I took his in return.
于是我也杀了巴蒂塔斯
Then you have balanced scale.
所以现在公平了
It was Glaber who condemned us to slavery.
葛雷博将我们贬为奴隶
And I will not rest while he yet draws breath.
只要他还活着 我就不会停止战斗
This is the reason you provoke the Romans?
这就是你对抗罗马人的原因
For the memory of your woman?
就因为你妻子的遭遇
For love.
是因为爱
The greatest cause of all.
这是最伟大的理由
One that has dragged many a man to his ruin.
所谓的爱 毁了多少血性的汉子
You have scared away the game.
你把猎物都吓跑了
I would fare better alone.
我还是单干吧
Keep fucking sword up!
剑不要放下去
Let it drop, and fall forever beside it!
放下去了 你的脑袋就掉了
Again!
再来
I would not have you expire from the heat.
我可不希望你热死了
Gratitude.
谢谢
I would also not have you at Agron’s throat.
我也不希望你跟艾力冈起争执
If he had his way,
照他的意思
he would have left you in the mines.
他肯定把你留在矿上不管了
Perhaps he was right.
也许他是对的
Do not say such a thing.
不要这么说
You have not thought the same, after last night?
经过昨晚的事 你难道没这样想过吗
If such a thought threatened,
如果有这种想法
I would rip it from fucking brain with bare hands.
我就把它从脑袋里直接挖出来
All that matters is the woman I love
唯一重要的事情是
stands before me once again.
我爱的女人回到身边了
Does she?
是吗
Or is it but faint spirit,
也许只是行尸走肉
haunting the memory of her body?
还有以前的记忆罢了
You have lost mind.
你疯了吧
Hundreds dead.
死了几百人
An arena destroyed.
毁了一个竞技场
And this is what you offer?
你就提出这么一个破方法
Lucretia to prostrate herself in the market,
让露迪雅去市集五体投地
begging the gods to piss out the flames that yet smolder?
祈求诸神熄灭那些还在燃烧的火焰
Apologies, young Seppius is but moved by passionate heart.
抱歉 赛普修斯只是太激动了
I’m sure the gods take notice, of his lack of faith.
诸神肯定已经注意到他不虔诚的信仰了
We must humble ourselves before the gods,
在诸神面前 我们必须谦卑
in attempt to regain their favor.
才能重新获得他们的庇佑
Ritual will do much to ease the people’s fears.
举办仪式可以减轻民众的恐惧
Better assuaged by the capture of Spartacus.
抓到斯巴达克斯的效果更好
My men sweep the countryside,
我的手下扫荡城外
taking action in favor of prayer.
正是迎合祈祷的实际行动
As they have for many months, to no result.
可都好几个月了 你还是一无所获
Yours have fared no better.
你的人不也一样吗
True. The only one who benefits
这倒是 我们不能合作
from our divide is the man who causes us injury.
从中受益的只是我们共同的敌人
And most keenly felt.
结果我们都看到了
Your father’s guidance and even hand is deeply missed.
我们深切地怀念你父亲的指导和协助
His absence from this world has set it upon end.
他离开人世 这些责任也就随之到头了
Seppia fell to similar heart,
当我们的堂兄塞克斯
when our cousin Sextus was
被斯巴达克斯杀死时
snatched from life by Spartacus.
赛皮娅也是一样的感觉
And she relives the moment in Mercato’s passing.
蒙卡图死的时候 她又体验到这样的痛苦
A family friend since she was yet a child.
在她小的时候 蒙卡图就常来我们家
Too many have been lost.
我们失去了太多朋友
I would see no more of note to follow.
我不希望再有贵族因此而死
Let us set difference aside,
我们抛开分歧吧
join our men in common force.
集中兵力 合二为一
One, which will overwhelm Spartacus and his murdering horde.
一定能彻底击败斯巴达克斯及其走狗
Yes, for the good of the people!
是啊 为了民众的安宁
The city will praise you both,
全城都会赞颂你们两人
our voices carrying to the very steps of the Senate.
我们的声音可以传到元老院的耳朵里
I would need to consult with Varinius.
我需要跟瓦里留斯商量一下
The very same man who galloped back to Rome
那家伙还没等竞技场完全坍塌
while the stones of the arena were yet falling?
就已经屁滚尿流地逃回罗马了
Varinius moves to distance himself
瓦里留斯只想摆脱麻烦
from all that has happened here.
根本不管这里发生的事
Including you.
也不管你
Take my hand,
来握手吧
and with it see more lasting bond forged.
我们的联盟是坚不可摧的
I will consider your proposal.
我会考虑你的提议
To give answer tomorrow.
明天给你答复
A night’s rest, …
休息一晚上
Loving sister may sway a brother, where others fail.
别人没办法 他可爱的妹妹也许行
…mind to be certainly cleared by morning.
到早上就能决定下来了
Seppius,
赛普修斯
I would extend invitation to your sister.
我想邀请你妹妹来
In hopes that we may find greater strength
两颗受伤的心相互安慰
in the beating of two wounded hearts.
也许可以获得一点力量
A thoughtful offer.
好主意
There is no deeper solace for a woman,
对女人来说 同是女人来安慰
than in the bosom of her gender.
效果是再好不过了
It would come as great comfort.
那应该会让她感到安慰
Gratitude.
谢谢
I will arrange visit.
我会安排的
Your wife speaks with swift thought.
你妻子的脑袋很灵活
Seppia will take words to heart on the matter,
这件事情赛皮娅和你们有同感
with Seppius to find them better received from her lips.
而赛普修斯更听得进去她的话
Yes.
是啊
Your invitation may yet prove to be welcomed aid.
你的邀请也许很有帮助
Come. I would discuss other matters with you.
过来 我还有别的事情要跟你商量
Did I not tell you?
我不是告诉过你吗
Together we will see ourselves freed from this abyss.
我们总有一天可以再爬起来
I do not see the man.
我连人影都没看见
You are certain he lives?
你确定他还活着吗
There were four others held with him at the bottom.
曾经有四个人跟他一起待在下面
He did not care for the company.
他不太喜欢跟别人一起
Their memory is carved into his flesh,
所以就在皮肉上刻了他们的印记
joining the marks of the other souls that he has taken.
以前他杀了人都把印记刻在自己的身上
What is it you seek of such a beast?
你为什么要找这种怪物
What I seek of the Egyptian is none of your concern.
我找这个埃及人的原因不关你的事
I come under the authority of Praetor Gaius Claudius Glaber.
我奉民政官盖尤斯·克罗迪斯·葛雷博的命令
A noble title.
是大人物
Yet absent the man himself,
但是 除非民政官本人来
I cannot break my charge.
否则我无权放人
Of course.
当然了
If you do not mind waiting here with my men,
只要你不介意跟这些人在一起
until I return with him…?
等我带他回来吧
Well the day has been long and hot.
今天的天气太热了
I would have shade, and wine…
我去乘个凉 再喝点酒
to cool overheating concerns.
降降火气
Let us see you into the light, my friend.
弃暗投明吧 朋友
And set hands to purpose…
为我们效力
You must keep your left arm steady,
左臂要保持稳定
pull through to the cheek, take breath, and release.
一直拉至脸颊 呼吸 放箭
Make attempt.
试试吧
Pull through to cheek…
一直拉至脸颊
Deep breath…
深呼吸
And release.
放箭
Do not jerk from the string.
不要猛拉弓弦
But let it gently slip from your fingers.
要从指间轻柔地滑出去
With practice, you will be as the goddess Diana,
多加练习 你就能像女神戴安娜一样
striking enemies from afar.
从远处杀敌
Donar!
多纳
I would accompany you.
我想跟你一起
I hold no interest in the bow.
我对射箭没兴趣
We lay together once and you expect us to never be parted?
睡了一次你就指望咱俩永远不分开吗
You mistake me for a fucking Gaul.
你以为我是他妈的高卢人啊
You seek Donar’s affection now?
你现在又想跟着多纳了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!