Yet message from you would bring Varinius from Rome,
但你可以写信让瓦里留斯从罗马过来
and with him Gaius was clear in the matter.
他可以… 盖尤斯说得很明确了
We are to tell no one of what has happened.
我们不能对任何人说起这件事
Words borne of desperation.
他这是铤而走险
He talks of shoring name while life’s foundation
他想要保全名声 可现在情况很严重
crumbles beneath his feet.
日子都过不下去了
Seppia.
赛皮娅
Seppia.
赛皮娅
You sought Praetor Varinius’ affections once.
你追求过民政官瓦里留斯
Send message, and you could yet gain them.
你的话肯定能够打动他
The whims of a child.
那是小孩子的想法
Such thoughts have been set aside in favor of mature pursuits.
我现在的想法成熟很多 早就没想那些事了
The day has been long.
忙了一天
I will see you beneath the covers.
我来伺候你就寝吧
We will revisit the subject with the morning sun.
这件事明早再议
Apologies, I’m not yet for bed.
抱歉 我还不想睡
I would check upon Gaius,
我去看看盖尤斯
and offer words of comfort.
说几句安慰的话
Are words all that you would offer?
你只是去跟他说话吗
I am his guest in this house.
我现在是他的客人
And wish only to pay tribute to generous host.
主人这么慷慨 我只想好好谢谢他
It’s beneath you, Seppia.
这样不值得 赛皮娅
The gods shall take ill notice–
诸神肯定有所察觉…
Was it not their hands that saw my brother struck from my side?
不正是诸神之手把哥哥从我身边带走吗
Their providence that sheltered me beneath this very roof?
是诸神的旨意把我送到这里避难
Do you not see it?
你没有看到吗
The gods have lead me upon path to Gaius.
诸神引导我一步步走近盖尤斯
As their will has removed Ilithyia from it.
正如他们把伊莉西娅带走
A quivering woman,
一个发抖的女人
and with child–
怀着孩子
she does not appear the deadly serpent
她看起并不像你所谓的
you give voice to.
致命毒蛇
She is wife of the fuck that would see us all to grave.
她的丈夫想除掉我们所有人
Yet not the man himself.
但她并非她丈夫
Crixus speaks of how she took Acer’s life
克雷斯说过她是如何杀死艾克
as fucking amusement of celebration.
当成宴会上的消遣
Her heart is as venomous as Glaber’s or any other Roman shit’s.
她的心就跟葛雷博那帮罗马狗一样坏
A familiar song bleated from your fucking tongue.
你又在胡说八道了
You know my meaning, Lucius.
你懂我的意思 卢修斯
And mostly share in its low estimation.
我完全不同意
Yet l would hold ourselves to higher standard.
不过我们应该比他们强
Food for deadly prisoner.
给囚犯拿点吃的
Shall l draw her a warm bath as well?
是不是也让她洗个澡呢
Consider meal for the child,
就当是给孩子吃
unless you fear it shall take up sword against you
除非你害怕他从娘胎里爬出来
from fucking womb.
拿起剑对付你
Faded years soften wounded heart.
人一老 心也软了
Calm yourself.
放宽心
I intend no harm.
我不会伤害你
You are the one that came to aid.
那时是你帮了我
When those animals turned upon me when I was brought in.
在我被带进来 那些畜生围着我的时候
Do not clutch me to breast.
别对我献殷勤
I shit with the rest of those animals.
我和那些畜生一起拉屎放屁
For child.
为了孩子 吃吧
At least you will not die of hunger.
起码你不会活活饿死
You bear no brand.
你没有奴隶的烙印
You are a free man?
你是自♥由♥人吗
I am of the Republic, as you and yours.
我是共和国公民 和你们一样
Yet you stand with Spartacus against it.
那你还站在斯巴达克斯一边
I stand for what is just.
我站在正义的一边
Just?
正义
Spartacus moves to destroy everything we hold of worth.
斯巴达克斯要摧毁我们拥有的一切
Then he moves too late in my regard.
我还嫌他的动作太慢了
Sulla seized my lands and those of my kin years ago,
苏拉占了我的土地 夺走我的亲人
slaughtering any who resisted.
杀死了胆敢抵抗的人
And giving what he stole as gift to his most loyal of men.
把偷来的东西赏给忠心耿耿的狗腿子
All of them fellow Romans.
他们都是罗马人
Such a loss must weigh heavy in the passing of years.
难以想象你这些年是怎么过来的
I would see burden lifted.
我可以帮你回到从前
And I mistake you for helpless,
我以为你自身难保
yet you have power to reverse the sun
没想到你还有让太阳西升东落
and see past reformed?
改变过去的能力啊
My husband is a praetor of Rome.
我丈夫是罗马的民政官
And I of importance to him,
我是他的爱妻
being prized daughter of my clan,
族人眼中的掌上明珠
my child heir to its lineage and fortune —
肚子里的孩子继承贵族血统和万贯家财
Save vaunted words for grander ear.
这种屁话留着跟诸神说吧
I cannot free you.
我不能放了你
We would both be absent fucking head
如果放了你 走不出三步
before three steps could be taken.
你我都要人头落地
I do not ask such a thing.
我不求你放我
Only that you carry message,
只要你能替我捎个信
imparting where Spartacus holds me.
说出斯巴达克斯的藏身之处
You do not have to live this way.
你不用过这样的生活
All that was taken from you can yet be restored,
只需我丈夫一声令下
with but simple command from my husband.
失去的一切都会回到你手里
The sum of my loss is no small thing.
我的损失可不是小数目
He can see it paid.
他肯定能偿还
Your life returned to you,
还给你过去的生活
in exchange for mine
以此交换我
and the child I carry.
以及腹中孩子的性命
She claims it yours?
她说怀着你的种
With passion of certainty.
口气十分肯定
She is a deceitful fucking snake,
真是一条狡猾的毒蛇
truth split by forked tongue.
那张嘴绝对吐不出真话
Her words may hold such in this.
这件事情可能是真的
Do you recall the night in Batiatus’ villa,
还记得那晚在巴蒂塔斯的宅子里
when you aided in transforming likeness into golden Apollo?
你帮我扮成金光闪闪的阿波罗吗
To lay with the Roman woman Licinia.
去伺候罗马女人莱姬尼娅
She wore the mask of Diana.
她戴着黛安娜女神的面具
Yet beneath it was not Licinia.
结果面具下的却不是莱姬尼娅
Ilithyia.
是伊莉西娅
Why did you not tell me?
你为何不告诉我
What purpose would it have held?
告诉你有什么意义
None.
没有
Nor should it hold any for you now.
现在对你同样毫无意义
Even if true, she tells you only to stay your hand.
即使是真的 她这样说只是为了保命
She’s a fool.
那她就太蠢了
To know she carries heritage forever denied my own wife…
让我知道她怀了孩子 而我妻子永远没机会
See Ilithyia to her grave.
杀了伊莉西娅
And tortured past buried beside her.
埋葬那些痛苦的回忆吧
To make Glaber suffer as I have
让葛雷博遭受同样的痛苦
at his hand is a thing I have craved more than air and breath.
是我日思夜想 求之不得的事情
Yet in inflicting equal wound,
但是做出这样的事情
how do I not become as the man himself?
我岂不是变成了跟他一样的人
A man my wife would turn from.
这是我妻子最厌恶的人啊
I was not certain you would desire this.
我先前还不确定你要不要我陪
What man could not?
哪个男人不想要呢
It is not the offering that gave concern.
毕竟不是你关心的事情嘛
Rather your preoccupation with unfortunate events.
尤其是你遇到了这么大的不幸
The fate of my heir does weigh mind.
我不在乎那个孩子的命运如何
That of your wife’s?
那你妻子呢
A thing of lesser notice.
更加不值一提
Is bond of marriage really such a cold affair?
所谓的婚姻就这么不堪一击吗
There was a time….
曾几何时
when the love between us burned hot,
我们也轰轰烈烈地爱过
bright as noon-day sun.
感情炽热如火
But day has turned to night,
但是激♥情♥最终消退了
casting golden memories to shadow.
那些宝贵的回忆也暗淡无光
I would have you bask in the light,
我可以让你重新燃起激♥情♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!