I seek only my place in this world.
我只想能找到一席之地
Then seize it with your own hands.
这要靠你的双手去争取
Not by the spreading of your legs.
而不是靠张开你的大腿
In two weeks time, a ship will dock here.
两周内 这里会停靠一艘船
Its hold laden with fighting men captured by the Romans.
船上载满了被罗马人抓住的战士
If a few of us dressed as merchants
如果我们几个乔装成商人
could gain entry, before they’re unloaded…
就能在他们下船之前进去…
Such a thing is possible.
这方法可行
Your labors have born fruit.
你的努力没有白费
Not all as sweet.
也不全是好消息
News carries through the streets.
街头巷尾到处都是流言
Glaber has raised the bounty on your head to 9000 denarii.
葛雷博悬赏九千第纳尔要你的人头
It seems you have caught nothing but Rome’s attention.
看来你一无所获 只抓住了罗马人的注意
You will find that a sour meal.
这玩意儿可不太好吃
Were the Gauls not fucking bad enough?
高卢人还他妈的不够坏吗
I have heard many tales of the Undefeated Gaul.
我听说了很多传说 说你是不败的高卢人
A fine title.
称号♥不错
Yet I recall you absent victory
我想起了那次你没获胜
when we faced Solonius’ men in the opening of the arena.
那场我们跟索罗尼斯的人在竞技场的开幕战
True.
是啊
I was not awarded victory.
那时我没有获胜
Yet I did not suffer defeat in proper challenge.
不过正式的挑战赛中也没失败过
Perhaps we will yet have one.
也许我们很快就要失败了
Perhaps.
也许吧
It warms heart to know that you were champion.
听说你当过冠军 我很高兴
Show how much you desired it.
说明你很渴望冠军的称谓
Yet it comes as a surprise, to see you here.
不过在这儿看到你 实在是出乎意料
Following a Thracian’s lead.
跟着那个色雷斯人
Spartacus has opened my eyes.
斯巴达克斯开了我的眼界
We stand together.
我们同生共死
Then why do you now sit,
那你怎么还坐在这儿
while he and the lumbering oaf make plans that affect all?
任凭他跟那个呆子商量行动计划呢
I am taken by other concerns.
我有别的事情要想
Naevia is your woman now?
妮维雅是你的女人了吗
I remember her, when she was yet a flower untouched.
我记得她那时还是含苞待放的姑娘
What led her to be so rudely handled?
她怎么受到了那么严重的摧残
My affections.
我对她的爱
And discovery of them by Lucretia.
还有发现了秘密的露迪雅
The heaviest price is always paid by those we love.
我们所爱的人总是付出最沉重的代价
You should carry her far from Spartacus
你应该带她远离斯巴达克斯
and his foolish cause.
别跟着他搅和
Before he drags you all to your end.
他迟早带你们走到绝路
Oenomaus awakes.
奥诺玛默斯醒了
I am here only for words.
我只是想跟你说两句
Which do you think could ever hold meaning now?
现在说什么还有意义吗
That Melitta chose you.
梅莉塔选择了你
That your heart was cherished above all others.
所有人当中她最珍视你
Then why was she with you the night she died?
那为什么她死的那天你和她在一起
To share a final drink before I was to be sold to Tullius.
为了在我被卖♥♥给图利乌斯前喝最后一杯酒
The only reason?
只有这个原因
Whatever happened between us, I am to blame.
无论我们发生了什么 责任在我
Not her.
而不是她
Never her.
绝不是她
I loved you as a brother.
我当你是亲兄弟
And I you.
我也是
No.
不对
You are a man that stands only for himself.
你是一个自私自利的人
And would betray the gods
为了满足你的欲望
to gain what he desires.
你连诸神也能背叛
Perhaps I was a fool.
也许我那时太傻了
To have ever believed otherwise.
信奉的是另外一套
I see it every time I close my eyes.
我每次闭眼都能看到
Spartacus, hurling his spear.
斯巴达克斯掷出的长矛
Cossutius’ final gasping breath…
科萨特斯最后吐出一口气
And Mercato…
还有蒙卡图
Poor Mercato…
可怜的蒙卡图
He will be sorely missed.
我们都很想念他
Apologies.
很抱歉
I babble on as if I am the only one that has suffered loss,
我这样喋喋不休 就好像只有我失去过亲人
and you grieve a father’s passing.
而你还在失去父亲的悲痛之中
The heart is overwhelmed by his absence.
我满脑子想的都是他
You shall embrace him again.
你们会重逢的
As I shall Mercato,
我和蒙卡图
and beloved cousin Sextus.
还有堂兄塞克斯也是一样
Upon the shores of the afterlife.
在往生世界的岸边
Where my husband Quintus patiently awaits.
我的丈夫昆图斯还在耐心地等着我
And with him countless other Romans of note.
还有很多有身份有地位的罗马人
All snatched from this life too soon, by common foe.
我们共同的敌人就这样夺走了他们的性命
The years between you far outweigh mine.
你们两人都比我年长多了
Yet do not think me naive.
但别把我想得那么幼稚
You extend invitation not to counsel grief,
你不是为了寻求安慰而请我过来
but to maneuver me to sway my brother’s position.
只是利用我说服我的哥哥罢了
Seppia —
赛皮娅
He’s been clear in his desire that he,
他的想法再清楚不过了
and he alone will bring our common foe to justice.
他要单枪匹马制♥服♥我们共同的敌人
And his passions when set are not easily moved.
他这人下定决心就很难动摇了
You have uncovered the veiled schemes of two old women.
你揭穿了两个老妇人的阴谋诡计
But know attempt springs from wounded heart.
但你要理解这种想法来自于受伤的心
One shared between us all, regardless of age or experience.
年龄和经验都无所谓 我们同病相怜是事实
I looked into his eyes, when Spartacus stood down upon the sands.
斯巴达克斯站在场上时 我看到了他的眼睛
They burned with a fire that would consume the world.
他眼中的怒火似乎要吞噬全世界
And it shall.
毫无疑问
If good men fail to set quarrel aside,
如果好人不能抛开分歧
and face Spartacus as one.
共同面对斯巴达克斯
As I have said to your wife,
就像我跟你妻子说的一样
my brother can be most difficult.
我哥哥是很难被说服的
Faults is not his alone.
不是他一个人的错
I regret not having taken different path towards more agreeable solution.
很遗憾我没有选择更好的解决方式
But know that I place foot firmly upon it now.
但你要知道我现在是诚心诚意的
I will have words.
我自当进言
And attempt to set him upon it beside you.
尽我所能让他站到你这边来
Most welcomed news, is it not, Gaius?
多好的事儿啊 对吧 盖尤斯
Yes, most welcomed.
没错 真是好极了
You are a ray of light, in a house mired in shadow.
近来这宅子阴云密布 有你在真是蓬荜生辉
Ah, forgive me.
请原谅
Pressing matters call my attention.
有急事要办 恕我失陪
You’re blessed, to hold such a man.
你真幸运 有这么好的男人
The gods grant only what is deserved.
该是你的自然跑不掉
The men required have been assembled.
你要的人都已经召集齐了
Come then.
来吧
I would see if they are all that you’ve promised.
我要看看他们有没有你说的那么厉害
Gannicus’ bounty is being prepared.
甘尼克斯打来的猎物做好了
Come, let us take food.
来吧 我们吃点东西
You have honed it to fine edge.
你磨得好锋利
Life would easily run from veins,
只要切开皮肉
if brought to bear upon flesh.
很容易就能死去
Naevia…
妮维雅
That is a name that holds no meaning.
这个名字已经没有意义了
She was a different girl,
她曾经那么年轻
young and foolish.
那么天真
Ripped from this world by rough hands
却让那些粗糙的手 粗重的喘息
and hot breath upon neck.
夺走了这一切
The things she was forced to do to survive…
为了活下去 她只能面对这一切
We will go from this place.
我们离开这里
Find a new life on distant shores.
远走高飞 开始新的生活
Beyond the shadow of Rome.
远远地离开罗马的阴影
There is no place that memory would not follow.
无论去哪里 都抹不去那些记忆
I cannot run from this.
我摆脱不掉
What would you have me do?
你到底要我怎样做
Stand idle, and watch as you fade?
眼睁睁地看着你憔悴至死

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!