These markings…
这些记号♥
They tell of your victories?
是你的胜利记录吗
They tell of glories, long forgotten.
是沙场的荣耀 已经遗忘太久了
Why do you carry it, if it troubles mind?
既然看到了不舒服 为什么还带着
It must always remain at my side,
我必须随时带在身边
even in the arena.
即便是在竞技场
Proof that I am no longer a slave.
以此证明我不再是奴隶
Reminder of choices made while I was yet one.
也提醒我还是奴隶时所作出的抉择
Melitta!
梅莉塔
Breathe!
呼吸
Let us put talk behind us.
闲话到此为止
I would fall to bed.
我要睡觉了
Wine and the memory of your thighs
美酒 还有你的美♥腿♥
to brace against coming day.
是我迎接明天的动力
It is a blessing.
这样也好
To be forever removed from this fucking house.
再也不用回到这该死的宅子了
May it crumble in our wake.
真希望看它化为齑粉
See them delivered to the arena,
把他们带到竞技场去
prepared for execution.
准备行刑
Praetor.
遵命
Praetor!
民政官大人
Apologies, I would have word.
抱歉 能和您说句话吗
You draw breath only because Lucretia
我暂且饶你一条命
cautions the gods yet foretell of your worth.
是因为露迪雅说诸神预言你还有价值
Press me, and see prophecy ignored.
再惹我 我管你♥他♥妈♥的预言
I but wish to fulfill it, this very day.
我正是为了实现预言 就在今日
Ready.
预备
March.
出发
Speak then, and let us gauge divinity.
那就快说 让我们瞧瞧诸神的能耐
My eyes fell upon most curious sight,
我看见了很有趣的一件事
witnessed from my cell.
就是从房♥间里看见的
Your wife’s slave stealing through the night.
您妻子的奴隶晚上偷偷摸摸地进去
In her hand a thing familiar to me.
她手里拿的东西我很熟悉
One I fear you may have no knowledge of…
恐怕您完全蒙在鼓里…
See the litter well stocked with water and wine.
把水和酒都给我备足了
I would not stand before Varinius parched from this fucking heat.
这么热的天气 我不能在瓦里留斯跟前失态
Yes, Domina.
是 主人
Gaius.
盖尤斯
I thought you for the arena with your men.
我以为你和手下都去竞技场了呢
Have the gods ever beheld such beauty?
诸神有没有见过你这样的美人
You flatter.
承蒙夸奖
Leave us.
退下吧
We will be past the appointed hour.
我们要错过约定的时间了
They will wait.
他们可以等
As I have waited,
正如我在等
for blessings longed for…
等待期盼已久的赐福
It will be a glorious day.
那一天当然值得纪念
One you would see never arrive.
可你却不想看到那一天
Gaius… Do not fucking attempt lie.
盖尤斯… 别他妈的哄我
I know what I hold.
我知道这是什么
And the intent it carries.
也知道你要它做什么
Why?
为什么
Because you are not worthy of an heir.
因为你不配拥有继承人
You are not worthy of me.
你不配跟我在一起
Have we drifted so far?
我们已经形同陌路了吗
From the love we once held?
我们曾经那么相爱
It is a speck upon distant shore.
那份爱已经远远地离开了海岸
Too small to draw notice.
小得看不见了
I will hold my child in my arms.
我一定要抱上孩子
And you will play part of dutiful mother and wife.
你也要扮演好母亲和妻子的角色
I will not.
我不干
You will do as your husband commands.
你要听从丈夫的命令
Then I pray Varinius gives them with softer voice.
那我希望瓦里留斯用温柔的语气说出来
Varinius?
瓦里留斯
My father dissolves our marriage
我父亲为了我的大好前途
in favor of more promising opportunity.
解除了我们的婚约
I return with him to Rome at the close of the games.
比赛结束后 我就跟他回罗马
You conspire against me.
你们竟敢算计我
We do what we must,
这是逼不得已
in face of growing disappointment.
谁叫你越来越让人失望
I will have words with your father.
我要去跟你父亲谈谈
To what end?
有必要吗
He allowed you my hand only because I begged
他当初答应让我们在一起
with teary eye, wet with thoughts of love.
只因我泪汪汪地诉说我有多么爱你
They now stand dry.
但现在我没有眼泪了
A desert deprived of rain.
就像没有雨水滋润的沙漠
Is there nothing left between us?
我们之间什么都没有了吗
Memories only.
只有回忆了
Yet they too shall fade.
不过终究会消失
Come.
来吧
Let us present ourselves as husband and wife.
让我们最后一次作为夫妻
For the last time.
观看比赛
The crowd has turned to sour mood.
民众开始不高兴了
We can place no blame.
这可不能怪他们
Except perhaps upon cause of delay.
要怪就怪迟迟不来的某人吧
Apologies.
抱歉
My husband found himself distracted by unexpected concerns.
我夫君遇到了意料之外的事情
Matters of great import then,
那一定是很重要的事情吧
to keep honored guest and all of Capua waiting.
让所有的贵客和卡普亚全体子民等你
It was of a pressing nature.
确实是很紧急的事情
I would condemn such transgressions to distant past,
在我看来 过去的事就过去吧
and turn eye toward more deserving future.
要着眼于更值得关注的未来
Such thoughts kept sleep at bay.
我曾经为此夜不能寐
I pray the conclusion of this day brings you comfort.
希望今天的场面能让你高兴起来
As you have brought to all touched by your divine presence.
正如你的赐福让民众高兴起来一样
Let us begin, and see it come to pass.
那我们别等了 开始吧
What are we waiting for?
还等什么呢
Get on with it!
快点开始
Citizens of Capua!
卡普亚的子民们
We gather this day to witness an end
我们今日齐聚于此
to the storied games of your humble editor,
欣赏由鄙人普布利乌斯·瓦里留斯带来的
Publius Varinius.
传奇之战的谢幕
And in their closing,
而在闭幕之时
know that I have not forgone the mores
我当然要尊重
of noonday execution.
正午行刑的习俗
But rather, find tradition exalted to position of the primus!
不过行刑者的身份要提高到骁将的级别
And each contest that leads us to it
每一场比赛的胜负
shall determine which men stand worthy to deliver the justice of Rome!
直接决定谁有权为罗马主持正义
Let spectacles of blood no longer hold pause!
让我们停止等待 迎接鲜血的盛宴吧
Enter Mycter Samnite!
有请撒姆尼角斗士 麦科特
Enter Abiron Murmillo!
有请鱼盔角斗士 艾比隆
May the gods bless us with a day
希望诸神让我们度过
forever etched upon memory.
永垂青史的一天
Begin!
开战
Kill! Kill! Kill!
杀 杀 杀
A display to shake the heavens!
真是惊天动地的表演
You possess a gift for the pairing of gladiators, Mercato!
蒙卡图 你真会给角斗士配对呀
Have you ever considered plying such trade in Rome?
你有没有想过到罗马去做生意
You honor me, Praetor.
您抬举我了 民政官
Yet my fortunes are tied to Capua.
可惜我的风♥水♥宝♥地♥是卡普亚
Is it your intent to spirit away everyone of note?
是不是凡有点名气的人 你都想挖走啊
I have thoughts toward but a few.
哪里哪里 就几个
Your husband’s eyes betray darkening storm.
你丈夫的眼神似乎酝酿着狂风暴雨啊
He has made unfortunate discovery, within my bedchambers.
他在我的卧房♥里看到了不该看到的东西
Unfortunate indeed.
真是不该啊
We reach final contest before the primus!
终于到了决定骁将的最后一场比赛
Who shall prove himself a god,
谁能表现出有如神助的实力
worthy to take vengeance against the enemies of Rome?
拥有为罗马人杀戮叛贼的权利
Enter Masonius Hoplomachus!
有请重装角斗士 玛索利亚斯
Enter Strabo Murmillo!
有请鱼盔角斗士 斯特拉博