I would voice no argument.
乐意之极
Come then.
那走吧
I shall see you properly attended.
我保证好好地招待你
Varinius is admired within the Senate.
瓦里留斯在元老院备受尊重
A thing to be carefully considered
这一点你要注意了
before words fly from errant fucking tongue.
等到流言蜚语满天飞就来不及了
Do I not stand his equal?
我和他难道不是平起平坐吗
In title only.
头衔相同罢了
They think you an incompetent child,
他们认为你是没能力的孩子
unable to wipe clean his own shit.
连自己的屁♥股♥都擦不干净
So a show of respect towards a fellow praetor
所以对同级的民政官表现得尊重一点
would be wise step towards quieting doubt. Hmm?
从而平息他人的质疑 不失为明智的选择
Not only among the Senate.
不光是在元老院里
Capua, to the north.
卡普亚在北边
Our current position, here.
我们现在在这里
To the east, Vesuvius.
往东走 到维苏威
Strong position to make camp.
安营扎寨的绝佳地点
Within striking distance of Pompeii to the south.
往南能打庞贝
Or Neapolis to the northwest.
或者往西北打那不勒斯
Prison ships often empty at its ports.
战俘都在这里的港口下船
Vomiting men to be sold into slavery.
然后被变卖♥♥为奴
As my brother and I were, a lifetime ago.
我们兄弟俩就是这样 那是很久以前了
I was carried across the Adriatic,
我是从亚得里亚海
to the eastern seaboard.
再到东部海岸的
I know little of Neapolis.
我对那不勒斯了解不多
There are fighting men, brought to its shores?
带到海岸的都是战士吗
Captured in foreign wars.
他们是战俘
Already enemies of Rome,
天生就是罗马的敌人
easily recruited to our cause.
很容易招到我们这边来
A reasonable course, well thought.
非常合理 想法很好
I shall break words with Crixus.
我去告诉克雷斯
Towards what end?
告诉他干嘛
He stands for the Gauls.
他代表高卢人
Then he is waist deep in shit.
他们全都是垃圾
They are half our number, and much needed
他们占到我们的半数 而且
in any attempt on Neapolis.
去那不勒斯肯定大有用处
The man himself is in need of distraction from wounded soul.
他本人也需要从悲伤中走出来
How did you survive?
你是怎么挺过来的
After your woman was taken from you forever?
当你永远失去了心爱的女人
The man that I was did not.
谁说我挺过来了
I am but bones and flesh,
我不过是行尸走肉
void of beating heart.
没有了跳动的心
We will see empty chest filled.
我们会用罗马人的鲜血
With the blood of Romans.
填满你空虚的内心
An ocean of it would not wash away what I have done.
血海汪♥洋♥也洗不尽我所铸成的大错
What you have done?
你做错什么了
I pursued Naevia’s affections,
我一心得到妮维雅的爱
regardless of concern towards discovery.
完全忽视了暴露的危险
Of what Lucretia would do if…
没想过如果暴露了
betrayal were known.
露迪雅的报复
Naevia is gone from this world
妮维雅因为我的一己私欲
because of my selfish desires.
离开了人世
We do not choose love.
爱不是我们选择的
It claims each man as it will.
该来的时候自会到来
And it grips until there is nothing left.
令人无法自拔 直到生不如死
An empty hand can yet become a fist.
空手握起就是拳头
How many more remain shackled in servitude, as Naevia was?
像妮维雅那样受到束缚的奴隶有多少
Without hope of love or gentle touch?
没有爱的希望和温存的爱抚
Together we can strike chain from neck–
只要我们齐心合力打破枷锁
On this subject I have heard your thoughts.
我早就听说过你的这种想法了
Leave me to my own.
让我静一静
She was a radiant spirit.
她曾经充满了活力
Yet she died a slave.
却身为奴隶而死
A fate shared by my wife.
我的妻子也是一样
I would not see more like them fall.
我不愿意看到他们这样的人死去
Because men who could make difference stood idle.
而明明可以扭转乾坤的人袖手旁观
A sword in his chest would be a blow less felt.
往他心口捅一刀都比他现在好受
We have all made sacrifices.
我们都做出了各自的牺牲
Crixus now makes his.
现在轮到克雷斯了
I would speak with him…
我要告诉他真♥相♥
Your words would only cause greater suffering.
你的话只能带来更可怕的后果
If he knew the truth…
如果他知道真♥相♥
I would not have you and countless others fall in vain attempt.
我不希望你和那些人一起白白送死
Come.
过来
There is much planning yet needed towards Neapolis.
去那不勒斯的计划还有很多细节没有商量
Oh, that vacant gaze.
啊 空虚的目光
I’ve witnessed it before.
我以前见过你这种眼神
When you were upon your knees in the Pits, awaiting death.
是你在地下角斗场等待死神降临的时候
Or were you longing for it?
还是你在渴望死神降临呢
Is that why you sought out a place
所以你才选择在那样的地方
void of precious honor?
毫无荣耀的地方出现
A thought drags the mighty Oenomaus
想把强大的奥诺玛默斯
into the depths of the underworld?
带到冥界的深处
Your betrayal of the house that saved you
在那里 你对这个家族的背叛
from such torment there?
可以免受折磨
A brotherhood turning your instruction as Doctore
兄弟之盟让你从教练变成了
to treachery or murder?
叛徒和凶手
Or that Ashur escaped your attempt to rob him of life?
还是阿舒尔从你手下捡回一命
A thing of low importance.
这都不重要
Let us set past behind us,
我们大可既往不咎
and turn eye towards less quarrelsome future.
展望未来 不必为此伤和气
Ah, No no!
不行啊
You must ask for it.
你要开口求我
You must break silence and speak.
你必须打破沉默 开口说话
You thirst for water?
你想喝水吗
For the release of death?
想活下去吗
Free your tongue, and see desires quenched.
说出来 就满足你的愿望
Tell me where Spartacus and his shits are to be found.
告诉我斯巴达克斯和那帮杂碎在哪儿
They have spat on everything you’ve held true.
你所坚持的东西 他们根本不屑一顾
You owe them nothing.
你完全没必要袒护他们
Speak, you fucking cunt!
说话啊 该死的混♥蛋♥
Very well.
很好
Remain silent.
你就沉默吧
Remain living, and in pain.
半死不活地受苦吧
Day after day.
日复一日
With only Ashur to comfort you.
只有阿舒尔来慰劳你
As you once comforted me upon these very sands.
正如你曾在这沙场之上慰劳我
You should have warned me of their arrival.
他们来的事情 你应该告诉我
I was swept by the moment.
我当时没想到嘛
They stood but a short length waiting.
他们只在那里站了一会儿
Long enough for your father to slip noose about my neck.
足够让你父亲给我脖子套个活结了
All will be forgotten when you present your men.
只要你率军表演 这些都无关紧要
Oh to honor a jest of a man.
那是为了看我的笑话
Go.
退下
To honor your child.
是为了你的孩子
With a father that will rise within the senate.
他的父亲即将在元老院平步青云
I did not care for Varinius’ hand upon you.
我不在乎瓦里留斯摸过你
Nor I.
我也是
Yet his touch will never know wetter climes…
但他的抚摸绝不会让我这儿如此湿润
Pressing concerns pull mind from task. Task?
我没心思 还有工作要做 工作
You know my meaning.
你知道我什么意思
Must confer with Marcus,
要和马科斯协商
towards the recall of my troops from the south.
从南边召回我的军队
We must not fall to quarrel.
我们不能自相残杀
Vesuvius will serve purpose well.
维苏威非常适合我们
Agron speaks of fighting men to be liberated from Neapolis
艾力冈建议到那不勒斯离河岸不远的地方
not far from it’s banks.
解放被俘的战士
Agron can suck the piss from my cock!
艾力冈只配喝我的尿
Too small a drink for a man.
你那玩意儿太小 不够喝
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!