For both of you?
伺候你们两个
I’m a whore. Not a fool.
我是妓♥女♥ 又不是傻子
I would have words.
能聊聊吗
Fuck your words.
聊你妈
It is not with you that I seek them.
我不是在跟你说话
I have an offer to discuss.
我有个活儿想找你干
One suited to your particular talents…
刚好可以发挥你的特长
Apologies.
抱歉
I did not think you would need the bath,
我以为这些天你要守孝
with days of mourning yet left.
就不会来洗澡了
My husband commands it, despite tradition.
我夫君命令我来洗 尽管有悖礼数
Stay.
留下吧
I would have your company.
我想让你陪着我
Your eyes betray recent tears.
你的眼睛刚刚哭过
Events weigh heavy on the heart.
这些事情压在心里太沉重了
To the point of crushing it.
真是让人心如刀绞
Why did the gods not warn of Spartacus’ attack?
为什么诸神没有警告斯巴达克斯的袭击
Or of my father’s —
或者是我父亲…
Do they punish me?
诸神是在惩罚我吗
A life, for the one I had planned to take…
因为我打算除掉的小生命…
We both carry the burden of our acts.
我们都要为自己的行为负责
If the gods have cast us adrift,
如果诸神要抛弃我们
we must together discover the course
我们必须一起寻找出路
to return to the blessing of their shores.
重新获得神明的庇佑
Varinius has turned from me.
瓦里留斯抛弃了我
Gaius…
盖尤斯又…
I fear not even the gods could sway his hatred of me now.
恐怕诸神也不能消除他对我的恨意了
Resume appearance of loving wife.
你要做出贤妻良母的样子
Submit to his will…
顺他心意
The day will come when he will lose sight of hateful intention.
总有一天他会对你回心转意
A slip, however fleeting,
即便是转瞬即逝的机会
that we shall take advantage of.
我们都要牢牢地把握住
There was a time
有段时间
when all I dreamt of was your throat beneath my hands.
我做梦都想把你亲手掐死
Now your breath is all that gives me life.
现在你却是我活下去的希望
I shall not be moved from your side.
我永远不会离开你
Until my own husband calls me to the afterlife.
直到我的亡夫召唤我与他相聚
I have seen that look.
我见过你这样的眼神
It often fell upon me,
我们还在巴蒂塔斯家时
when we were yet beneath Batiatus’ roof.
你就经常这么看着我
You knew Gannicus there,
在我到巴蒂塔斯家之前
years before my arrival….
你就认识甘尼克斯了
What is your opinion of the man?
你觉得他是什么样的人
He is a champion, as we once stood.
他是冠军 就跟我们以前一样
A boon to your cause.
有他加盟再好不过了
He has expressed doubts towards it.
不过他对我们的行为表示怀疑
As have we all.
我们都怀疑过
And yet you always find way to convince otherwise.
而你总有办法化解我们的疑虑
We have done the impossible.
我们做到了不可能做到的事
We have brought down the arena in Capua.
我们摧毁了卡普亚的竞技场
A monument of Rome built upon the backs of slaves.
摧毁了一座罗马压榨奴隶的纪念碑
We have struck a deep blow to the very heart of our enemy.
我们在敌人的心脏上狠狠地插了一刀
Yet their numbers are vast.
但是 他们人多势众
As vast as their desire to see freedom crushed beneath heel.
他们渴望肆无忌惮地粉碎自♥由♥的呼声
One day, perhaps soon,
总有一天 或许很快
they will strike back.
他们就会反击
How do we avoid them?
我们往哪儿逃啊
I do not intend to.
我不想再躲躲藏藏
How? Is that true?
能怎么办 是真的吗
If we are to face the might of Rome,
如果我们终究要面对罗马人
I would do it here.
那就在这儿决战
In the shadow of Vesuvius.
就在维苏威的背面
Upon terms that we set.
按我们的规则来打
No hand will stand idle.
谁都不要袖手旁观
We must prepare ourselves for what is to come.
我们必须针对未来的情况做足准备
What is to come?
什么情况啊
What is to happen to us?
我们会遇到什么事情
Proper weapons are in short supply.
我们严重缺乏武器
Fashion what you can from wood and stone, util more can be secured.
所以要利用木材和石头制♥作♥兵器 确保够用
I would also see the tunnels
同时继续挖掘地道
beneath our feet further dug towards escape, which we will need.
做好撤退的准备 这也是非常必要的
To set eyes again upon your heart.
再一次审视你的内心
I understand now why a man would risk all for such a thing.
我理解了为何你当初那么不顾一切
If it were not for you and the others,
如果没有你和大家的帮助
I would have fallen in the arena.
我早就死在竞技场了
Never to gaze upon her face again in this life.
这辈子再也无法一睹她的芳容
It is a thing I will not forget.
大恩大德我没齿难忘
…continue to hone skill.
…继续磨练战斗技巧
Nor the lie you told,
不过你骗我的事还没完
that saw her stay in that place another fucking day.
任由她在那种地方受苦受罪
She is safe now.
她没事了
All other things fall to unimportance.
别的事情都不重要了
Do you think a few words can change all that has happened?
你以为动动嘴皮 发生过的事就能改变吗
You stand a larger fool than I thought.
那你就比我想的还要傻了
…be more dangerous than a thousand men.
…比敌人的千军万马还要可怕
Apologies.
我道歉
The mistake was mine.
是我做错了
To offer comfort to a fucking Gaul.
帮了你这个操蛋的高卢人
You offer shit!
你帮个屁
Regain yourself!
理智点儿
Crixus!
克雷斯
I thought we had moved past this.
我以为这事情过去了
Wounds still linger.
伤还没好
I move for Neapolis.
我要去那不勒斯了
And thoughts of swelling rank with better men.
找来一帮比他强百倍的人
You need not fear the Romans.
罗马人算什么啊
Your own men make attempt to kill each other.
你们都自相残杀起来了
You know what must be done.
你们都知道该干什么了
See to it.
赶快去干
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
I would have words.
我要和你聊聊
You would have me fight?
你要我去打仗
I would have you hunt.
我是要你去打猎
Everyone has been set to purpose.
没人可以不劳而获
Ours is to provide meat.
我们负责给大家找肉吃
You spoke of a debt to Oenomaus.
你说欠奥诺玛默斯一笔债
Was saving his life not repayment enough?
难道救他一命不够还清吗
That is for him to decide.
那得由他来决定
You are a free man.
你是自♥由♥人
Your decisions your own.
你可以自己做主
As it was when you stood in the arena.
可你还是去了竞技场
To strike down your brothers.
准备干掉自己的兄弟
What moved your hand?
你怎么下得了手
Honor, as you have it?
为了荣誉 你有吗
Or the promise of coin?
还是金钱的诱惑
Never to be collected.
别站着说话不腰疼
Because I chose not to kill you in the arena.
我只是在竞技场上没杀你
And now my rudis, my freedom,
如今我的鲁迪斯 我的自♥由♥
is forever buried beneath its rubble.
永远埋葬在瓦砾之下了
Freedom is not a stick of wood,
自♥由♥不是什么木棍
to be presented as a bone to obedient dog.
那就是赏给忠犬的骨头
It is a thing all men deserve.
自♥由♥是所有人应得的
We are gladiators.
我们是角斗士
Deserving only death equal
我们应得的只有死亡
to the lives of we have taken.
就像被我们杀死的人一样
It was not always so for me.
对我来说不是这样
I lived free once, in the lands of Thrace.
我曾经在色雷斯自♥由♥地生活过
With a wife, promise of children…
有妻子 有子孙满堂的憧憬
What became of her?
后来她怎么样了
Batiatus claimed her life.
巴蒂塔斯杀了她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!