Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀
A fine showing.
精彩的对决
To be forever remembered by adoring crowd.
将永远为狂热的民众所铭记
As will the name Varinius,
正如赐予他们如此盛宴的
who bestows such generous gifts.
你瓦里留斯的名字
Indeed. He shall never be forgotten.
的确 他永远不会被忘记
Same cannot be said of all men.
有的人就未必了
The executions begin.
行刑开始了
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀
Two against an army?
两个人对付一支军队
I do not care for your odds.
我可不看好你们的胜率
You will see them towards our favor.
那你就等着瞧好了
You are clear to your purpose?
你知道怎么做吗
We will see it done.
我们会办成的
It gives strength.
知道有你在身边
Knowing you stand with me.
给了我勇气和力量
We must work quickly.
我们得快点
If any of you hold faith in any gods,
如果你们还信神
now would be time to fucking entreat them.
那就赶紧向他们祈祷
Quick! Quick!
快 快
Hannibal stands at our gates!
汉尼拔来了
A phrase used to invoke fear among the children of Rome.
这是罗马人用来吓唬小孩的说法
A specter of the Carthaginian animal…
迦太基野兽的幽灵…
For many years I have dreamed of my return to the arena.
多少年了 我一直想重回竞技场
It is an honor.
我很荣幸
To stand beside you upon the sands.
能与你并肩上场
Hannibal passed from this life at the end of a Roman sword!
汉尼拔最终命丧罗马人剑下
Your time has come.
你们的时辰到了
A fate that will one day be shared by the rebel Spartacus!
叛贼斯巴达克斯终有一天也是同样的下场
They give us swords absent fucking edge.
我们的剑没有开锋
Absent hope of victory as well.
也没有胜利的希望
Let us prove them fools for giving us swords at all.
那就让他们知道 给我们剑是大错特错
Kill those Bastards!
杀了这帮畜生
I hope you die! Fuckers!
准备受死吧 你们这些混♥蛋♥
I wanna see your insides, prisoners!
我要你们开膛破肚 臭囚犯
This day grants undeserved honor.
今天真是荣幸啊
I have longed to share the sands with Gannicus,
我一直希望跟最伟大的冠军
the greatest champion ever to enter the arena.
甘尼克斯同场竞技
There stand no champions here.
这儿没什么冠军
Only men and their fates.
只有凡人和他们的命运
Yet who shall lead the forces of Rome?
谁能领导罗马的行刑者
Who deserves such storied mantle?
谁配得上如此传奇的一战
You are from the House of Batiatus?
你是巴蒂塔斯家的人
There stands but one!
只有一个人
A lifetime ago.
上辈子的事儿
And now you take to the sands,
现在你要上场
to claim the lives of your brothers?
要你兄弟们的命
If they must fall, I would see them to honorable death.
既然他们必须死 我就送他们体面地上路
A true God of the Arena!
真正的竞技场之神
Given by one who yet holds them to heart.
至少杀他们的人 心里还记挂着他们
I give you Gannicus!
有请甘尼克斯
Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
Gannicus! Gannicus! Gannicus!
甘尼克斯 甘尼克斯
I begin to question fucking plan.
我都要怀疑这鬼计划靠不靠谱了
We are committed.
我们各有任务
Steel nerve, and be ready for —
要有信心 准备好…
She was my wife.
她是我妻子
And you my brother.
而你是我兄弟
No!

He is mine!
他是我的
This is the place.
就是这里
You there?!
你们干什么
Halt!
站住
The Gaul finally nears his end.
高卢人终于要死了
A fate long overdue.
早就该这样了
They take too long.
他们耽搁太久了
We must wait or see effort failed.
我们必须等待 不然努力就白费了
I never wanted to feel what I felt for her!
我也不希望对她动感情
I never wanted any of this!
我不想这样的
Rhaskos!
莱斯克斯
Fuck.

Wait.
稳住
It’s not working fast enough!
烧得不够快
The chains.
链子
Wrap them around the supports.
缠住柱子
Pull!

Pull!

I will send you to her arms, brother.
我送你去见她 兄弟
Pull!

Now!

What’s happening?!
出什么事了
Let’s get out of here.
快离开
Clear way!
清开道路
Clear fucking way —
快清开道路
Mercato!
蒙卡图
Mercato!
蒙卡图
Mercato!
蒙卡图
I would see us gone from here, brother.
我要救你们出去 兄弟
Kill them!
杀掉他们
Give hand!
来帮忙
Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯
Cossutius!
科萨特斯
The path is clear!
可以出去了
Spartacus once again makes fool of you.
斯巴达克斯又一次耍了你
Your days in the Senate have found their end!
你在元老院的好日子结束了
Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
We must move!
我们该走了
No, we must find Oenomaus!
不行 我们要找到奥诺玛默斯
This way.
这边
Gaius…
盖尤斯
Help me Please…
救我
Help me, please.
救我 求你了
I’m not the fool you and your daughter think me.
我没有你和你女儿想的那么傻
Help me with him.
帮我扶他
Go. I will follow.
走 我能跟上
Spartacus.
斯巴达克斯
I have had my fill of games.
我已经受够了角斗比赛
Let us leave this arena forever.
我们永远离开竞技场吧
Citizens!
市民们
Citizens, calm yourselves!
市民们 保持冷静
Gather your fucking men!
快召集你的手下
Come. I would see you safe to the villa.
来 我负责送你们回宅子
Gaius…
盖尤斯
Where is my father?
我父亲呢
He has fallen, at the hands of Spartacus.
他死了 死于斯巴达克斯之手
We will survive this.
可我们活下来了
Together.
我们俩
As husband and wife.
还是恩爱夫妻嘛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!