Would that she had more than one life to take.
杀她一次根本不够
Let this serve as warning to any slave
我们就以此警告所有
who would conspire against us.
密谋叛乱的奴隶们
Apologies —
抱歉
None deserved.
没必要
It was a foolish attempt.
刚才的打法太傻了
You seek to part head from shoulders.
你想直接砍掉对方的脑袋
There are blows that kill with less effort.
其实杀人有很多简单的方法
Then I shall learn them.
那我就要学会
He is never from her side.
他不愿离开她一步
Spartacus wanted him towards Neapolis,
斯巴达克斯要他去那不勒斯
but he would not leave her.
但他执意要陪着她
Though perhaps it’s best to keep him and Agron parted.
也许让他和艾力冈分开才是最好的
Naevia is blessed to be loved so deeply.
妮维雅好幸运 有人这么爱她
As are you, by Spartacus.
你也是 斯巴达克斯深爱着你
Crixus!
克雷斯
I taught you never to lower guard.
我以前教你攻不忘守
Now see Naevia to same instruction.
现在你要这样教妮维雅了
Oenomaus.
奥诺玛默斯
I thought you for the afterlife.
我以为再也见不到你了
As I you.
我也是
Yet we did not escaped deep wounds.
可我们都受了很重的伤
A thing to be visited upon the Romans a thousand fold.
一定要让罗马人千倍奉还
Now that Oenomaus stands with us once again.
尤其是奥诺玛默斯来到我们这边了
He was a fool to be gone so long from your side.
我那时太傻 没有跟你们走
Such things are of the past.
过去的都过去了
Let us turn thought towards future.
我们展望未来吧
And what joys it may hold.
看看未来有多美好
You’ve done the impossible.
你完成了不可能完成的任务
Our ranks swell.
队伍扩大了
We will need more weapons.
我们需要更多武器
A concern that must be addressed.
这个问题一定要解决
I sense a deeper one.
还有更严重的问题
These are all fucking Agron’s people.
这些都是艾力冈的族人
Our forces have doubled in a single day.
仅一天我们的人就多了一倍
With people who are no stranger to battle and blood.
而且都是能打能杀的人
And who will they follow?
他们听谁的
I detected a hint of movement in your hips this time.
我这次发现你的屁♥股♥稍稍动了动
A subtle thrust
我抽♥插♥的时候
as I bore down.
你迎合了
You begin to enjoy my cock inside of you?
开始喜欢我♥操♥你的感觉了吗
I would have answer.
回答我
Yes.
是的
Yes…

what?
什么
Yes, Dominus.
是的 主人
Has a man ever heard so sweet a sound?
谁听过如此美妙的声音
Your voice…
你的声音
your touch…
你的爱抚
the warmth of your thighs….
热乎乎的大腿
Is it a wonder Quintus fell beneath your spell?
难怪昆图斯拜倒在你的裙下
Lavishing you with affection and gifts.
毫无保留地宠爱你 送你东西
You call me dominus now, in his place.
你现在改叫我主人了
It is only just that I present you with something in return.
作为回报 我要送你一件礼物
How did you come by such bounty?
你哪里弄来这么多东西
They were freely given.
别人白送的
By the dead who no longer have need for them.
死人不需要这些东西了
When this chest is full,
等这个箱子装满了
it’s worth shall see Ashur to even greater heights.
它将见证我阿舒尔更上一层楼
Yet
不过
for one such as you…
给你的东西
something purchased with coin…
我是拿钱买♥♥来的
I know how fond Quintus was of the color.
我知道昆图斯痴迷于发色
I would have you wear it.
我要你戴上
So that I may look up to you upon the balcony…
当我看着你站在阳台上时
and know that you are mine…
就知道你是我的女人
Heart has been deeply wounded.
我知道你心如刀割
If there is anything to offer as balm,
如果有什么能安抚你
you need but voice it.
尽管说出来
You take command of his men?
他的人由你指挥了吗
I do.
是的
Would that he had given them freely in life.
要是他当初同意跟你合作就好了
Spartacus would be a distant memory.
就没有斯巴达克斯什么事了
And my brother yet by my side.
我哥哥就不会死
If only it had been so.
如果是这样就好了
My father would yet grace this world.
我父亲也不会死
And my slave would have had no cause to be crucified.
我的奴隶也不会因此被钉死在十字架上
Your brother’s men arrive.
你哥哥的手下来了
Come.

Let us review them,
一起检阅他们
and bind them to cause with oath of loyalty.
让他们发誓效忠于我
Fall to attention!
站好了
Hold tongue…
不要说话
and give attention!
听好了
Who stands forth as your voice?
谁代表你们发言
Octavius Tarsus.
奥克塔维斯·塔苏斯
I stand for them.
我代表他们发言
Your benefactor has been ripped from this world by the villain Spartacus.
你们的雇主被暴徒斯巴达克斯夺去了性命
Towards his end,
由于他已过世
I conscript you and your men
我征召你及你的兄弟
into the army of Gaius Claudius Glaber.
到盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博麾下
Recite the Sacramentum, and commit loyalty.
宣读圣誓 效忠于我
I, Octavius Tarsus,
我 奥克塔维斯·塔苏斯
swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus,
以神圣而伟大的朱庇特之名发誓
that I shall uphold and defend the Republic.
我等当维护并捍卫共和国和平
I swear to have her enemies as my enemies
她的敌人就是我等的敌人
and her friends as my friends.
她的朋友亦是我等的朋友
You’ve taken to your old color.
你换回以前的发色了
I fear it no longer suits me.
感觉不适合就换了
… her honor in all my thoughts, words, and actions.
一切言行举止都为了她的荣誉
I pledge my body and life to the Republic and to its army
我发誓将身体和生命献给共和国及其军队
under the leadership of Praetor Gaius Claudius Glaber.
接受民政官盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博领导
Will they be enough?
人够了吗
Added to my own troops, yes.
加上我的军队 够了
They will be enough to bring Spartacus to justice.
足够将斯巴达克斯绳之以法了
I do not seek justice.
我不是要他伏法
I seek vengeance.
我是要复仇
The man who took the life of my brother must die the same.
他怎么杀我哥哥 我就要他怎么死
In blood and slaughter.
血债血偿
By Jupiter Optimus Maximus, I so swear.
以神圣而伟大的朱庇特之名 我发誓
By Jupiter Optimus Maximus, we so swear.
以神圣而伟大的朱庇特之名 我们发誓
Set camp outside these walls.
去外面扎营吧
Salvius will see you to orders.
你们由萨尔维斯指挥
And the death of Spartacus.
并且干掉斯巴达克斯
Gratitude for your kindness.
感谢你的一片心意
Know that I have treasured it.
我可是特别珍惜呢
Perhaps it would be best if you made home here.
或许你以后住在这里比较好
Beneath our roof.
就在我们家
I leave in the morning for my uncle’s villa in Pompeii.
我本打算明早就去我在庞贝的叔叔家
I would not have you upon the road
我可不允许你在斯巴达叛党
while the threat of Spartacus still remains.
仍阴魂不散时冒险出行
I will send word to your uncle,
我会给你叔叔捎个口信
if you find solace in the thought.
如果你对我的提议还满意的话
Your presence offers great comfort.
非常欢迎你的到来
I am blessed to find myself among you.
能和你们同住是我的幸运
Come.
来吧
Let us make arrangements.
我来给你安排一下
Was it so recent that I thought him weak?
就在不久前 我还以为他懦弱无能
I now gaze into his eyes and tremble
现在我每次看他的眼睛就不寒而栗
at what lurks behind them.
他眼里藏着可怕的东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!