House slaves will never be gladiators.
打杂的奴隶不可能成为角斗士
A thing we are in short supply of.
而我们缺的正是能打仗的人
Keys, quickly!
钥匙拿来 快点
Release them!
放他们出来
Our ranks swell.
队伍扩大了
We will need more weapons.
我们需要更多武器
Gratitude for your kindness,
感谢你的一片心意
Know that I have treasured it.
我可是特别珍惜呢
Is it true?
谣言是真的吗
Did you lay with her?
你跟她上♥床♥了
Oenomaus.
奥诺玛默斯
I would have you end the life of Gaius Claudius Glaber.
我要你干掉盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博
Glaber’s own wife,
葛雷博的妻子
this very night leaves for Rome.
今晚就要前往罗马
Your men are now mine.
你的军队归我了
第八集
《斯巴达克斯:复仇》
Where do you take me?
你要把我带到哪里去
Please, I am with child —
求求你 我怀有身孕
Someone approaches.
有人来了
Follow fucking lead.
老老实实跟我走
And do not stray from it.
别耍心眼
Come.
走吧
What brings you so far from road, brother?
兄弟 你怎么走到这荒郊野地里来了
With one so ripe?
还带着个孕妇
An ancient horse, gone to grass.
骑的老马一命呜呼了
The woods offer shorter distance for my wife to Pompeii.
这条路去庞贝比较近 省得我妻子劳累
Shorter by a lifetime, if tread absent caution.
要是不加小心 送命也快
Spartacus and his fucks set upon a wagon
斯巴达克斯和他手下那帮畜生
not far from here recently.
前几天在附近劫了辆马车
Spartacus?
斯巴达克斯
Perhaps, we should be on our way, my love.
亲爱的 我们应该赶紧上路了
Unless similar misfortune fall upon us.
不然噩运也会降临到我们头上
Ah, it appears it already has.
看起来你们已经很倒霉了
How did you come by that?
你怎么这副模样
Our horse, when it fell.
从马上摔下来时受的伤
On the road to Pompeii, yes.
在去庞贝的路上 明白了
You have business there?
你在庞贝有生计
Meat and bone, carved for coin.
杀猪宰羊换几个钱
A butcher?
你是屠夫
Fine dress, for wife of such.
屠夫的老婆穿这么好的衣服
He’s a gladiator!
他是个角斗士
I am the Praetor’s —
我是民政官的…
Apologies.
对不起了
Help me!
救命啊
Somebody, help me!
谁来救救我
Help me!
救命
Raise voice again,
你再出一声
and I will hack tongue from fucking mouth.
我就把你的舌头割下来
Ask any price.
你出个价钱
My husband will see it paid for my return.
我丈夫肯定愿意出钱赎回我的
I seek no ransom.
我才不要赎金
You are going to rob me of my life?
你要杀了我
No.

It’s not mine to take.
还轮不到我来杀你
I could have speared him.
我本来可以一矛戳死它
He was beyond your throw.
你根本投不了那么远
You know the distance better than my own hand? Do you?
难道你比我还了解我能投多远
I know many things regarding the great and powerful Spartacus.
我对神勇的斯巴达克斯可是了如指掌
Great and powerful?
神勇
And kind and just.
并且正直善良
I have peered into your very heart,
我能看穿你的内心
and know what it holds.
知道你是什么样的人
You would not have found content so pleasing,
如果你在我年轻的时候认识我
if you had chanced upon me in my youth.
就知道我可不是这么好的人
I stood more animal than man.
我那时就是头野兽 没啥人样
And what tamed the wild beast?
是什么驯服了你这头野兽呢
Your wife, of course.
当然是你的妻子了
Apologies —
对不起
Take the life of Glaber’s woman,
杀了葛雷博的老婆
as he took the life of yours.
就像他杀了你老婆一样
See end to vengeance,
了结这段恩怨吧
and with it the suffering of all caught between you and such desires.
同时了结你为了复仇所造成的一切苦难
I am to blame for her fate.
她出事都是我的错
Had I not broken words with Gannicus
如果我没跟甘尼克斯说话
he never would have known Ilithyia was the road.
他就不会知道伊莉西娅要前往罗马
An unfortunate slip of the tongue.
你居然说漏了嘴
I thought only to convince Gannicus of proper path.
我以为我能劝甘尼克斯浪子回头
To willingly follow your command and join the hunt for Spartacus.
自愿供你差遣 协助捉拿斯巴达克斯
The man is probably in league with the fucking Thracian.
他可能跟那个该死的色雷斯人勾搭上了
They were both slaves under your house, were they not?
他们俩先前不都是你家的奴隶吗
Separated by a distance of years.
他们之间隔了好几年
They never have met one another.
从来没有见过面
That we have knowledge of.
可能只是我们不知道
Not that it is a thing of matter now.
不过这都无关紧要了
Gannicus now holds my wife and unborn child.
甘尼克斯劫走了我的妻子和未出世的孩子
If she yet draws breath.
不知道他们是死是活
He would not have risked all to take her from the city
他费这么大力气把她带出城
only to have her life.
怎么会一刀杀了她
She yet lives.
她还活着
I feel her heart beating as though it were my own.
我心里清楚地感受到她还活着
Your men must scour the countryside until she is found.
你必须派人搜遍城郊的每个角落
Such an area takes months to cover with numbers at hand.
就目前的人手 这要花上好几个月
Then send message to Rome for aid.
那就向罗马求救吧
Word of this shall not spread beyond these walls.
这件事绝不能传出去
But Ilithyia —
但是伊莉西娅…
Was snatched from grasp of a praetor of Rome.
从罗马民政官的眼皮底下被掳走
I will not have the Senate whisper
我可不希望元老院议论
of how I could not protect my own wife.
我连自个儿的妻子都保护不了
A wise choice.
明智的决定
You must look towards your future.
你要着眼于将来
You talk of politics?
你们居然还谈论政♥治♥
Ilithyia is valued friend and wife.
伊莉西娅是我的朋友 你的妻子
She holds the blessing of your child,
还怀有你的孩子
and with him slim tether to Albinius’ wealth.
这孩子是阿比努斯的遗产继承人
One which will be severed if she is not found.
如果找不到她 这些财产就跟你没关系了
Do not lecture on what is at fucking risk.
不用你教我事情有多么严重
Praetor.
大人
You have seen it done?
事情办好了吗
All trace of your wife’s misfortune has been erased.
您妻子出事现场的痕迹都抹干净了
No one will know of it.
谁也不会知道这件事
Good.
很好
Gather your men.
叫你的手下集♥合♥
Seppia, I would have a moment.
赛皮娅 我有话跟你说
I would not raise voice in such manner with him again,
我要是你 就再也不会这么跟他说话
if you wish to keep purchase in this world.
如果你希望自个儿还有价值的话
Absent Ilithyia’s blessings,
没有了伊莉西娅
it is a place that I shall quickly tumble from.
这里已经不是我的容身之地了
I would never let you fall so far, my love.
我不会让你落到那般田地的 亲爱的
Not while I yet treasure your company.
至少目前我还挺喜欢你陪在身边
Good…
很好
Now keep eye on angle of my shoulders…
注意观察我肩膀的角度
It will give clue to my next —
这样你就知道我下一步…
You learn quickly.
你学得很快
I have advantage.
我有优势
Of being taught by a god.
有战神亲自教我
Again.
再来
Harudes!
哈鲁德斯
You betray intent by bellowing like a crazed goat!
你出招时大喊大叫 因此暴露了意图
Nemetes!
纳美特斯人
Saxa!
萨克莎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!