Punishing any who dared to defy him.
镇♥压♥胆敢反抗他的人
A slave is so treated.
奴隶也是一样
l have owned them.
我亏欠他们
lf that be offense enough,
如果罪无可恕
have my life.
杀了我吧
Wine’s gone anyway.
反正酒也没了
Your eyes seemed to brighten, when you heard my name.
你听到我的名字时 似乎眼睛一亮
Unexpected from a Roman.
罗马人不该这样
The ones I held to heart
他们也屠♥杀♥了
were slaughtered by the same.
我的至亲们
They stand no kin to me now.
他们早已不是我的族人了
And yet
然而
the man who would make them suffer,
谁让他们受苦受难
I would gladly call brother.
我就和谁称兄道弟
You could not have made speech before swilling the last of the wine?
这些话怎么不早说 现在连酒也没了
Had I known you were for this temple,
早知道你们光顾神庙
I’d have stocked it to the fucking rafters.
我就攒满一屋子好酒
I thought the lot of you fallen in the mines of Lucania.
我听说很多人死在卢卡尼亚矿区了
Where have you heard such tale?
你从哪儿听说的
In the streets of Neapolis,
在那不勒斯的街道上
frequented for trading.
那里消息很多
The city is afire with news of your defeat.
听说你们失败 整座城市闹得沸沸扬扬
The only survivors to be executed at Varinius’ fucking games.
幸存者即将在瓦里留斯的比赛中处决
Survivors?
幸存者
Give names.
知道名字吗
I know only that three stand for the sands ….
我只知道有三个人会血洒沙场
and one by word marked as the undefeated Gaul.
其中一个被称为战无不胜的高卢人
Crixus?
克雷斯
He yet lives?
他还活着
Only to see sun break dawn once more.
只是再多活一天罢了
The games come to an end when it sets.
比赛就快要结束了
As do the lives of your men.
他们也即将没命
Spartacus yet evades death.
斯巴达克斯逃过一死
While we fucking embrace it.
我们却要死翘翘了
As I will embrace Naevia.
我可以等到妮维雅了
When she is returned to my arms in the afterlife.
我在另一个世界等她重回我的怀抱
Where Melitta awaits you.
梅莉塔也在那里等你
I long for reunion.
我渴望已久了
And the answers it will bring.
还有话要问她呢
How you will stir the crowd!
民众是何等疯狂啊
Tales of the prowess of Gannicus yet fill the air,
到处都是甘尼克斯如何英勇的传说
rivaling those of Hercules himself!
堪与赫拉克勒斯[大力神]媲美
His labors were rewarded with immortality.
他得到的奖励是不朽的生命
Fortunate for you I seek more earthly payment.
你多幸运啊 我只要银子就行了
To be provided upon completion of your services.
事成之后一定给你
I find myself light of coin.
我缺钱花
A few dropped in hand would anchor purpose.
给我一点儿吧 只当是定金
Of course.
当然
I would not wish to see wind carry you aloft short of the appointed hour.
我可不希望等到约定的时间你就消失了
I shall see it done.
你就放心吧
It will be glorious spectacle!
到时候肯定很壮观
Come!

I would present you to the Magistrate and Praetor Varinius himself.
我带你去见行政官和民政官瓦里留斯
Let them gaze upon the legend in the arena,
让他们和那些大呼大叫的人一道
with the rest of the howling mob.
在竞技场目睹传奇吧
I am for wine, and the embrace of questionable women.
我要去喝酒了 还要找女人玩玩
How did he fall?
他怎么死的
We came upon Spartacus and his men while giving chase.
我们追踪的时候碰见了斯巴达克斯他们
The villain himself delivered grievous injury.
就是那个混♥蛋♥杀了他
And yet you stand before me,
而你还站在我面前
drawing breath.
能说能走
I came to your tribune’s aid,
我救了你的护民官
pulling him away to staunch life flowing from wound.
给他的伤口止血 保住他的性命
Noble effort.
多么高尚啊
Bearing no fruit. Praetor
可屁用没有 民政官
Send word to Senator Albinius.
告诉阿比努斯元老
Spartacus will not be among the slaves
斯巴达克斯不能跟那些奴隶一起
executed at tomorrows games.
在明天的比赛中处决了
And the Syrian?
叙利亚人呢
Oh, he will yet have chance to afford himself in battle.
他可以在战场上证明自己的价值
In the arena,
在竞技场上
to be executed with the other worthless slaves.
跟那些没用的奴隶一并处决
No! Praetor, I beg of you!
不要 民政官 求你了
Praetor!
民政官
Yet another disappointment.
又让人失望了
Spartacus evades poor Gaius once again.
可怜的盖尤斯再次让斯巴达克斯逃了
I fear your games will suffer from the Thracian’s absence.
色雷斯人缺席 你的比赛恐怕会失色不少
Good Mercato assures me grand spectacle.
蒙卡图向我保证过 场面一定很精彩
To be spoken of for years throughout the Republic.
要让全国上下津津乐道很多年
I would not have your husband’s failure dampen spirits.
我不会让你丈夫的失败搅了大家的兴致
As I would not have him remain so titled.
我也不会让他保住这个身份
The very purpose of our gathering.
我们就是来讨论这件事的
News of your desires towards loving daughter lifts heart.
听说你有意娶我的爱女 我很高兴
l have invoked the god Hymenaeus to sanction the union.
我已经请求许米乃允准你们的结合
His blessing is affirmed.
我已收到他的祝福
The gods bestow gift beyond measure.
诸神的赐福无可估量
Yet we must proceed with caution.
但我们不能操之过急
I would not have Gaius aware of our plans
婚约解除之前
until presented with dissolution.lets he make public scene
我们的计划不能让盖尤斯知道
Let us take leave,
那就容我们先告辞
and further discuss how to proceed.
好好讨论怎样行动
I long for constraints to be shed,
我盼着早日摆脱束缚
and our fortunes returned to Rome.
跟你一起回罗马
As I long for you by my side,
我也盼着你早日到我身边
holding position of wife.
成为我的妻子
He appears well pleased.
他看上去非常高兴
Remove encumbrance as discussed,
按计划拿掉累赘
and we will see this to proper end.
确保办成这件事
Encumbrance?
累赘
I am to untether myself from unfortunate lineage.
我要解除和他的血脉联♥系♥
You would see your child never born?
你要打掉亲骨肉
A necessary thing.
这是必要的牺牲
To ensure a more worthy heir.
确保有正统的继承人
I am in your debt.
我欠你一份情
Spartacus told me what you have done for Nasir.
斯巴达克斯说了你为纳西尔做的事
If it were not for you…
如果不是你…
It’s because of me that he lays near death.
他是为了我才差点丢掉性命
They never should have come to the mines.
他们不应该到矿上去
I did what I could to stop them.
我也尽力阻止过他们
Would that you had done more.
可你做的还不够
Naevia…
妮维雅…
The hope of seeing Crixus again was all that kept me alive.
我活着的唯一希望就是再见他一面
Each day I begged the gods to see him to my arms.
我每天祈求诸神让他回到我的怀抱
And this is how they fucking answer?
难道就求到了这个结果
By allowing his touch,
只是匆匆一眼
only to be ripped from it forever?
就永远地从我身边夺走
He would not be swayed from attempt.
没人能动摇他救你的决心
None of them would.
他们都是一样
I wish Lucretia had taken my life.
我真希望露迪雅当初杀了我
Then Crixus would not have to sacrificed his
克雷斯就不会为了我这样的废物
for something soiled and ruined.
而牺牲自己
Spartacus calls for you.
斯巴达克斯有事找你
Nasir?
纳西尔
He yet fights.
他还在抗争
As do we all.
我们都是
The Romans would have it believed otherwise.
罗马人可就不这么想了
Lucius tells of spreading word,
卢修斯说有人传言
that we are all but defeated.
我们全军覆没了
Let them come.
那就放马过来
And find assumption false.
让他们看个清楚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!