Do not work yourself into an unfortunate state.
你千万不要沉浸在这种情绪里
Your child —
你怀的孩子
Is the only reason I yet live.
是我活着的唯一原因
Nothing I do pleases him.
我根本取悦不了他
He tortures me for what I have done.
他为了先前的事情惩罚我
Thessala crucified.
戴莎拉受了刑
Seppia invited into our house.
现在又邀请赛皮娅进家住
The way he looks at her…
他看她的那种眼神…
I would see myself over cliff,
如果只能是这样的命运
if this is all fate now holds.
我宁愿跳下悬崖
My heart would follow to the rocks below.
那我的心就全碎了
I cannot live like this.
我不能这样活下去了
Nor I.
我也是
The last of our meat.
最后一点肉了
I forgot how much my kin devour upon a sitting.
我都忘了我的族人有多大胃口了
Much seems to have slipped mind of late.
最近你好像忘了不少事
You sent me to scout Neapolis
你派我去那不勒斯侦查
and report on opportunity.
报告港口的动向
Their ship provided it.
所以搞定了那艘船
Were there any others that may have afforded the same?
当时还有没有别的船只呢
Two.
还有两艘
One from Damascus.
一艘来自大马士革
The other Gaullia.
另一艘来自高卢
News I would have cared to know.
这些情况你应该告诉我
Would it have made difference?
有什么区别吗
Men from Damascus are of low quality
大马士革的人都不中用
and even lower trust.
而且不可信
And Gaullia?
那高卢人呢
I would not have these ranks filled with Gauls.
我不希望身边充斥着高卢人
Crixus Is an honorable man.
克雷斯… 是值得尊敬的人
I will take your brothers to hunt when day breaks,
明早我带你那些兄弟们去打猎
to replenish supply.
补充食物
And gauge how we might come together.
顺便考察我们是否合得来
Tell those who are able to speak in common tongue.
让他们能说通用语就说通用语
So all among us may know their thoughts.
这样我们都能知道他们的想法
They will prove great asset.
他们肯定大有作为
I give you my word.
我保证
Cunt.
傻♥逼♥
Nothing’s free.
居然想吃霸王餐
I heard you were dead.
我听说你死了
Carried to the afterlife with all the others
跟那些在竞技场倒塌时死去的人
that fell beneath the arena.
一起上了黄泉路
I yet breathe.
我还活着呢
My purse however has suffered fatal blow.
不过我的钱袋是完蛋了
I have no coin to pry open thighs.
没钱让你张开大腿了
They may yet widen, of their own accord.
只要我愿意 不出钱也行啊
A miracle lacking profit.
不赚钱的事儿
For you and your master.
你和你主人很少做啊
Do you recall what it was like to have one?
你还记得当时受奴役的感觉吗
Before you gained your freedom?
在获得自♥由♥之前
No man is ever truly free.
没人是真正自♥由♥的
Except for Spartacus.
除了斯巴达克斯
And those who follow him.
和追随他的人
Did you see him when he attacked the arena?
他攻打竞技场的时候你看见他了吗
What form of man was he?
他是什么样的人
You speak of dangerous things.
你说话当心点
I’m not the only one.
不光我谈论他
There’s talk among many of us
我们很多人都在说
towards joining his cause.
希望能跟他走
There is no cause…
有什么前途呢
Only the leading of innocent fools to their death.
无非就是带领一帮无辜的傻瓜送死
You have no coin then?
你没有钱是吧
A few denarii for passage away from this fucking city.
只有离开这个破地方的盘缠钱
Strike Spartacus from your thoughts,
别想斯巴达克斯的事情了
and come with me…
跟我走吧
The mighty Gannicus.
这不是强大的甘尼克斯吗
It is joyous occasion,
看到你还活着
to find you yet alive.
真让人喜出望外呀
With ripe offering perched upon lap.
膝上还有美女相伴
Apologies.
抱歉
It is unforgivable to come between man and cunt,
打搅男欢女爱之事实在不妥
yet I must have words with my brother.
不过我必须跟我兄弟说几句话
An enticing creature.
好一个可人的尤物啊
Of course you never lacked the attention of fine women.
当然你从不缺女人投怀送抱
If you seek words, break them and be done.
有话快说 有屁快放
The years have not seen you to better manners.
这么多年了 你嘴巴还是不太干净啊
Nor you to better company.
你的同伴还是这种货色
I would advise caution.
不要乱说话
These men are the hand of
这些人现在是
Praetor Gaius Claudius Glaber.
盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博的左膀右臂
And what are you?
那你呢
His cock or his ass?
他的老屌♥还是屁♥眼♥
I am his will.
我是他的意志
Bound by duty to restore order.
其实就是负责治安嘛
By nailing little girls to the cross?
把小姑娘钉在十字架上吗
Any slaves who whispers of Spartacus and his rebellion…
任何谈及斯巴达克斯及其叛乱的奴隶
shall find place beside her.
都跟那姑娘一个下场
I have no interest in whispers.
我对这些言论没兴趣
Nor the will of your praetor.
对民政官的意志也没兴趣
Bold words.
大胆狂言
From a slave.
对于奴隶而言
You mistake me.
你别搞错了
I am a free man.
我可是自♥由♥人
Yes, I was there upon the sands
是 你华丽变身为竞技场之神时
when you became a god of the arena!
我站在沙场上亲眼目睹那一幕
It was a sight never to be forgotten!
那场面让人永生难忘
Gannicus, besting twenty gladiators
甘尼克斯 在开幕式的骁将之战中
in the primus of the opening day!
击败了二十名角斗士
And his reward?
而奖赏呢
The rudis!
就是鲁迪斯
A wooden sword carved with the legend of his victories!
一把刻着他辉煌胜利的木剑
Proof of freedom, demanded by adoring crowd!
自♥由♥的证明 顺应万众的呼声
Show them.
给他们瞧瞧啊
I am sure they would be eager
我敢说他们肯定非常期待
to lay eyes upon such rare marval.
一睹这稀罕宝贝的风采
No?
不给看
You do not have it upon you?
你没带在身上吗
You know I do not.
你明知故问
As I know the praetor will be most pleased
如同我知道民政官会非常乐意
with the presence of your company…
有你鞍前马后地效劳
I find it surprising that you are still of this world.
我很惊讶地发现你还活在这世界上
More so that you did not think it wise
不过更惊讶的是
to present yourself at sooner convenience.
你要拖到这么晚才现身
Apologies.
抱歉
Gannicus has always been a man of few words.
甘尼克斯总是惜字如金
Yet he favor the Magistrate with whole sentences, I’m told.
据说他喜欢和行政官大人长篇大论
I sought only to conclude business.
我只不过想完成交易
You aim too low.
你的定位太低了
Spartacus brings the arena down upon you,
斯巴达克斯把整个竞技场砸在你头上
and yet here you stand.
你却站在这里毫发无伤
A phoenix risen from its ashes.
如同凤♥凰♥浴火重生
The gods have truly blessed him.
他的确有诸神庇护
As they now bless me,
如今他的现身
with his presence.
是诸神对我的庇佑
I was moved by the reaction of the crowd,
当你走上竞技场时
when you stepped upon the sands.
观众的反应真让我震惊
The swell of their voices, heralding your name.
他们声嘶力竭地喊出你的名字
Filling the air with hope.
充满了期待
Even tarnished by blood and calamity,
即使那场灾难造成了破损
such a thing yet can hold value…
它的价值仍然存在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!