You are not like me.
你跟我不一样
Your wife was the heart that beats within your breast.
你妻子是你的心头肉
You would have given all to see her live.
为了保护她 你愿意牺牲一切
While I would do the same…
而我也愿意付出任何代价
to see you dead.
要你死
Kill them!
杀掉他们
Now!
出手
Take cover!
找掩护
Salvius!
萨尔维斯
Give call!
发号♥
Fall back!
撤退
You waited long enough to give signal.
你应该早点叫我们出手
I cling to honor ignored.
我不能有失荣誉
Quickly!

Before they recover!
别等他们缓过劲来
Take to foot.
快走
I would stay awhile.
我来断后
Lucius —
卢修斯
Go.

Before I come to fucking sense.
别等我他妈的恢复理智了
At least it’s not a fucking Roman that takes —
至少不是该死的罗马人杀…
Do not let them breach the woods!
别让他们进树林
Go! Go!
快 快
You never intended to make trade?
你根本没打算做交易
I intended to send Spartacus to his death.
我打算要斯巴达克斯的命
Deserved fate he yet evades through treachery and deceit.
可这背信弃义的家伙竟然一次次逃脱制裁
You will have him soon enough.
你很快就能抓到他了
At price of wife,
牺牲妻子
and the blessing she carries?
还有神赐的孩子吗
I would gladly pay the sum of the world
我愿意牺牲整个世界
to have his throat beneath my heel.
只要我能踩住他的喉咙
Ilithyia must return to this house.
伊莉西娅必须回来
The gods have foreseen —
诸神预见…
The gods can descend from their fucking heavens
如果诸神真想救她的命
if they wish to see her live!
那就从天上滚下来啊
In coming days I shall grieve loss of wife and child,
这几天我要哀悼失去的妻子和孩子
and the fortunes carried upon her family name.
还有她家的那一大笔遗产
And we shall grieve with you.
我们与你共同哀悼
I would see myself to bath.
我去洗个澡
And blood and troubled thoughts of moment washed away.
洗掉所有的血迹和烦恼
Go.
去吧
I will bring more wine to aid endeavor.
我去拿酒给你解愁
Do you know what he has done?
你知道他做了什么吗
What he felt he must,
必要的事情呗
to see an end to Spartacus.
为了干掉斯巴达克斯
He has pulled the world to ruin.
他牺牲了整个世界
And with it reason for living.
逼得所有人活不下去
Your reason perhaps.
那是你的担心吧
My heart yet beats.
我活得好好的
And what of your brother’s?
那你哥哥呢
Gaius moves to avenge his death.
盖尤斯正在替他报仇呢
Then he should turn wrath upon himself,
那他应该找自个儿报仇
and see it done.
自行了断
It’s your brother’s, is it not?
这是你哥哥的 对吧
I had thought his slaves took it with his life.
我以为是奴隶杀了他然后顺手抢走了
They stand blemished by neither offense.
其实他们什么都没有干
How did you come by this?
你怎么拿到的
The gods led me to the truth.
诸神指引我找到真♥相♥
Hidden amongst Ashur’s treasures.
藏在阿舒尔的财物当中
Stripped from the bodies of those who have died at his hand.
那些东西都是他杀人后从尸体上取下来的
Ashur?
阿舒尔
He must have been there that night,
当时他肯定在场
when your brother fell.
你哥哥死的那一晚
Yet the villain moves only upon command
不过这个坏家伙只听命于
of Gaius Claudius Glaber.
盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博
Much has been lost.
我们失去了太多
The ones we have loved.
我们所爱的人
The ones we thought would forever be at our side.
我们以为能永远有他们的陪伴
But in their passing,
不过失去了他们
the chains that bound us to desires not our own have been struck.
禁锢我们欲望的锁链也随之打破了
And without such a blow,
锁链不打破
we would not find ourselves in each other’s arms.
我们今天也不会在一起
No.
是啊
We would not.
确实不会
Kneel.
跪下
Please…
求你了
Do you know what it is?
你知道那种感觉吗
To love?
爱一个人
To be filled with light and hope?
心里充满光明和希望
To see that blessing returned in kind,
全世界只有那一个人
in the eyes of the only one
最懂你的内心
that could ever know the true depth of your heart?
你知道这是上天的赐福
That is what your husband took from me.
而你丈夫夺走了这一切
I would take the same from him.
我要让他付出同样的代价
Yet he chose vengeance against me over your life.
但他选择向我复仇 而不是救你
Taking it would balance nothing.
杀了你 报不了我的仇
He does not love you,
他不爱你
as I loved my wife.
而我爱我妻子
You let me live?
你放我走
Do not think it a kindness.
别以为我是好心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!