A man large of coin…
那家伙银子多
small of cock.
鸡♥巴♥小
His wife has often spoken of it.
他的妻子倒是经常提起
In far grander terms.
赞不绝口呢
Seek more wine.
去喝点酒
I shall join you presently.
我稍后就来
Your eye flits from young to younger still.
你的口味是越来越年轻了呀
If celebration stretches,
这样下去
I fear to discover you with a newborn clutched in hand.
恐怕你会抱着女婴寻欢作乐了吧
Ilithyia, I would not see my jest
伊莉西娅 我不希望
towards Crassus reach his ear.
克拉苏知道刚才的话
And what do you offer to purchase my silence?
那你怎么封住我的嘴呢
What is it you seek?
你想要什么
Favor for your husband?
讨好你的丈夫
I have secured many for him over the years.
这些年我做的够多了
Perhaps it is time to place
也该是时候
myself higher in concern…
考虑我自己的事了
It would be well deserved.
那是合情合理
Why do you chase after simple little girls,
你为什么追求那种傻乎乎的小女孩
barely formed of breast?
她们连胸部都没发育好
They are unencumbered.
她们没有牵绊嘛
Of marriage…
婚姻
and obligation…
还有责任
And if a woman your equal stood removed from such?
如果有个女人配得上你 而且没有牵绊呢
We speak in ever tightening circles.
我们这话是越说越明白了
I would see them come to a point…
我希望能抓住要点
My father never favored Gaius.
我父亲不喜欢盖尤斯
If a more suitable husband
如果有更加合适
with equal title
地位相等
and greater promise were to make his intentions known…
更有前途的人愿意做我的夫君…
You play a dangerous game.
你玩的游戏很危险
With stakes worth the risk.
值得冒险
Your name…
你的名字
wed to my father’s…
加上我父亲的
power and wealth
权力与财富
to rival Crassus himself…
足以匹敌克拉苏
Gain your father’s approval to dissolve your marriage…
先取得你父亲的同意解除婚约
and find me as wet with desire as you now stand.
再带着你湿漉漉的身子来找我
Fuck the gods.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fortis.
佛蒂斯
Back the way we came.
原路返回
Liscus!
李斯卡斯
Did I not fucking warn you?
我可是警告过你
A serious wound.
伤太重了
But you should live if —
不过还能保命…
Call the remaining squad.
召集其余的小队
It will not make a difference.
没有意义
Spartacus is possessed by the gods themselves —
斯巴达克斯有诸神护体…
Spartacus is here!
斯巴达克斯就在这里
Bear arms!
给我上
You will draw them to us!
你会把他们招来的
And we will fight until the last drop of Roman blood —
我们罗马战士要拼到最后一滴血…
I am not a Roman.
我不是罗马人
And I will not fucking die this night.
我可不想今晚就死
We must move before more come.
我们要赶紧走 免得大军追来
I am done running.
我跑不动了
Do not fucking let this be for nothing.
不要让兄弟们的血白流了
Live…
活下去
and see many Romans fall…
送更多的罗马人去西天
You really believe this will save you?
你以为这样就能保命吗
Maneuvering my father’s cock inside you?
主动爬上我父亲的床
You mistake intent —
你想错了
Do not attempt to twist fucking word to advantage.
不要再花言巧语了
I will not be placed beneath your heel again,
我再也不会跟着你的屁♥股♥走
you withered cunt.
你个烂逼
You think so low of me?
你这么瞧不起我
Based upon lasting memory of blood and betrayal.
那些满是鲜血和背叛的记忆 我可忘不掉
I’ve done many things to hurt you.
我做过很多伤害你的事情
Because I was jealous.
因为我嫉妒你
Of your position and your beauty.
你的地位 你的美貌
Your youth.
你的年轻
Moved by base passions which served only
我纯粹是下意识地做那些事
to wound my own heart.
结果伤了我自己的心
I would do anything, Ilithyia.
我愿意做任何事 伊莉西娅
To erase injury my actions have caused.
弥补过去所造成的伤害
You remember what happened between us?
你想起来我们之间的事情了
I remember everything.
我全都想起来了
Do not think I will be so easily threatened.
不要以为这么容易就能威胁到我
Again, you mistake intent —
你又想错了
Mistake is yours.
错在你
I will dash your head against the stones
我要拿你的脑袋往石头上撞
as I did Licinia… Wait!
就像我对莱姬尼娅那样 等等
With tales of how you lost wits and came to me.
就说你是失去理智攻击我
Your father —
你父亲…
Will not mourn the passing of a faded whore.
他不会为一个婊♥子♥的死而难过
He will dissolve your marriage!
他愿意解除你的婚约
That is the reason I took him to my thighs.
我就是为了这事才向他张♥开♥双♥腿♥
To sway him to your cause of wedding Varinius.
说服他把你嫁给瓦里留斯
That is what you desire, is it not?
你不是这样希望的吗
Even if it were, why would my father
就算是的 可我父亲凭什么
be moved by serpent’s tongue?
听信你的花言巧语
The gods speak through me.
那是诸神在说话
He sees wisdom in their counsel.
他认为诸神的建议充满智慧
I did it for you, Ilithyia.
我是为了你 伊莉西娅
To secure future for you and your child.
为了你和你孩子的未来着想
I would mend rift between us.
我希望我们能重归于好
One torn by my own foolish hands.
弥补我当年犯下的愚蠢错误
Perhaps it is I that have been foolish.
也许是我太愚蠢了
To ever doubt such dear friend
居然怀疑有诸神庇佑的
was blessed by the gods.
这么好的朋友
Laughter and drink have done much
美酒和欢笑确实有效啊
to dispel darkening gloom.
驱散了心头的乌云
Good.
很好
But yet I fear shall see split head come morning.
不过明天早上恐怕我要头痛欲裂了
You stand satisfied then?
你还满意吧
In all things.
非常满意
Let us set past aside, and look towards deserving future.
过去的都过去了 我们共同展望未来吧
Words of significant worth.
这话说得太好了
Come, I would break more with you before sleep claims us.
来吧 趁我们都还清醒 我们再去聊聊
Apologies for earlier doubt.
我为先前的疑虑道歉
This evening has proven most advantageous.
今晚的宴会确实大有好处
Yes.
没错
I long to see what dawn shall bring.
我都等不及明天的到来了
Vesuvius.
维苏威
How far?
多远
Half a day’s journey.
半天路程
Take Nasir.
带上纳西尔
I will hold them back for as long as I am able.
我尽可能拖住他们
No.

I stay by your side.
我们并肩战斗
Naevia.
妮维雅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!