I would not wait for such a day.
我不想再等下去了
Nor see our brothers fall in the arena.
不想再看到兄弟们死在竞技场上
You would lay attack on the arena?
你要攻打竞技场
Our numbers are low.
我们势单力薄
More so of men able with sword.
能上阵的就更少了
A thing known by Glaber and his soldiers.
葛雷博和他的军队自然也清楚
They would never think us to make attempt.
所以绝对想不到我们会突袭
For good fucking reason.
真♥他♥妈♥亏你想得出来
Who is more familiar with the arena,
谁还能比曾经在那里面
than men who have fought upon its sands?
拼命厮杀的人更了解竞技场
What are your thoughts?
你想怎么干
These executions serve as message.
近日的行刑其实是杀鸡儆猴
That Rome will smother any flame that burns against it’s rule.
警告世人罗马♥会♥摧毁任何企图反抗的势力
I would send message of our own.
我也要回敬他们
One that will ignite the hearts of all yet enslaved.
把所有奴隶心底的怒火点燃
It is a heavy burden.
确实很难下手
Stilling life that grows inside you.
亲手扼杀你肚子里的骨血
I had thought deed of lighter concern.
我先前想得太轻松了
I do not know why I pause.
也不知道为何下不了手
A woman will always be moved to protect her child.
女人生性就是要保护孩子
Yet it must be done.
可我别无选择
Perhaps it wise to delay the act.
可能晚点动手才是明智之举
Your absence at the games will draw notice.
你缺席竞技场的事 肯定会引起注意
My absence?
缺席
I have forced silphium on many slaves,
我曾经让巴蒂塔斯家的很多奴隶
to rid the House of Batiatus of unwanted burden.
服下松香草以杜绝这种无谓的负担
You will sicken.
你会感到虚弱
And bleed.
还会失血
For many days.
持续好多天
I will attest such to your father.
如果你父亲非要你这样做
If he so presses for reason of staying hand.
我可以帮你在他面前说明
You prove wise counsel.
你的建议很好
A service I would continue to provide.
我愿意一直帮你参谋
Do you wish to accompany me to Rome?
你想跟我去罗马
I wish only to be at your side. Until life leaves from body.
我只想追随在你左右 直到死亡带走我
There is yet much of the past between us.
我们之间有很多难以释怀的过去
Let us see if there is a future.
那就看看有没有未来吧
Be quick.
快点
At last she comes.
终于还是来了
Other matters have drawn my attention.
我有别的事情要处理
I would see it towards current fucking plight.
那现在也该解决我的事情了吧
Do you think that I would allow you to perish upon the sands?
你觉得我会眼睁睁看着你送死吗
After all you have done for me?
你为我做了那么多
I will break words with Glaber —
我会跟葛雷博谈谈…
He places blame for Spartacus evading capture.
没抓住斯巴达克斯的责任 他怪到我头上了
He will not listen to you.
他不会听你的
Yet he will heed the will of the gods,
但他会倾听诸神的意愿
as he has so graciously in the past.
正如他先前所做的一样
I shall whisper of them.
我会告诉他的
Of how you were returned to us from dark woods for a purpose.
你如何从黑暗森林回到我们身边助一臂之力
Of how the gods yet have use for you.
诸神对于你有何安排
As do I.
和我一样
What would you have of me now?
你想让我做什么
A simple task.
一个简单的任务
There’s a red vial secreted among Ilithyia’s jewelry.
伊莉西娅的珠宝盒里有个红色的小药瓶
I would see its contents replaced with water and bitter herb.
我想让你把里面的东西换成苦草和水
I’ve seen such red vials within this house before.
我曾经在这宅子里见过红色的药瓶
And witnessed their effect.
也见识过它的效果
And when none are presented,
如果药瓶没有起作用
it will be taken as a sign that her child must be born.
那就说明上天注定要这孩子降生
A task easier seen by your own hand.
这事你自己来不是更轻而易举
You are close to her, and move freely through the villa.
你和她很亲近 在宅子里行动更自♥由♥
The risk of discovery is too great.
我一旦被发现 风险太大
Ilithyia must be given no reason to doubt me.
不能让伊莉西娅有理由怀疑我
Or all will fall to ruin.
否则我们都完了
And how am I to do such a thing?
你让我怎么办得到
Even free of bondage I am no spirit,
即便我自♥由♥了 我也不是幽灵
able to pass through fucking gate.
可以畅通无阻地进门
Was I not the domina of this house?
我以前不是这宅子的主人吗
Gates part in remembrance…
进门不是问题
You have a way of making a man invisible as well.
你也有办法让人来无影去无踪
Great spectacle is being made of the games tomorrow.
明天将有精彩的竞技表演
Ilithyia’s slaves attend her.
伊莉西娅的奴隶会陪她去
Most of Glaber’s men provide welcome security to calm nervous city.
葛雷博大部分手下都要去维护城内的秩序
lt should not be hard for a man of your talents
掩人耳目 对你这样的人来说
to avoid the remainder.
一点都不难
And if I am discovered?
要是我被发现了呢
Do not be.
别被发现
I will see myself freed of bondage.
为了获得自♥由♥
At any cost.
我什么都干
Is such a thing possible?
这种事情可能做到吗
I would see it so.
我能做到
Or fall with Crixus in the arena.
大不了跟克雷斯死在竞技场
If the gods yet care,
如果诸神保佑的话
may they speed your return.
也许你们能平安归来
Where do we go?
我们要去哪儿
Nasir.
纳西尔
Give me a sword.
把剑给我
I will join you.
我和你们一起走
I would have you rest yet a while longer.
我要你再休息一段时间
This time you stay.
这次你留下
And I go.
我去杀敌
We must move.
我们得行动了
The boy cheats death.
这孩子死里逃生
Perhaps it is a sign.
也许是好兆头
We can not rely on omen.
我们不能依靠兆头
We must take strength in just cause, and bring it to bear.
我们的力量来自于正义以及实现它的决心
You have all heard whispers of what we attempt.
你们都听到了关于我们行动的闲言碎语
I would overtake soft voice with bold words.
现在由我来给大家确定的消息
We are for the arena in Capua.
我们要去卡普亚的竞技场
And if you do not return?
那如果你们回不来呢
Lucius Caelius knows these lands.
卢修斯·凯利乌斯知道该去哪儿
If we are too long from you,
如果我们去的时间太久
I would ask that he show you safe path.
那我请求他给你们指一条明路
Far from the reach of Glaber and his soldiers.
远远地离开葛雷博及其爪牙
We have suffered wound and loss.
我们都饱尝了痛苦
We have been divided.
与家人分离
Yet we are free.
但我们是自♥由♥的
A thing beyond price.
自♥由♥是无价的
A thing I would see condemned brothers embrace once again.
我要让身陷囹圄的兄弟再次获得自♥由♥
And in the doing of it,
同时这一举动
spread word to every slave yet beneath heel
也是向所有仍卑躬屈膝的奴隶宣告
that even the mighty Republic bleeds when struck.
所谓强大的共和国 也是能击垮的血肉之躯
You fuck like a god…
你真是威猛无比
I would share a cup…
我也想来一杯
to regain sense…
恢复一下气力
I have not seen you here before, have I?
我以前没见过你 对吧
I’ve been many years from Capua.
我已经好多年没回卡普亚了
What brings return?
那什么风把你吹回来了
I come for the games.
为了比赛才回来
I wish I could see them.
真希望我也能看
I will trade place.
我宁愿换下位子
You stand upon the sands
你站在沙场上
and I will drink and fuck until the gods take me.
我就喝个痛快 操到死为止
The sands?
沙场
You are Gannicus!
你是甘尼克斯
The gladiator who gained his freedom!
那个赢得自♥由♥身的角斗士
Shadow of the same.
灰暗无望的自♥由♥
I’ve never heard of another who’s won the rudis.
我还没听说过有别人赢得鲁迪斯呢
May I touch it?
我能摸摸吗