Take position.
就位
Are we to use wooden stick in battle as well?
到时候打仗也用木棍吗
Close mouth and heed Oenomaus.
闭嘴 听奥诺玛默斯说
I need no instruction.
我不需要别人指手画脚
I fucking know how to fight.
我知道怎么打
I instruct you not how to fight, but how to win.
我要教你的不是怎么打 而是怎么赢
So you do not find yourself again enslaved by the Romans.
这样才不会再次被罗马人奴役
First position!
准备
Attack!
开始
Nemetes does hold argument.
纳美特斯人说得确实有道理
Towards lack of proper weapons at least.
至少我们武器紧缺是个问题
Fuck the gods.
真见鬼了
You have taken Glaber’s wife?
你居然把葛雷博的妻子劫来了
No.
不是
She has been delivered into my hands.
是别人送到我手里的
And they will see her to proper end.
我要她得到应有的下场
Whore!
婊♥子♥
Beg for your life!
快求饶啊
Is this our cause now?
我们追求的就是这个吗
Falling upon a helpless woman heavy with child?
欺负一个怀有身孕的弱女子
Glaber held no pity towards my wife.
葛雷博对我妻子何曾有过怜悯
A woman far more deserving than the thing that stands before you.
她比你面前这个贱女人更应该活在世上
Fucking bitch!
混账婊♥子♥
Coin before cunt, you worthless shit.
你这穷鬼 没钱还敢来花天酒地
Now crawl from sight.
赶紧滚
Get up you old cunt!
给我爬起来
Linger yet a while,
先别忙走
my good man.
好兄弟
We’ll have the pleasure of your company.
我们非常希望你能在场
What do you seek of me now, Syrian?
叙利亚人 你又找我♥干♥什么
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
A gladiator of some renown in Capua.
一个在卡普亚颇有声望的角斗士
He has been noted to frequent your establishment,
有人发现他经常在你的地盘厮混
has he not?
对不对
Partaking of wine and whores?
喝花酒 玩女人
Yes, Praetor.
是的 大人
I would have words with the man.
我有话要跟他说
He is not here.
他不在这里
Yet there must be some among you
但诸位中肯定有人
who have that cause to share drink…
曾和他一起饮酒
and other distractions with him.
或有其他往来
I would know of what he spoke,
我要知道他说过的话
towards revelation of where he secrets himself.
以此找到他的藏身之处
And I would hope for another fucking drink
那我想再来一杯酒
and a whore upon my cock —
外加一个姑娘
Let me ask it of you again.
我再问一遍
Who among you has spoken with Gannicus?
有没有人和甘尼克斯说过话
Disappointing.
遗憾
Wait!
住手
Wait!
住手
I did see Gannicus break words!
我见过甘尼克斯跟人谈话
Who was privy to them?
你说的人是谁
My slave, Marcia.
我的奴隶 玛西亚
Where is she?
她人呢
Your fucking Syrian nailed her to a cross.
你手下的叙利亚人把她钉在十字架上
And I have yet to receive fair compensation for loss incurred —
我还没有拿到应有的赔偿…
Gannicus has taken something from me.
甘尼克斯夺走了我的东西
And I will see it returned.
我要找回来
Put all to question.
给我严刑逼问
Please do not do this…
求你手下留情
Were those same words pleaded by my wife?
我妻子在罗马人的屠刀前
Before Roman blade ripped her forever from my arms?
是不是也这么乞求过
I did not know of her.
我不认识她
My hands are unstained by the deed.
她的死跟我没有关系
Your husband cannot claim such.
但你丈夫脱不了干系
He is the one that condemned her to slavery.
是他把我妻子贬为奴隶
She is gone from this world because of it.
她因此离开了人世
And I will have equal vengeance.
我要报仇雪恨
You can not do this!
你不能这样
My child —
我的孩子
Sura and I often spoke of children.
苏拉和我常说要生儿育女
Of the family we would have,
说我们要子孙满堂
now forever denied me.
可现在全都成了泡影
As I now deny Glaber of his.
我要葛雷博尝尝这样的滋味
The child is yours.
孩子是你的
You lie.
你骗人
Would that my tongue made false noise.
你看我像是在骗你吗
Yet it sounds bitter truth.
虽然说起来很讽刺
Monthly blood ceased after you came to me in Batiatus’ villa…
我们在巴蒂塔斯家做过后 我的月事就没了
Lucretia had promised Crixus.
露迪雅答应给我克雷斯
A cruel jest.
一个残酷的玩笑
It is a memory that lingers, is it not?
你还记得吧 对不对
Of that night.
那晚的事
Of you inside me.
我们做♥爱♥
Yes.
没错
As does memory of my hands upon your throat.
尤其是我掐住你喉咙的时候
Then see to completion what they began.
那就做个了结吧
Take my life, and that of your child.
杀了我 还有你的亲骨肉
And may your wife turn from you for what you have done,
你的妻子要是知道你做出这等兽行
when she greets you in the afterlife.
日后你们黄泉相见 她不会原谅你
Oenomaus does not seem lifted by your return.
奥诺玛默斯看你回来好像不太高兴
I did not think to be embraced as brother.
我也没指望你们拿我当兄弟看
Nor I or to lay eyes upon you again in this life.
说实话 我以为再也看不到你了
Yet here you stand.
但你还是来了
Would that all things were so easily done.
不是什么事情都这么容易过去的
I have seen the bond between you.
你们兄弟情深 我是见过的
Whatever the cause for disagreement,
不管有怎样的隔阂
it will pass.
总会过去的
I would do anything, to rise in his eyes again.
为了求他原谅 我什么都愿意做
Capturing the praetor’s bitch is a fine start.
把民政官的婊♥子♥捉来 就开了个好头
An impressive act,
这一手太漂亮了
sure to further ignite our cause.
肯定能为我们的宏图大业助势
I seek only to end it.
我只想结束这一切
It is done, then?
解决了吗
She yet lives.
她还活着
I brand myself fucking enemy of Rome
我不惜和罗马决裂
to deliver her to your hands.
把她捉来给你处置
Only to find them weak and trembling.
结果你如此懦弱不堪
I am not Glaber.
我不是葛雷博
Able to strike a woman down
可以毫无怜悯地
for his crimes absent misgivings.
让女人为他的罪孽负责
And what of the women crucified
那些在卡普亚街头
in the streets of Capua?
被钉死的女人怎么办
Tortured to death because they dare whisper your name,
她们痛苦地死去 只因为胆敢说出你的名字
eyes bright with thoughts of freedom and rebellion?
眼里闪烁过自♥由♥和反叛的想法
Take the her life and end this now.
杀了她 了结这一切
Or see countless more fall in the name of your cause.
否则会有更多人因你而死
Prayer alone will not provide guidance through these dark times.
光是祈祷并不能帮我们走出黑暗
We must look inward,
我们必须观望自身
and find strength in heart’s resolve.
从强大的内心获取力量
So the gods turn from you, as they do from Ilithyia?
这么说诸神抛弃了你 正如抛弃了伊莉西娅
They are always with us.
诸神时刻与我们同在
Their will felt in every breath.
诸神的意志存在于每次呼吸
In every touch…
每次触摸
They guide our hands,
他们引导我们的手
compelling us toward proper course.
帮助我们寻找正确的方向
Gaius will be pleased to hear of it.
盖尤斯听了会很高兴的
It is not Gaius who holds the key to Ilithyia’s salvation.
盖尤斯并不是拯救伊莉西娅的关键
I fear the gods have led you far astray then.
怕是诸神误导了你吧
I command no army, nor can I conjure Gannicus before us.
我既不带兵 也不能召唤出甘尼克斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!