Who spoke too loudly of things she should not have.
不该说的话还那么大声地讲
The city is filled with ears
城里到处都有人
straining for whispers of betrayal.
竖着耳朵偷听叛逆的言论
It is filled with eyes as well…
同样有人在暗地监视
Attempt to leave the city,
要是打算出城
and share a cross beside your friend.
就跟你的朋友一个下场了
I am not your slave.
我不是你的奴隶
And I will not bow to your threats.
休想拿这种话威胁我
Nor would I see you.
我也不愿意
The oracle of fucking riddles.
打什么谜语呢
Come to plain words.
有话就直说
I saw something in your eyes,
你站在葛雷博面前时
when you stood before Glaber.
我看透了你的想法
I saw something beyond a man weighing decision.
你不光是在权衡他的提议
The gods bless you with gift to see into my thoughts now, do they?
诸神赐予了你读心的能力了吗
More like her will die.
她这样的人只会更多
The guilty. The innocent.
不管有罪无罪
There will stand no difference
夹在葛雷博的怒火
when caught between Glaber’s wrath and Spartacus’ vengeance.
斯巴达克斯的复仇中间 根本没有区别
And what would you have me do?
你到底要我怎样
Take up offer
接受提议
and turn on those that I once called brother?
杀戮我曾经的兄弟们吗
No.

I would have you end the life of Gaius Claudius Glaber.
我要你干掉盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博
He is desperate to claim Spartacus’ life.
他一心想取斯巴达克斯的性命
So consumed, that he now stands more threat than the Thracian himself.
结果走火入魔 如今比色雷斯人还要危险
And what difference would it make?
杀了他又能怎样
Rome would only send another to take his place.
罗马很快就会派人来接替他
Spartacus blames Glaber for part in his wife’s death.
斯巴达克斯是要葛雷博为他妻子的死负责
Remove him from the world,
只要葛雷博一死
and the scales of blood will be balanced.
血债就还清了
Spartacus will drift from Rome.
斯巴达克斯就会离开罗马
No more lives will be lost. On either side.
无论哪边都不会再有人丧命
Glaber’s own wife,
葛雷博的妻子
this very night leaves for Rome.
今晚就要前往罗马
Taking with her half his personal guard to see her safely from the city.
为了护送她 葛雷博派出了一半的贴身侍卫
I could distract any that remain posted to the villa entry,
至于看守宅子的那些守卫 我可以引开
giving opportunity for a single man
到时候你就趁虚而入
to take Glabe’s life while he sleeps.
在葛雷博睡觉时取他性命
And Spartacus to receive the blame.
由斯巴达克斯来背黑锅
You have lost mind.
你疯了
The whole world has slipped from reason.
这世界都乱成什么样儿了
I seek only to restore it.
我只想恢复原样
Rid yourself of Ashur’s man.
避开阿舒尔的人
When moon stands highest I will see path cleared.
等到月上梢头 我自会为你扫清障碍
Choose to set upon it.
答应我吧
Or see legions fall to pointless suffering.
否则无数人都要为此遭罪
Your people, they lift spirit.
你的族人真是给劲儿
Not all are so moved.
不是所有人都这样想
Perhaps they’ll kill each other,
但愿他们同归于尽
and give proper cause for celebration.
那才值得庆祝呢
You are an impossible man.
你真是刻薄
Something thing you’ve always known.
你知道我是什么样的人
And chose to ignore.
睁只眼闭只眼算了
To better see the man beneath his faults…
不要总盯着人家的缺点
What if you had found nothing of worth
当面纱揭开之时
when the veil was pierced?
你发现里面毫无意义 你会如何
Sing with me, my dark brother!
跟我一起唱 黑哥们
Share my woman.
玩玩我的女人
I know not your words.
我听不懂你的话
Lugo will teach!
卢戈教你
Oenomaus finds himself assaulted.
奥诺玛默斯下不来台了
They are a boisterous people.
他们太喜欢闹了
Sometimes wine and foolishness are needed.
有时候还是要喝点酒 犯点傻
To forge stronger bond.
增进感情嘛
Sing with me!
跟我唱啊
Now is not the time for such things.
现在可不是时候
Is it ever?
会有这种时候吗
No.
不会
I will try and wrest a drink from Lugo for us to share.
我去找卢戈要杯酒来喝
And in the act, aid Oenomaus in escape.
顺便帮奥诺玛默斯解围
I tried to convince him to let you come.
我想说服他同意你一起走
He would not be moved.
但他就是不肯
It is a thing of no matter.
无关紧要了
What you have done for me…
你为我所做的一切…
Would that we were never parted.
真希望我们永远不要分开
You shall find me again to your arms.
我会再次回到你身边的
Sooner than expected.
比你想象的还快
I sway Gannicus to forever remove Gaius from concern.
我说服甘尼克斯来除掉盖尤斯
When it is done I will raise clamor,
等他完事 我就大喊大叫
and see Gannicus follow to the afterlife.
确保甘尼克斯有来无回
Ilithyia.
伊莉西娅
It’s time.
时候到了
Gaius —
盖尤斯
You shall be missed.
我会想念你
Wine.

We share.
给你喝
Gratitude, but Crixus awaits.
谢谢 但是克雷斯在等我
The Gaul, yes.
高卢人 没错
I see his eyes.
他的眼睛
At me.
盯着我
No love.
没好感
He needs time.
他需要时间
And drink.
还有酒
I’ll tell him.
我会转告他
Tell him his eyes I not like.
告诉他 我不喜欢他的眼睛
Your eyes better…
你的还不错
Let me pass.
让我过去
Crixus.
克雷斯
Sedullus.
赛杜鲁斯
Sedullus.
赛杜鲁斯
Calm yourselves!
全都冷静点
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Enough!
够了
Is this what you are?
你们就是这种东西
Animals,
畜生
demanding slaughter?
宰了你们才高兴
We give you freedom.
我们给了你们自♥由♥
And you repay it with blood and dishonor.
你们就干出这种无♥耻♥的事情来
If you can not stand among us as trusted brother
如果你们不能真心诚意地当我们的兄弟
if you can not follow my orders
如果你们不遵守我的命令
take leave now.
现在就滚
Or join Sedullus in death.
否则跟赛杜鲁斯一个下场
I follow Spartacus.
我跟从斯巴达克斯
And call no man my kin that does not stand so.
不愿意的人 我绝不拿他当族人
The man that kills Sedullus
杀掉赛杜鲁斯的人
is great warrior.
勇不可挡
And Lugo follow.
卢戈跟定你了
Praetor, pressing concer.
民政官 有急事报告
Gannicus has made his decision.
甘尼克斯已经做出决定了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!