Naevia! Bring wine for our honored guests.
妮维雅 给贵客倒酒
Kill it. Kill it, KILL IT! Praetor!
杀了她 杀她 杀啊 长官
This is Batiatus’ wife?
她是巴蒂塔斯的妻子吗
A shadow of the same.
模样相似的幽灵罢了
And yet she lives.
那她还活着
To be spared from such carnage…
能在大屠♥杀♥中幸存…
A blessing from the gods.
这是诸神的祝福
One that would calm a city, if it were known to be such.
如果传播出去 能起到安抚人心的效果
Naevia!
妮维雅
Apologies.
抱歉
I do not know where she’s gone.
我不知道她去哪儿了
Why do you pause?
你为什么不动手
She could prove a powerful symbol.
她可以提供有力的证明
It would give the city hope,
人们看到这个女人
to see a woman survive Spartacus and his men.
从斯巴达克斯等人手下生还 就能重获希望
And courage to confront them,
就能鼓起勇气
speeding your return to Rome.
您也能尽快回到罗马
Gaius.
盖尤斯
You cannot let her live.
你不能留她活着
See her bathed and tended.
带她洗澡 好好照顾
And what fragments her shattered mind yet holds.
不要刺♥激♥她的神经
The Roman army?!
罗马军队
We are all of us dead!
我们死定了
Grab your fucking cock!
少他妈胡扯
We never wanted this.
这不是我们想要的
You gladiators, you will see us all to our end!
你们这些角斗士要害死我们
You little fuck!
小混♥蛋♥
Agron!
艾力冈
We knew this day would come.
我们早知道有这一天
Some have feared its approach.
有人担心这一天的到来
Others have longed for it.
有人则很渴望
Yet few have grasped deeper meaning.
还有人早就明白其中深意
That this moment,
这一刻
was always fated to be so.
注定要面对
I made promise.
我发过誓
To all of you, when the House of Batiatus fell.
向你们发过誓 就在巴蒂塔斯家灭亡当天
That we would see Rome tremble.
我们要让罗马发抖
You are the ones that shall quake.
现在该发抖的是你们
I have witnessed Glaber and his men entering the city.
我亲眼看到葛雷博带手下进城了
Enough in number
人数众多
to end your lives.
来取你们的命
Then stand with us, and balance the odds.
跟我们一起 加大我们的筹码
Mercato has announced Glaber will make address
蒙卡图说葛雷博将在市集发表演讲
in the market as day breaks.
就在明天一早
It would be wise to use the distraction,
到时候没人注意你们
and leave such thoughts behind.
不要妄想对抗了
Doctore…
教练
That is no longer my title.
我已经不是教练了
Where do you go?
你要去哪儿
There is but one place.
只有一个地方可去
For an animal without honor.
对于失去荣誉的野兽来说
He is lost to us.
我们失去他了
How many more would you have follow?
还有多少人跟着你
Join with us, brother.
跟我们一起 兄弟
We can head south, while Glaber cups his balls and makes speeches.
我们往南走 趁着葛雷博发表演讲
He’s the reason I am here.
我就是为了等他才留下来
And my wife forever absent.
我妻子永远回不来了
You often preach to me about caution.
你时常告诫我要谨慎
Turn advice now towards self.
现在轮到你来听劝了
We are ready.
我们准备好了
House slaves, playing at being men?
打杂的奴隶也能跟军队拼命
They are not gladiators.
他们不是角斗士
They are not an army, as much you wish it to be so.
你手里没有军队 不管你有多么渴望
Sleep upon it, Spartacus.
再说吧 斯巴达克斯
But when the sun rises, I would see reason dawn.
等到明天日出 希望你能想清楚
Water.

How did we come by it, with the drought?
哪儿来的水 现在可是旱季
The drought is long past.
旱季早过了
Do you not recall its ending?
你不记得旱季结束了吗
It is of no concern.
没关系
Come, I would have you dry and seen to proper dress.
来 我帮你擦干 然后换衣服
Your wound.
你的伤
Wound?

How did you come by it?
怎么弄的
Leave us.
退下
It must have been terrible.
肯定非常恐怖
Trapped within these walls…
困在这里逃不出去
Your beasts running wild…
家养的野兽疯狂嗜血
Everyone believed you dead,
所有人都以为你死了
smashed upon the cliffs…
跌下悬崖
Bits of bone and flesh
摔得粉身碎骨
your only testament.
什么都不剩
How did you survive, all alone?
你是怎么一个人活下来
Lucretia…
露迪雅
We are friends. Are we not?
我们是朋友 对吧
The very best.
亲密无间
And you have so many.
你还有很多朋友
Aemilia.
艾美莉娅
Caecilia.
凯西莉娅
Licinia.
莱姬尼娅
Cousin to Marcus Crassus…
马科斯·克拉苏的堂妹
It would be a very great honor to be seen at her side.
如果能认识她可就太荣幸了
Would you make introduction?
你能为我引见吗
Let us see you dressed.
我们去换衣服
Ilithyia.
伊莉西娅
Why didn’t you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
You are with child!
你怀孕了
Quintus and I have been trying for such a long time.
昆图斯跟我努力了很久
This is a sign.
这是预兆
A sign from the gods.
诸神的预兆
Life blossoms in the House of Batiatus…
巴蒂塔斯家必将人丁兴旺
This is why we are yet in Capua.
这就是我们留在卡普亚的原因
Why you saw Aurelia away.
送走奥瑞莉娅的原因
You hoped they would send Glaber.
你希望他们派葛雷博来
No.

I prayed for it.
我祈祷如此
And what do you pray for now?
你现在又祈祷什么呢
To the Gods you do not believe in?
对着你并不信仰的诸神
Would your wife have wanted this?
你妻子希望这样吗
To see her husband consumed?
看着夫君送死
There are many things she would not have wanted.
她不希望的事情太多了
And yet they are so.
结果都成真了
Follow Crixus to the south.
跟着克雷斯往南走
Do not let your vengeance claim so many you have saved from bondage.
别让复仇的火焰葬送那些你辛苦救下的人
I would not see another life forfeit to my desires.
我不会再让一个人因我而死
We will find Naevia.
我们会找到妮维雅
And move far beyond grasp of Rome.
远离罗马的爪牙
Far from the name Spartacus they have branded you with.
远离你所背负的这个名字 斯巴达克斯
Let us turn thought from uncertain future.
与其思考飘渺不定的将来
And embrace fleeting moment…
不如抓住每分每秒…
Get up!
起来
Move to fucking purpose.
全他妈的站好
Be ready when word is given.
准备接受命令
You bark as a dominus.
你这口气就像主人
Sheep stand idle, if not prodded by snapping jaw.
面对血盆大口 绵羊才知道跑
Get up!!
起来
Does the maw of a pup spur the same?
小狗的嘴巴也有这种效果吗
Let us compare teeth, and have answer.
那咱们对咬吧 马上知道答案
Cease your quarrels.
别吵了
I am for Spartacus, and the lay of his thoughts.
我来找斯巴达克斯 听他的想法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!