I came seeking Lucretia’s counsel.
我来听取露迪雅的建议
A thing desired by many it would seem.
似乎很多人都喜欢来找她呢
Your words set her to path.
你的话给她指明了道路
Mine?
我的话
You are forever extolling the virtues of marriage.
你一直在赞美婚姻的好处
Wisdom of years has finally proven master over fatuous youth.
多年积累的智慧让我这样的小年轻不服不行
You’ve found a husband so quickly?
这么快你就找到丈夫了吗
If the gods bless such a union.
如果诸神保佑的话
I shall entreat them on your behalf.
我会为你向诸神祈祷的
With their favor, Varinius shall be yours.
有诸神保佑 瓦里留斯肯定属于你
Varinius?
瓦里留斯
Is he not handsome?
他很英俊吧
And tall and strong and of means?
又高又壮 还有钱
The form of a man every woman longs to call her own!
他是那种所有女人都渴望得到的男人
He would make a husband to rival all others.
他能成为无人可比的好丈夫
I must prepare myself for his celebration.
我要去为出席宴会做准备了
I would catch his eye,
我要吸引他的注意
and with it see the rest of him swiftly follow.
然后占据他的全部身心
You have made impression upon her.
她这样是受你的影响
As have you.
还有你的吧
No longer is pilgrimage needed to Delphi.
人们不用千里迢迢去特尔斐朝圣了
Those seeking the consideration
要得到诸神的指引
of the gods need only bow to the Oracle of Capua.
只需要向卡普亚的圣人顶礼膜拜
I am but humble vessel,
我只是诸神的工具
offering a mere taste of their will.
给他们的愿望添点儿滋味
Then Seppia shall find tonight a bitter draught.
那赛皮娅今晚尝到的会是苦味吧
Varinius is a praetor.
瓦里留斯是民政官
As is your husband.
你丈夫也是民政官
Yet Varinius rises more quickly,
但是瓦里留斯爬得更快
and one day shall hold title of consul.
终有一天 他会成为执政官
The wife of such a man must possess refinement and poise.
这种人的妻子必须温文尔雅 处事冷静
Traits yet lacking in a spoiled little girl.
乳臭未干的小姑娘根本做不到
Perhaps you would have me petition the gods for a different union?
你是要我祈求诸神 另谋姻缘
One closer to heart…
更合心意的…
The morning cock has better chance of crowing to such heights.
谁有这种奢望 那是癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉
Your husband believes otherwise.
你丈夫并不这样认为
As does your father.
你父亲也是
When Marcus returns absent Spartacus,
如果马科斯没抓回斯巴达克斯
you shall be revealed as what you are.
你的真面目就暴露出来了
An empty vessel, barren of life and prophecy.
没有生命 不能预言的工具
See yourself dressed for tonight.
穿好衣服准备参加宴会吧
I have no doubt my husband will wish to parade you about as favored pet.
毫无疑问 我夫君要把你当做♥爱♥宠拿去炫耀
Your husband’s trust is valued gift.
我很珍惜你丈夫对我的信任
Yet yours would prove the greater treasure.
我更珍惜你对我的信任
Line them up.
列队
The faith placed in me is not mislaid.
我没有辜负你们的信任
Spartacus proves where I predicted.
斯巴达克斯确实在我预言的地方
Praetor.
民政官
This is all that stand captured?
这就是你们抓住的人吗
Many more lay dead in the mines.
还有很多死在矿坑里了
Your Gaul returns to you at least.
至少你的高卢人回来了
Where is Spartacus?
斯巴达克斯在哪儿
He fled into the woods with a clutch of slaves.
他带着几个奴隶逃进树林里了
Marcus gives chase.
马科斯去追了
Alert me the moment he is sighted upon road.
看到他出现就立刻向我报告
To the cells.
关进牢里
Move!
走
Even aided by your divine guidance,
即使有你神圣的指引
he stands with empty hands.
他还是两手空空
He will yet find Spartacus between them.
他会找到斯巴达克斯的
The gods —
诸神…
Your tongue writhes absent their purpose.
你所说的根本不是诸神的旨意
Was Naevia not found in the mines, as I foretold?
妮维雅不是在我所预言的矿区吗
And who so condemned her to such a place?
是谁把她赶到那里去的呢
Juno?
朱诺吗
Or a Lanista’s wife, more earthly bound?
还是世俗的凡人 角斗士训练师的妻子
Your prophecies bear the stench of opportunity.
你的预言不过是投机取巧的把戏
Oenomaus–
奥诺玛默斯
was delivered by your dead husband’s man.
是你亡夫的手下送来的
A toad who has seen his share of wounds.
那家伙打伤人套出实情
I wonder if he could mend them as well…
没准他还能治好伤
Do not think me the fool, as my husband and father.
别以为我跟我丈夫和父亲一样傻
You and I have unfinished affairs.
咱们俩还有账没算完呢
And I would see them draw to a close.
总有一天我们要做个了断
Get in!
进去
Again to this House of Piss and Shit.
又回到臭茅坑家族了
A fate I alone should bear.
你们不该跟着我受苦
The risk was known to us all.
我们知道有这样的危险
Fuck risk and fuck the fucking Romans.
去他妈的危险 去他妈的混账罗马人
I stand with you, in this life and the next.
我这辈子跟你混 下辈子也是
As do I.
我也是
The bonds of brotherhood.
这就是兄弟之情
They have always run deep within these walls.
在高墙之内根深蒂固地存在着
Oenomaus!
奥诺玛默斯
What has happened?
发生什么事了
How did you come here?
你怎么在这儿
I was a fool.
我做了傻事
That now stands in fellow company.
不过现在有傻子来陪我了
Their fault lies only in following me on impossible journey.
他们错在跟着我踏上不归路
Naevia lives.
妮维雅还活着
We liberated her from the mines.
我们把她从矿区救出来了
Love.
爱情
You fall to ruin for love.
你因为爱情而毁灭
She is my heart.
她是我的全部
She is a woman.
她只是个女人
A delicate creature at the best of times.
再怎么说也就是脆弱的生物
They are moved by desires unknown
她们容易受到欲望的驱使
by the men that place trust in them.
男人一无所知 却还那么信任她们
She lives.
她还活着
That is all that matters.
这才是最重要的
You are safe now.
你没事了
You are safe.
安全了
You do not rest?
不去休息吗
I would not see another of us fall.
我不想再看到有人丧命
Not even the gods could have done more to prevent it.
就算诸神下凡 也未必阻止得了
A thought holding no comfort to the dead.
这想法可不能让逝者安息
Naevia.
妮维雅
Liscus!
李斯卡斯
Nasir!
纳西尔
He risked life, to save my own.
他不顾一切地救我
A most impressive showing!
真是大饱眼福啊
It staggers to think this house so recently a tomb.
难以想象前些日子这里跟坟墓没两样
These walls truly present no evidence of witnessed horrors.
这间宅子完全没有血腥恐怖的痕迹了
Such memories shall soon be cleansed from thought,
这些不快的记忆很快便会烟消云散
never again to darken mind.
不会再来影响你的心情
I long for such a day.
我渴盼已久了
Let us hasten it with ample libation.
那我们纵情饮酒 尽情享乐吧
I fear Mercato may lose himself in the bottom of a cup,
恐怕一杯酒见底 蒙卡图就要不省人事
and forget that we are of position.
忘记自个儿的身份地位了
I would never make spectacle of myself.
我绝不会出此洋相
Come then!
那么来吧
I would test the strength of your resolve.
我倒要试试你的酒量
And my own as well!
还有我的
I have never beheld sour Gallienus in such high spirits.
我从没见过加里恩努斯兴致如此高涨
This celebration already proves clever suggestion.
看来这场宴会的确是明智之举
To be made brilliant, if Spartacus’ capture were to be announced.
如有斯巴达克斯被捕的消息 那就更好了
The gods may yet bless us this night with unexpected gifts.
有诸神庇佑 今晚可能有意外的惊喜
Let us entreat them with wine and song!
那就用美酒与欢歌♥向诸神祈祷
Our voices to carry to Olympus itself!
让我们的声音传至奥林匹斯山
This house once sat perched within its reach.
这间宅子以前距离奥林匹斯很近呢