Far from your fucking grasp.
你是别想找到她了
News greeted with joy.
真是好消息啊
I would have her hear of your final moments.
我要把你临死的丑态告诉她
In the arena you held so dear.
你曾经那么热爱的竞技场
And the crowd which once cheered your name spitting upon you.
那么多曾经为你疯狂的观众 是如何唾弃你
And when you fall, it will not be as champion.
而当你倒下时 那可不是冠军的身份了
But as a common slave.
只是一个普通奴隶
Absent honor and absent glory
没有荣耀 没有尊严
and your name forever lost to history.
你的名字永远不会为人所铭记
Let this shit speak now of Romans!
让他再说罗马人的坏话
First blood has been drawn!
第一滴血已经流下
Who stands next?!
下一个是谁
Remember, do not cut too deep.
记住不要割得太深
I would not deprive everyone fair turn!
这样大家才能都享受到乐趣
Varinius in town but a handful of days,
瓦里留斯刚来这里没多久
and already outshines your husband.
就掩盖了你夫君的光芒
The man does exude presence.
他确实风度非凡
The breast!
胸部
But your heart was always set upon Gaius.
可你的心一直都向着盖尤斯
It is a deceitful thing that has led many astray.
我被这样的假象蒙蔽了好久
Well, the fault stands equally shared, for succumbing to your teary-eyed pleas
这也不单是你的错 当初你哭着苦苦哀求
in defense of misplaced affections.
我也只好退让了
Years have proven them so.
时间证明了一切
Yet mistakes of youth need not forever haunt maturity.
不过年轻时的错误还是能改正过来的
You would see marriage dissolved?
你希望解除婚姻吗
I do not hold such power.
我无权这样做
That decision lies in trusted father.
只能由我最信任的父亲做决定
Gaius is not without considerable fault.
盖尤斯倒不是没犯过大错
Yet it would not lend favorably upon our name.
不过这对我们家族的声誉有影响啊
You carry his child,
你怀着他的孩子呢
and he yet holds position of praetor.
而且他也身居民政官的高位
He is not the only one with such title.
又不只有他是民政官
It would seem the gods favor less mature schemes.
看来诸神青睐更年轻的人啊
Strike it from your thoughts, as I have from mine.
这种事情不要再想了 我也不会再想
He is fading.
他快死了
Fetch something for him to clutch between teeth.
找个东西让他咬着
When it is done,
等我们做完
we must smother fire and move quickly.
必须立刻灭火 离开这里
I’ve seen that look.
我见过你这表情
And the blame it inflicts inward.
还有你内心深处的自责
None other deserve it.
他们不该承受这样的命运
We chose to do this.
这是我们的选择
Even fucking Liscus.
即便是该死的李斯卡斯
Glaber does not send his men against Liscus.
葛雷博不是派人来杀李斯卡斯的
He sends them against me.
是来杀我的
And all suffer because of it.
大家是因为我才遭此劫难
Yes.

It is because of you.
因为你
That we are free.
我们才能自♥由♥
What are you doing?
你们干嘛呢
We must close your wound.
我们要给你止血
I am to be branded with fire.
那我就有烙印了
As a true gladiator would.
跟真正的角斗士一样
You have earned your place among the brotherhood.
你早就是我们的兄弟了
Hold him down.
按住他
Do not cry out.
别喊出来
The fire! Quickly!
灭火 快
Take my sword! Go!
拿上剑 走
The man fades.
这人撑不住了
As do l…
我也一样
from prying eyes.
经不住有人窥探
l do not care for the way he looks at me.
我真不喜欢他看我的眼神
Few women do.
没几个女人喜欢
Come, it is your turn.
来 该你了
I have never held one before.
我还没拿过剑呢
My brother would not allow it.
我哥哥不允许
Well, then it falls to more experienced hands to guide you. Come.
那就需要有经验的人教教你了 来
You do not care for your master’s affections?
你不太喜欢主人找乐子
I am slave to no man.
我没有主人
Yet you bow and scrape toward Varinius’ purpose.
但你对瓦里留斯可谓言听计从啊
But aids me in pursuit of Spartacus.
只是帮我追捕斯巴达克斯
I would have done so as well.
这事儿我同样办得到
Absent attempt to fuck your sister.
而且不会搞你的妹妹
Magistrate.
行政官
A word.
借一步说话
Now place the tip against flesh,
把剑尖对准皮肉
and feel it part at your desire.
让你的欲望延伸到剑尖
I…

I cannot.
我做不到
Apologies —
抱歉
Our honored guest asks too much of inexperienced hands.
我们尊贵的客人对生手的要求太高了
Your wife does not shy from taking life.
您夫人杀人取命真是毫不手软
l only regret she moves prematurely,
只怪她下手太早
robbing deed from more deserving hands.
害得该出手的人没有了机会
That is how you sate desire,
欲望就要这样满足
for love or vengeance.
无论爱欲还是复仇
Without hesitation.
都要毫不犹豫
It is a sight, is it not?
风景很好 对吧
All of Capua laid at your feet.
俯瞰卡普亚全城
It is not the view, but quiet respite
我没兴趣看风景
from celebration that draws me.
只想图个安静
And I have shattered it with prattling tongue.
那是我多嘴多舌 打扰您了
Apologies.
抱歉
Linger.
回来
I would not sweep you from perch once your own.
这是你家的高枝 我岂能赶走女主人
It seems a lifetime ago I called it so.
我好久没有这样形容这里了
Time flees from us all.
光阴似箭啊
Leaving regret for what might have been churning in our wake.
徒留悲伤 日日夜夜地折磨我们
I fear we share much in such regard.
恐怕我们是深有同感
A husband lost.
丈夫死了
A wife…
妻子…
Dearly missed.
切肤之痛
Let us turn to common joy,
那就想想高兴的事儿吧
of friend and daughter.
朋友啊 女儿啊
Ilithyia.
伊莉西娅
The name fails to lighten troubled thoughts.
想到她 我也实在轻松不起来
Give them voice, and see them fly to the heavens.
那就喊出来 把烦恼抛到九霄云外
I have not the lungs to shout so loud.
我可没有喊出来的力气
Then whisper desire to me.
那就悄悄告诉我
And I shall entreat the gods to see them satisfied.
由我向诸神祈求 满足您的欲望
Your counsel would be much appreciated.
你的提议着实令我感动
Where’s Fortis?
佛蒂斯呢
We avoided one squad of Romans.
我们躲开了一队罗马士兵
A second we could not.
结果又撞见一队
I lost Fortis in the woods as we fled.
逃跑的时候跟佛蒂斯失散了
Which direction?
哪个方向
The one which you travel in.
就是你们走的那边
We shall break to the west,
我们应该往西边走
and hope to miss them before righting course.
先甩掉他们再调整路线
And if we do not?
要是甩不掉呢
Then they shall learn that a wounded animal may yet bare teeth.
那就让他们知道 受伤的野兽也不好欺负
You overreach.
你玩过火了
And hot tears burn in result.
结果哭成了这样
Turn from him.
别理他了
And dry your eyes.
擦干眼泪
Let us leave this fucking house.
我们离开这个狗屁地方
And see memory of this night fade in warm embrace.
在温暖的怀抱里忘掉今晚的事
Yes, brother.
是 哥哥
Crassus, yes!
克拉苏 没错
Yes, I have dined and bathed with him upon many occasion.
我经常跟他一起进餐 沐浴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!