Your rudis.
你的鲁迪斯
And its price?
要我拿什么换
A simple oath.
一句简单的誓言
Edging yourself to my command.
从今以后听从我的命令
Lucretia was also once thought victim of Spartacus.
露迪雅曾经也是斯巴达克斯的受害者
Yet now stands a powerful symbol,
如今是用来安抚情绪的
used to calm spreading concern.
强有力的象征
I would add you as such.
我要让你跟她一样
A former slave of the House of Batiatus,
一个曾属于巴蒂塔斯家的奴隶
now sworn to bring errant brothers to justice.
发誓要将叛逃的兄弟绳之于法
It appears you already have one of those.
这样的人似乎有一个了
Ashur’s talents are of the shadows.
阿舒尔擅长见不得光的事情
I would present you in glorious light
我要让你正大光明地登场
at the front of my troops.
站在我的军队前面
To the roar of the crowd once again.
让民众再度热血沸腾地呼喊
And if I no longer crave for such a clamor?
如果我对这种事情没兴趣了呢
You’re a free man.
你已经自♥由♥了
Your fate is your own.
你的命运由你自己掌握
I will send for you again in a few days.
几天后我会再度邀请你
And expect reasonable decision to accompany you.
希望到时你能做出正确的决定
Praetor.
告退
Forgive me, Praetor,
原谅我 民政官大人
but Gannicus cannot be trusted.
甘尼克斯并不可信
The same once said of you.
当初对你的评价也一样
Yet here you stand.
可你照样站在这儿
See one of your men to follow.
派人跟着他
If Gannicus attempts to leave Capua,
要是甘尼克斯意图离开卡普亚
crucify him.
就把他钉死
Perhaps Gannicus was right.
也许甘尼克斯说的对
Those closest are of greater concern than the Romans.
比起罗马人 身边的人更应该防范
Agron has aided cause many times.
艾力冈帮了不少忙
His sport of simple truth less common.
可连显而易见的事实都不认
“An angry young boy, pissing on all those about him”–
年轻气盛的小伙子 什么都不放在眼里
were those not your words?
这不是你说过的吗
You know l hold Agron in affection.
你知道我不讨厌艾力冈
Yet we must always be cautious.
但我们必须小心谨慎
Chadara is a lesson not to be forgotten.
夏达娜的教训不可忘记
You did what you had to.
你做了应该做的事
She left you absent choice.
你别无选择
l pray Agron presents you better option.
我希望艾力冈别把你逼到这个境地
ls there no other way?
没别的办法了吗
You were right about Gaius.
你对盖尤斯的看法是正确的
The man he was no longer peers from behind his eyes.
他不是那个只敢偷偷♥窥♥探的人了
He will not bewayed by words or gentle touch.
他不会为言语或者柔情所动
Only blood can set us free now.
我们要逃脱只能付出血的代价
Lucretia…
露迪雅
It will hurt but for a moment.
长痛不如短痛
Lift your dress.
把裙子掀起来
Neapolis?
那不勒斯
A slaver ship was set upon.
一艘运送奴隶的船遭到攻击
It carried prisoners captured east of the Rhine.
上面载着从莱茵河东岸抓来的俘虏
Warriors.
一群战士
To aid Spartacus’ cause.
成为斯巴达克斯的帮凶
An obvious conclusion.
这很明显
Dispatch men to Neapolis.
派遣军队去那不勒斯
Question anyone who may have seen
询问有没有人看到
where they were headed after liberation.
他们获救后逃向何方
Praetor.
遵命
Gaius…
盖尤斯
Fetch the medicus.
快去找医师
Quickly!

Ilithyia!
伊莉西娅
What has happened to her?
她怎么了
It is a sign from the gods.
奄奄一息的孩子
One carried by the child yet to breath life.
带来了诸神的警示
And its meaning?
警示什么
Your heir will die if it remains in a city
再留在这座满是鲜血和恐惧的城里
cursed with blood and fear.
你的继承人就会死去
I will have her carried to Rome as soon as she’s able.
等她恢复我就送她去罗马
With trusted guard to watch over her at all times, until my return.
在我过去之前 由我的贴身侍卫照看她
I shall accompany her and tend to her needs.
我应该同去 这样可以照顾她
Apologies, Praetor.
容我插句话 大人
Lucretia’s a dear friend to your wife,
露迪雅是夫人的闺蜜
yet offers greater comfort to Capua.
可也是卡普亚的定心丸
I fear the people will fall to despair,
如果她不能现身
absent her divine presence.
恐怕民众就绝望了
Wise counsel.
明智的建议
Have your presence known tomorrow in the market.
明天你照例到集市去
Ease mind of our city,
安抚民心
and continue to assure them the gods favor my efforts.
让他们相信诸神站在我这边
We have been training those freed of bond.
我们一直在训练那些获救的人
Yet none among us ever held title of Doctore.
不过我们没人当过教练
I have no knowledge of soldiers and war.
我对战争和战士一无所知
I know only the ways of a gladiator.
我只懂训练角斗士的方法
I can think of no fiercer army, so instructed.
接受角斗训练的军队最强大不过了
Open their eyes as man can do giving a course.
给他们上一堂课 开开他们的眼界
As you have opened mine.
正如你开了我的眼界
I hunt with Agron and his people,
我要和艾力冈他们去打猎
to better gauge them.
好好考察他们
I will lend aid when I return.
回来后我就帮你的忙
I fear you hunt alone.
恐怕你要一个人打猎了
Agron left with the others before light broke.
天没亮艾力冈就带着那些人走了
Agron.
艾力冈
You hunt without me,
你明知道我的想法
when you knew my intention.
居然没叫我就走了
They woke before the sun,
他们一大早就醒了
and were eager to take advantage of freedom.
迫不及待地要享受自♥由♥生活
We hunt.
我们去打猎
Catch meat.
找食物
And Roman drink!
还有罗马人的酒
I did not know these forests were stocked with such.
我从来不知道树林里还能找到酒
Where did you come by this?
你们怎么找到这个的
A wagon along the road —
是路上的一辆马车…
You attacked the road so close to our position?
在离我们这么近的地方 连武器都没有
Absent proper weapons?
你们就贸然出击
No one see.
没人看到
All dead.
全杀光了
Glad I risked my life for this lot.
真后悔冒着生命危险救了这帮人
They see us to prope force.
他们增强了我们的实力
They see us to nothing but discovery.
他们给我们增加了暴露的危险
Let the Romans come.
让罗马人放马过来
I’m tired of hiding like frightened bbits.
我不想再做缩头乌龟了
We are not ready for a direct assault.
我们还没有能力对抗正面攻击
Something even a child could see.
小孩子都看得出来
This child helped save you from the arena.
是小孩还把你从竞技场救出来
And fills our numbers with warriors.
给大家带来了这么多战士
The pup has found himself nothing but a pack of wild dogs.
小畜生屁都没带来 只引来一群疯狗
Ones that will never follow a fucking Gaul.
反正绝对不会追随一个该死的高卢人
Apologies for leaving without you.
抱歉没叫你就出去了
I question that boy’s sincerity.
我怀疑这孩子没什么诚意
Let us break meal with our new brothers.
我们跟新来的弟兄一起吃东西吧
And attempt to settle this.
再看能不能解决问题
May the gods bless you…
愿诸神保佑你
May the gods bless you…
愿诸神保佑你
May the gods bless you…
愿诸神保佑你
Hold the crowd back. I would have words with Gannicus
帮我拦住人群 我有话要跟甘尼克斯说
towards your praetor’s desire.
是为你的民政官办事
There’s talk among many of us towards joining his cause.
我们很多人都在说 希望能跟他走
You knew her?
你认识她吗
A foolish girl.
傻丫头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!