My father dissolves our marriage
我父亲为了我的大好前途
in favor of more promising opportunity.
解除了我们的婚约
Is there nothing left between us?
我们之间什么都没有了吗
Memories only.
只有回忆了
The arena is burned to fucking ground.
竞技场已被烧为灰烬
With many Romans among the ashes!
顺带着送了不少罗马人上西天
Can he be healed?
还有救吗
This man is beyond what would warrant life.
他的伤势恐怕无力回天
His name is Oenomaus and he is more than common man.
他是奥诺玛默斯 可不是寻常人
A hundred more bodies pulled from the arena.
又在竞技场里找到一百来具尸体
This was found in the wreckage.
废墟里还有这个东西
The gods have punished me by striking down my father.
诸神如此惩罚我 让我的父亲死于非命
It is not enough. Gaius?
这样还不够 盖尤斯
The only reason you have not joined your father
要不是你腹中的孩子
is the child that grows within you.
你早就去九泉下和你父亲团聚了
House slaves will never be gladiators.
打杂的奴隶不可能成为角斗士
We need fighting men.
而我们缺的正是能打仗的人
Perhaps it is time to revisit plans towards Neapolis.
也许该重新考虑那不勒斯的计划了
And its slaver ships from foreign wars.
目标是运送战俘的奴隶商船
You would attack the port?
你要攻打港口
第七集
《斯巴达克斯:复仇》
I do not care for the fucking rain.
我他妈的真讨厌这鬼天气
Nor disturbance at unreasonable hour.
更讨厌有人三更半夜打搅我休息
I would have you quickly removed from such concerns.
我会尽快让你忘掉这些烦心事的
And well compensated for allowing eyes
我可以付一大笔钱
upon your latest offerings,
只是看看你的货
in advance of auction…
不想等到拍卖♥♥会
You must have pressing need,
这么晚了还冒雨过来
to venture out on such a night.
想必你有急事吧
I fear the rising sun would dash hopes of it being met.
要是等天亮恐怕就来不及了
Short of time, long of coin.
要得急 价格就高
What form of slave narrows your purpose?
你想要什么样的奴隶
I have a desire towards fighting men.
能打仗的最好
Ah, gladiators!
角斗士
I’ve supplied Rome with many of its’ finest champions.
罗马的很多冠军都是我送去的
Sadly with the arena in Capua gone,
可惜卡普亚的竞技场不在了
there’s less interest in these men of such talents.
对这些奴隶的需求也一落千丈
Fortunate for my cause then.
对我而言再好不过了
Come.
来吧
Let us see how you can further aid it.
看看有没有我中意的
Forgive the stench.
请原谅这股臭味
Savages east of the Rhine tend to favor their own shit.
莱茵河东岸的这帮蛮子就喜欢屎尿味
I intended to have them scraped
我本想先把他们擦擦
and oiled before auction,
抹点油 再送去拍卖♥♥
but I feared that would do little to improve
不过估计也于事无补
their natural odor.
他们天生这么臭
And how do you find the women?
这些女人怎么样
As unpleasant as their men.
跟男的一个德行
I would not recommend lustful hand placed upon…
我劝你还是别操她们为好…
Keys, quickly.
钥匙拿来 快点
Release them.
放他们出来
You not from our lands.
你不是我们那里来的
Yet I was once bound in chains by the Romans, as you were.
但我也被罗马人的锁链捆过 跟你们一样
A grievance I would see them pay dearly for.
我可不会轻易放过他们
He says they are with us.
他说他们愿意跟我们走
A fortunate thing.
真是幸运啊
That we liberate a ship filled with your people.
这一船人都是你的老乡
The gods favor us.
是诸神保佑
No longer will we have to listen
我们再也不用
to those fucking Gauls again.
看那帮高卢人的眼色了
Geht Bruder.
走吧 兄弟们
Good Mercato spoke highly of you.
蒙卡图对你是赞赏有加
A grave misfortune that his tongue
可惜他再也不能
has forevebeen silenced.
开口说话了
His passing cause for my presence before you.
正是因为他的逝去 我才会到这里来
Passing?
逝去
Too gentle a word for how he was ushered from this life.
这词儿根本无法体现他死得有多惨
Blood and brains staining the pulvinus
他想逃离斯巴达克斯的怒火
as he thought to flee Spartacus’ wrath.
结果脑子肠子流了一地
A thing that threatens to consume many innocent lives.
斯巴达克斯的怒火殃及了很多无辜的人
We had thought you were mangled corpse,
我们还以为你也死翘翘了
the sundered beams of the arena your tomb.
埋在支离破碎的竞技场废墟里面
The events of the day caused me absent proper mind.
那天发生的事让我有点精神恍惚
It has since returned.
不过现在没事了
And you to our streets.
你也回到城里了
Mercato my purpose, as I said.
我说过 蒙卡图是我的雇主
There is the matter of coin,
我去竞技场帮忙
for services tended upon the sands.
还没拿到报酬呢
You were secured to execute those shits
你的任务是干掉那些
that follow Spartacus.
追随斯巴达克斯的畜生
I do not recall any falling to your sword.
问题是你一个人也没杀
It would have been happened
要是斯巴达克斯没来
had Spartacus not appeared.
我肯定能杀了他们
And coin would have materialized the same.
那样你要的报酬也就能兑现了
Yet the past cannot be altered.
木已成舟 我也无能为力
I am without coin, Magistrate.
我现在缺钱 行政官
I would not have returned otherwise.
不然我也不会回来
For your years of pleasing the crowd in the arena.
看在你多年在竞技场娱乐大家的份上
Now follow once noble monument,
现在请跟那伟大的竞技场一起
and collapse from sight.
在我面前消失吧
Magistrate? Apologies,
不好意思 行政官
my rudis was lost when the arena fell.
竞技场坍塌时 我的鲁迪斯也不见了
Without it… You press beyond reason!
没有它… 不要得寸进尺
I’ll winds has blown Capua
厄运已经降临卡普亚
from once steady course.
破坏了这里的正常生活
Take further matter to Praetor Glaber.
有事就去找民政官葛雷博
Perhaps you can entice coin from him as well,
说不定他心情好
if caught upon proper mood.
能赏你几个钱
…and misfortune.
带来不幸
We have all suffered loss of those closest to us.
我们都失去了至爱的亲人
Even a senator of our great Republic,
包括我们伟大共和国的元老
a man my wife called father,
我妻子的父亲
has been ripped from this world
也不幸丧命在
by Spartacus and his mongrel hordes.
斯巴达克斯那帮杂种的手下
And now beloved Seppius
如今我们敬爱的赛普修斯
has fallen to this festering disease of rebellion.
也在这场叛乱中离我们而去
Murdered by his own slaves,
他的奴隶杀害了他
who even now spirited themselves away
并偷偷逃走
to join Spartacus against us.
加入斯巴达克斯的叛军
We must be ever vigilant in these dark times.
危难关头 我们必须提高警惕
We must bring to light even dimmest shadow
绝不放过任何可疑迹象
of betrayal if it is revealed to us.
及早扼杀叛乱的苗头
From this day forward,
从今往后
any slave who dares to whisper the name Spartacus
任何敢提到斯巴达克斯这个名字的奴隶
shall be put to death.
都要被处以极刑
Even those
包括那些
owned by a praetor of Rome.
罗马民政官的奴隶
Seize her.
抓住她
Dominus!
主人
I did nothing!
我什么都没做
Dominus!
主人
Do not speak against him.
别跟他对着来
Listen how she begs!
听听她是如何求饶的
Pleading with the very tongue
昨天她这张嘴
that only yesterday had praise for Spartacus upon it!
还在歌♥颂斯巴达克斯
Praise for the slaves that murdered Seppius!
歌♥颂那些杀掉赛普修斯的奴隶
Praise most fortunate to be overheard by loyal wife.
幸亏我忠诚的妻子无意间听到了
Domina…
主人
It is true.
是真的
I hear her speak it.
我听到她说了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!