as a man of your worth deserves.
像你这样的男人就该如此
Albinius did not hold me to such esteem.
阿比努斯可从来没这么看得起我
Nor the rest of the Senate.
元老院的其他人都没有过
Gaze into their eyes when you present Spartacus’ head,
那就拿到斯巴达克斯的人头 给他们瞧瞧
and see estimation soar.
他们肯定对你刮目相看
And my brother avenged.
同时给我哥哥报仇
Would that his death did not pain you so.
他的死同样让你很伤心吧
The sting lessens with each passing day.
一天天过去 我也逐渐走出来了
Because of you.
因为有你
And I would return favor,
所以我会报答你
if your wife falls prey to Spartacus,
如果你的妻子跟我哥哥一样
as my brother fell…
死在斯巴达克斯手里
Your chest overflows with coin and blood.
你的箱子里装满了金钱和鲜血
Both well earned by day’s exertion.
全是我辛苦赚来的
What news of Ilithyia did labors bring?
伊莉西娅有消息了吗
You have the praetor’s ear.
你每天就在民政官身边
Did he not already fill yours?
他没有跟你谈起过吗
His attentions toward young Seppia
他围着赛皮娅团团转
prevent me from breaking words.
我连插句话的机会都没有
Ah, the freshness of youth.
年轻就是资本嘛
Is it a wonder he favors the caress of her tongue
难道他会放着甜美的香唇不吻
to the sound of yours?
听你唧唧歪歪吗
Her bloom will wither, when Ilithyia returns.
等伊莉西娅回来 她就失宠了
You place great stock upon uncertain future.
你做这种指望可是相当不靠谱的
You have not found path to Gannicus?
你没有打听到甘尼克斯的下落吗
Sadly it remains obscured.
很遗憾没有丝毫进展
Though not through lack of noble effort.
不过我真的是尽力了
From there we moved from place to place,
我们挨家挨户地打探
questioning with fist and blade.
软硬兼施地逼问
The answer always the same.
可是他们的回答全都一样
I will make sacrifice to the gods.
我要向诸神献祭
And entreat them for more valued response.
求他们给出更有价值的回应
Let us pray together.
我们一起祈祷吧
And seek divinity in warm embrace…
一边爱抚缠绵 一边寻找启示
Ilithyia and the child she carries must be found.
必须尽快找到伊莉西娅和她肚子里的孩子
If they are lost —
如果找不到…
What? Hmmm?
会怎样
Will the sun no longer move across the sky?
太阳就不会再升起了吗
Will ivory moon plummet into frothing sea?
还是皎月掉进海底不出来了呢
Strike the bitch from fucking thought,
不要再想那个臭婊♥子♥了
as Glaber has already done —
葛雷博早就不在乎她…
I am not your slave to lay fucking hand upon.
我不是你想打就打的低贱奴隶
A lesson I had thought already learned.
我以为你早就想明白了
Apologies.
抱歉
I question sincerity of the word.
这话听着不够真诚
Speak it again.
再说一遍
Apologies.
抱歉
Again.
再说
Apologies —
抱歉
Your position in this house continues to spiral.
你在这里的地位还说不准呢
Soon I will be all that stands between you and dark abyss.
很快 除了跟着我 你别无选择
When the day arrives…
到了那一天
you shall greet my breath upon your neck as precious gift.
我愿意跟你亲热 那算是诸神的赏赐了
Do you understand this, my love?
你明白吗 亲爱的
Yes.
明白
A gift from the gods…
是诸神的赏赐
Lucius.
卢修斯
Where do you go?
你要去哪儿
To clear troubled mind.
脑子乱 去醒醒神
I would have the same.
我的脑子也很乱
Let us walk together for a moment, and break words.
我们一起走走吧 边走边聊
The man unleashes wrath upon wooden form.
那家伙拿一根木桩出气
When I have risked all for him
我为他冒了那么大风险
to seize vengeance and end this.
带来复仇的机会 结果就这样
You take risk only to lighten weighted conscience.
你只不过是为了减轻良心的不安
I would not see more fall to foolish cause.
我不希望更多的人为他送命
And I would not see my brother fall.
更不希望我的兄弟牺牲
We no longer stand as such.
我们已经不是兄弟了
Is there no path towards mended bond?
难道我们的关系就没有办法弥补吗
You cannot mend illusion.
镜花水月怎么弥补
Our brotherhood.
我们的兄弟情
The trust I placed upon you.
我曾经对你的信任
A thing of lies and deceit.
全都是谎言和欺骗
Do you not think a day passes that I am not consumed by it?
我哪一天不是在煎熬中度过的
I would give my life for Melitta to yet own hers.
我愿意拿我的命去换回梅莉塔
And I would gladly take it.
这我倒是很乐意
Then what stays hand?
那怎么不动手呢
Do you and Spartacus straddle same uncertain ground?
你和斯巴达克斯都这么犹豫不决吗
Unable to take vengeance when it is placed before you?
眼前有复仇的机会却不去把握
Your death would not see her again to my arms.
你的死不能换回她的命
It would only serve as mercy,
杀了你只会让你解脱
releasing you from what you have done.
这种慈悲的事情我不会做
Then I stand condemned,
看来我只能是罪人
until the afterlife takes me.
等到死后才能解脱了
You stand for nothing.
你什么都不是
As you always have.
一如既往
We must wait…
我们要等等
till Spartacus relieves us of charge.
等到斯巴达克斯让我们换岗
Time passes too slowly…
实在太难熬了
We must be quick then.
那我们要速战速决
This is how you stand guard?
你们就是这么站岗的吗
Apologies, we were….
抱歉 我们是在…
Ah, we were we were, we were just we
我们在…是在… 我们…
Take to your bed.
上♥床♥去吧
I will assume watch over Ilithyia.
我来看着伊莉西娅
Gratitude.
感激不尽
Please.
求你
I would have more water.
我想再喝点水
It is a terrible thing, is it not?
这感觉太可怕了 不是吗
To live in want and fear.
活在贫穷与恐惧之中
That is what it is to be a slave.
这就是当奴隶的感觉
Please.
求你
For my child.
就算是为了我的孩子
Is it true?
是真的吗
What you told Spartacus?
你跟斯巴达克斯说的那些话
I swear to the gods.
我向诸神发誓
If Spartacus takes my life,
如果斯巴达克斯杀了我
the blood of his child will forever stain his own.
那他就相当于杀了他亲骨肉
He is a good man.
他是个好人
I will not let him be destroyed by this.
我不会让他受到这种打击
I will not let him kill you.
我不会让他杀你的
You will help me?
你会帮我
Yes. I will help you.
对 我会帮你
From this fucking world.
帮你离开人世
Have you lost mind?
你疯了吗
I move only to spare you from what must be done.
杀她是迟早的事 我不过代你动手
If you take her life,
如果你杀了她
the deed will weigh every breath.
你就永远良心不安
So you remove choice,
于是你来选择
and invite such fate upon yourself?
你来接受这样的命运吗
I would embrace it,
我可以坦然面对
to see your heart spared from the act.
只要你的心不受到折磨
You do not know my heart.
你不懂我的心
Spartacus —
斯巴达克斯
Leave us.
你走吧
I would have words now.
我明确地告诉你
And see your time here at an end.
你在这里的日子结束了
You glow like the morning sun.
你有如朝阳般光彩照人
You must have slept well.
想必睡得很香
Hardly at all.
完全没这回事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!