Send message, and you could yet gain them.
你的话肯定能够打动他
Do you not see it?
你没有看到吗
The gods have led me upon path to Gaius.
诸神引导我一步步走近盖尤斯
As their will has removed Ilithyia from it.
正如他们把伊莉西娅带走
Have you lost mind?
你疯了吗
It’s your brother’s, is it not?
这是你哥哥的 对吧
How did you come by this?
你怎么拿到的
Hidden amongst Ashur’s treasures.
藏在阿舒尔的财物当中
Yet the villain moves only upon command
不过这个坏家伙只听命于
of Gaius Claudius Glaber.
盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博
Glaber agrees to terms.
葛雷博答应这些条件了吗
I am for Atella, see it done.
我要去阿泰拉 完成这笔交易
He chose vengeance against me, over your life.
但他选择向我复仇 而不是救你
You let me live?
你放我走
Do not think it a kindness.
别以为我是好心
第九集
《斯巴达克斯:复仇》
Lugo!
卢戈
Open fucking eyes.
睁开你的狗眼
To see what?
出什么事了吗
Wake when trees attack, little man.
小家伙 别草木皆兵
Romans!
是罗马军队
Fucking Romans!
操蛋的罗马人来了
Move!
快点
Enough!
够了
Stand down!
都住手
This was but fucking test?
你这是在搞演习
If it had not been…
要不是的话
you would all be for the afterlife.
你们现在都没命了
We will not be taken unaware next time.
下次再也不会这样措手不及了
I would see words forged into action.
我希望大家说到做到
Rise and take morning meal.
都起来 吃早饭
The day ahead of us will be long.
今天要干的事多着呢
It causes worry
我早上起来
to stir and find you gone from our bed.
发现你不在身边 很是担心
I could not remain there.
我睡不着
The mind churns with thoughts of those taken too soon from us.
老想着那些过早离开我们的可怜人
And the monsters who tore them from loving embrace.
还有那些夺走他们性命的畜生
We have both suffered immeasurable loss.
我们失去的都很多
We must take comforts from what we have found…
只能在彼此的身上
in each other…
寻找安慰
I have moved foolishly, and with regret.
我太冒失了 很后悔
That I have denied you opportunity to properly mourn your wife.
导致你没有机会悼念妻子
She is but fleeting memory…
她只是一段回忆
one that shall fade
如夜晚的迷雾
as the night mist,
在清晨阳光的照耀下
caressed by morning sun…
转瞬间便无影无踪
Ilithyia…?
伊莉西娅
What of the child?
孩子怎么样
It yet moves within her.
她肚子里有动静
She wakes.
她醒了
Out.
出去
Are you of this world?
你是真的存在吗
Take hand,
握着我的手
and know that I am flesh.
你就知道我是真实的
Leave us.
都退下
I thought you gone from this world.
我还以为你已经不在人世了
As did I.
我也这么想过
Yet the gods have seen me returned to your arms.
不过诸神慈悲 让我又回到你的身边
It is a blessing.
真是福气
One shared by our child.
我们的孩子也有福
The warmth of the life inside me…
我体内的小生命
it gave strength and comfort, when all seemed lost.
在我最绝望的时候给予我力量和安慰
How did you escape?
你怎么逃出来的
I could not.
不是逃出来的
He let me go.
他放了我
Spartacus released you?
斯巴达克斯放了你
He said…
他说
that taking my life would have no meaning.
就算杀了我也毫无意义
And where were you held?
你被关在哪儿
I do not know.
我不知道
I was bound and stripped of sight.
我双手被绑 眼睛也被蒙上
How did Gannicus carry you to him?
甘尼克斯怎么把你带到那儿的
By horse for part of a day.
骑了半天马
By foot through woods for hours more.
又在林子里走了很久
And you saw nothing of their camp?
你没看到他们的藏身之地吗
Only the dank hole they kept me.
只见过关我的那个潮湿的洞
Dug into the earth?
是在地下的
Or made of stone and wood?
还是用石头和木头搭起来的
What does it fucking matter?
这又有什么关系
It was made of stone,
是石头砌成的
with beams of wood.
还有木头柱子
Scribblings carved into the rock.
石头上还刻了很多乱糟糟的字
What did they say?
上面说些什么
I did not know.
我不知道
They were faded and broken.
字迹不全 而且很模糊
In what tongue were they etched?
用什么语言写的
They appeared Greek.
看着像希腊语
Why am I not in our bedchambers?
为什么我不在我们的卧室里
Ilithyia —
伊莉西娅
I thought it a dream.
我还以为是在做梦
Seppia in your arms…
你抱着赛皮娅
Your hands upon her…
上下其手
Spartacus was right.
斯巴达克斯说的对
My death would not have held meaning.
就算我死了也没有什么意义
You do not love me.
你已经不爱我了
And you greet this as revelation?
你觉得出乎意料吗
Time and again you tore my heart from my chest.
你一次又一次地伤我的心
Is it a wonder it now stands empty in your regard?
我心里没有你了 这很奇怪吗
Is there nothing left between us?
我们之间什么都没有了吗
I once asked the same of you.
我曾经这么问过你
Do you recall your reply?
还记得你是怎么回答的吗
Have I not suffered enough for it?
我受的罪还不够吗
I would have life as it was,
我想回到从前的生活
with my husband beside me.
让我的丈夫陪在身边
The man you speak of no longer exists.
你所说的人已经不在了
Then what stands before me?
那我面前的你又是谁
Assuming his manner and form?
有着他的外貌与举止
A monster.
一头怪物
Rough hewn by unfortunate events,
灾难创造我的躯体
and given breath by necessity.
绝境给了我生命
We cannot defend the temple
如果我们这么争吵不休
if we are at odds with one another.
就不可能守住这座神庙
Give Lugo warrior to share watch!
派个能打的跟卢戈站岗
Not little man, with little balls!
不要这种个子小 卵蛋也小的
My balls did not allow breach.
我的卵蛋也没有失职
Your eyes were closed in pursuit of dreams.
你当时眼睛闭上了 做美梦了吧
You fell to slumber?
你睡着了
And you blame Nasir, you lazy shit?
你还怪罪纳西尔 你个懒猪
Turn effort from defending your boy,
别顾着维护你家的小男孩了
and look upon your own failings.
好好检讨你自个儿的问题吧
Then Let us relive the moment,
那我们就再来一次
and see different fucking result.
看我怎么弄死你
The Romans will come.
罗马人快来了
And if they find us divided,
如果他们发现我们起内讧
we will fall before them.
我们必败无疑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!