Vesuvius offers advantage. Fucking coward!
维苏威有它的优势 该死的懦夫
From its shadow we can strike the ports of Neapolis’
我们能从后方攻击那不勒斯港口的船只
ships heavy with warriors captured by the Romans,
救出罗马人抓来关在船上的战士
as many of us once were–
就跟我们以前一样
Let us hear from Crixus!
我们听听克雷斯的意见
And what would he say?
他能怎么说呢
What words would make difference?
说了又有什么用呢
The ones I have told myself?
那些自言自语
Ones of hope,
那些希望
and promise of better days?
还有美好生活的承诺
Throat can no longer make such empty noise.
我再也喊不出空洞的口号♥了
It is choked with loss.
嗓子堵住了
An agony familiar to many of us.
我们很多人都有相似的痛苦
Spartacus lost his wife.
斯巴达克斯痛失爱妻
Yet his fire still burns.
但他心里的火还在烧
Agron, a brother.
艾力冈 痛失手足
Yet his fire still burns.
但他心里的火没有灭
We have all lost.
我们都失去过
We have all seen those held as friend,
我们都目睹过心爱的朋友
as family,
家人
as lover,
爱人
fall to the Romans.
死于罗马人之手
Yet our fire still burns.
但我们心中的火仍在燃烧
And together we shall ignite an inferno.
我们携手同心 就能燃起地狱之火
I move to Vesuvius with Spartacus.
我和斯巴达克斯一起去维苏威
You will speak.
你会开口的
In your final moments.
在你弥留之际
When you beg for life’s end.
等你苦求我赐你一死
You will tell me where Spartacus and–
你会告诉我斯巴达克斯和…
You fucking cunt!
你个贱♥货♥
I shall tear the words from your fucking mouth!
我要打到你这张臭嘴说话
Ashur.
阿舒尔
Oenomaus must not die before prophecy is fulfilled.
在预言实现之前 奥诺玛默斯不能死
Then entreat the fucking heavens to pry his lips.
那就祈求上天撬开他的嘴巴
Or you would do well to seal your own, lest tongue escape you.
或者管好你的嘴巴 免得自身不保
I should never have returned to this house.
我真不该回到这里
Fortunes darken as consequence.
最终没什么好结果
Look to the gods for illumination.
诸神自会给你光明
The gods?
诸神
Was it Jupiter, that found you near death?
是朱庇特在你奄奄一息时发现了你吗
Or Venus, who stitched your mangled womb?
是维纳斯把你的破肚子缝好了吗
Did Mars see you fed and clothed?
是战神给你吃给你穿吗
Did Apollo deliver Oenomaus into your hands? No.
还是阿波罗把奥诺玛默斯交到你手中 不是
It was Ashur!
是阿舒尔
Lowest of fucking mortals!
最低贱的凡人
You but service the will of the gods.
你不过是奉诸神的意志行事
I was serving you.
我是为你做事
And I them.
而我为他们做事
Then I fear that we are both forsaken.
那恐怕我们都被抛弃了
The man will not speak.
他不肯开口说话
Absent his words, your prophecy will fall to ruin.
只要他不开口 你的预言就没戏可唱了
The pious quickly to follow.
你那些信徒也将离去
Even the dead may give voice to passion.
即便是死人也有软肋
The man stands empty of such worldly vice.
那家伙现在就是一具躯壳
Then see him filled.
那就给他血肉
With memories of the past.
让他回忆过去
There is a secret, buried within these walls.
有一个深埋于高墙之内的秘密
And you will see it exhumed,
你要将其挖掘出来
and the corpse set to purpose…
就是死尸也会开口
The hour grows late.
时辰不早了
And our bed cold.
我们去暖床吧
Fall to it.
去睡吧
I’ll be with you presently.
我等会儿就去陪你
The maddening thing, to forever be waiting for you.
最折磨人的 就是无止境地等待
Far from your side.
离你那么远
It’s not always the safest place.
我身边并不安全
As many have learned.
很多人都有亲身体验
I am not the past.
我跟她们不同
I stand with you now.
我正站在你面前
And would hold more value than gentle touch and satisfying your needs.
我不仅可以抚慰你 满足你的需要
I would stand beside you,
我还会站在你身边
blade gripped in hand slick with Roman blood.
手执利刃 沾满罗马人的鲜血
I will not be helpless, as Naevia was.
我可以助你一臂之力 而不像妮维雅
Her life slow march towards death.
她只能慢慢走向死亡
We all move towards such end.
我们都会有这一天
Only the length of the journey differs.
只是时间长短不同
Then let us greet it together.
那我们就共赴此约吧
And show not all go quietly.
死也要轰轰烈烈
You intend to spirit away the entire villa in that trunk?
你打算把整座宅子都装进箱子吗
We do not know what Vesuvius holds, Chadara.
谁知道维苏威那儿有什么呢 夏达娜
Agron would have us well supplied.
艾力冈可以帮我们做好补给
Agron, yes.
是啊 艾力冈
He is of a form, is he not?
他很有型 是吧
I suppose.
算是吧
Oh, you suppose?
什么叫算是吧
Do not think I have not noticed your eyes upon him.
别以为我没注意你看他的眼神
Nor the way of late you have been huddled together
更不用说后来你们凑在一起
in intimate conversation.
窃窃私语
You mistake subject of discussion.
你完全想错了
Yet not the blush upon your cheek when he is near.
他一靠近你的脸就红 这我可错不了
You would do yourself well to pursue desire.
你要好好打扮才能博得他的欢心
I would myself, if I believed he favored me.
他要是对我有意思 我就会这么做
I thought you were taken with Rhaskos?
你不是看上莱斯克斯了吗
Rhaskos is a base animal.
莱斯克斯就是禽兽
Yet one with sharp claws,
不过他挺能打
offering protection and position.
可以保护我 给我地位
Spartacus holds Agron in much high esteem.
斯巴达克斯很看重艾力冈
I envy you his attentions.
我真羡慕你跟他那么好
We can reach Vesuvius by nightfall,
如果我们借助运奴车
if we put the slaver wagon to use.
日落前就能到维苏威了
It would commit us to the roads.
走大路的危险难以预料
The forest will better hide our numbers.
丛林可以给我们打掩护
And slow progress.
但走得很慢
A fair trade, to see us all to the mountain alive.
无所谓 至少我们能安全到达山区
Crixus.
克雷斯
I was not in favor of your training.
你训练的时候我没说好话
Do you know the reason?
知道为什么吗
I made attempt on Spartacus.
因为我刺杀过斯巴达克斯
As have I, on more than one occasion.
这事儿我也干过 好多次呢
I did not trust you.
因为我不相信你
Because you are Syrian.
因为你是叙利亚人
I have had unfortunate acquaintance with one of your people.
而我曾经与一个叙利亚人交恶
As did my woman, Naevia.
我的女人妮维雅也是
Apologies.
对不起
He caused her much pain.
他给她带来了很多痛苦
Yet despite this,
尽管如此
she would not have held you for his actions.
她也不会因为那人的行为对你心存芥蒂
Such was her heart.
她本性善良
One I shall try to honor, in thought and deed.
这是我应该学习她的一点
There is something I must tell you…
有件事我必须告诉你
Rome considers us nagging fly.
罗马人当我们是惹人嫌的苍蝇
After Neapolis, they shall know the sting —
等去了那不勒斯 他们就明白…
Agron!
艾力冈
Take your man!
管好你的人
Fucking shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
I’ll fucking kill you!
我要杀了你
Have you lost mind?
你疯了吗
Regained heart.
是复活了
Naevia lives.
妮维雅还活着
How do you come by this?
你从哪儿听来的消息