No. I would not have you watch.
不 我不要你这样看着我
I would have you teach.
我要你教教我
How to breathe again.
如何获得新生
How to live.
如何活命
How to fight.
如何战斗
So that no man will ever lay hands on me against my will.
这样就再也没有人敢欺负我了
And the girl who’s name was robbed may reclaim it.
等到那时 我才能重新拥有那个名字
We will have vengeance for what the Romans have done.
我们一定要让恶贯满盈的罗马人付出代价
Together we shall see them drown in rivers of blood.
我们一定要让他们血流成河
Nothing!
没有
Nor here!
不在这儿
Calm yourselves!
保持镇定
What moves to such fits?
慌慌张张的干什么
Our remaining coin is missing.
我们的钱全都不见了
Fuck the coin.
钱算个屁
The map is gone.
地图不见了
Our position, plans towards Neapolis…
我们的方位 攻打那不勒斯的计划…
Someone seeks to betray us, for promise of Glaber’s reward.
有人为了拿到葛雷博的赏金 背叛了我们
Spartacus…
斯巴达克斯
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
You leave without words?
你一句话不说就要走了吗
I have had them with Oenomaus.
该说的我都跟奥诺玛默斯说了
What do you carry with you?
你身上带了什么东西
Water.

Meat, caught by my own fucking hands.
还有肉 是我亲手打来的猎物
Open it.
打开
l am not one of your fools,
我又不是你手下的傻子
falling to command.
要听你的命令
Our map takes flight in your wake.
我们的地图不翼而飞了
A thing I have seen your gaze upon.
你当时看到过那个东西
I am guilty of many things.
我是干过不少坏事
Betraying ill-fated cause does not stand among them.
出♥卖♥♥♥你们的狗屁计划可不在其中
Remove yourself from fucking path.
你们还不给老子让路
I knew eventually you would lead these men to their deaths eventually.
我早就知道你要带着他们送死
Is this the day you would do it?
莫非你今天就等不及了
They are but loyal.
他们都很忠诚
A quality you seem unfamiliar with.
似乎正是你缺少的品质
No!
别过来
Do not come between us!
不要挡在我们中间
I would show him what a man with cause is capable of.
我要让他瞧瞧 胸怀大志的人有多大本事
Your sword.
把剑给他
You fight in the style of Dimachaerus.
看来你是双剑角斗士
Trained by Oenomaus himself.
奥诺玛默斯亲自训练的
Let me pass.
放我走
Or put skill to final test.
否则就试试你的能耐
We must stop this.
不能打下去了
Spartacus has made desire known.
这是斯巴达克斯的愿望
We shall honor it.
我们要尊重
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Chadara!
夏达娜
She was trying to slip away.
她想偷偷溜走
When all others stood fixed.
趁着大家都没有注意
A fine shot.
好箭法
I meant only to wound.
我只想射伤她
She took the map.
她偷了地图
Why would she do such a thing?
她为什么要这样做
She felt she had no place among us.
她觉得在我们中间没有地位
She sought to secure one elsewhere.
希望到别的地方寻求认可
Apologies.
抱歉
Your words prove true.
看来你说的是真话
It has not always been so.
不是次次都能证明
I would take to path now,
我要走了
unless you would seek further quarrel.
除非你还要跟我打下去
Go.
去吧
Enough blood has spilled.
我们流的血够多了
Do you stay?
你不走吗
We do.
不走
Then I shall mourn your passing.
那我就等着为你哀悼了
Is it wise to let him go?
这样放走他行吗
Every man has a right to his own choice.
每个人都有权利作出选择
Gannicus has made his.
甘尼克斯作出了他的选择
And may yet prove a threat.
也许他是我们的隐患
We have faced far worse.
更坏的情况我们都经历过
The Egyptian and your men prove themselves.
埃及人他们确实有些能耐
As promised.
说到做到
See the bodies of the slaves properly attended.
好好处理这些奴隶的尸体
Draw no attention.
不要惹人注意
Apologies.
抱歉
I could not wait until morning.
我不想等到早上
You wish to give voice to my offer?
你要接受我的提议吗
I fear it comes too late.
恐怕为时已晚
S-S-Seppia…
赛皮娅
I’ve seen how close you hold her to heart.
我知道她对你有多么重要
Leave this life knowing she’s safe.
你就放心地走吧 她很安全
Beneath my roof.
有我罩着呢
My hands to comfort her in days to come.
到时候我亲手安慰她受伤的心
Words no longer hold meaning.
说什么都没有意义
And I’ve had too many of them,
我的耳朵早就起茧了
by fools presuming themselves to be my better.
那些自以为高高在上的傻瓜废话太多
Such days are at an end.
这种日子到头了
Your men are now mine.
你的军队归我了
And with their addition to my own,
有了他们的力量
clear path to the end of Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯的末日就要到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!