Was he swayed?
说动他了吗
Have you met the man?
你还不了解那家伙吗
Taking such a large force to the city is foolish.
带这么多人进城是找死
As are all things in the pursuit of a woman.
女人想太多也是一样
Peirastes leads the hunt for game.
派拉蒂斯负责打猎
He will have you safely to your son’s arms.
他会一路保护你找到儿子
From where you have been too long absent.
回到你离开太久的家园
See your boy to a man.
把儿子抚养成人
That I may one day greet him as a brother.
也许有一天 我能与他兄弟相称
I will tell Janus of you.
我会给雅努斯讲你的事
Of the man who loved his father above all others.
告诉他 你对他父亲的爱无人可比
She takes to foot?
她走了吗
Long overdue.
还债
As are many things this night.
今晚还有很多债要还
This is not your fight, Spartacus.
你不用去拼命 斯巴达克斯
I gave my word. Blood and honor.
我发过誓 以鲜血和荣耀之名
It yet speaks to the man.
说到做到
Then let us split darkness with the cries of Romans.
那就用罗马人的惨叫撕开沉沉的夜幕吧
Go!
快去
Trebius!
特莱比斯
Where is Trebius?
特莱比斯在哪里
Where!
在哪里
Get off the fucking floor! No!
给我滚起来 不
Get off the fucking floor! Bitch!
给我滚起来 臭婊♥子♥
Trebius.
特莱比斯
I would have words.
我有话问你
I would not.
我没有
No!

Your man?
就是他
More guards! We need–
很多卫兵 我们必须…
Trebius. You fucking cunt! Agron
特莱比斯 该死的混♥蛋♥ 艾力冈
This is the Roman shit that sold me and Duro to Batiatus.
就是这个罗马畜生把我和杜罗卖♥♥给巴蒂塔斯
My brother would be alive if it were not for him!
要不是他 我兄弟就不会死
He knows the whereabouts of Naevia.
他知道妮维雅的下落
We will take him and go.
我们要带他走
He will not last.
他坚持不了多久
I need but a moment.
我需要时间
Then you shall have it.
我们帮你争取
The man meets his end.
这家伙快死了
That is all that matters.
这不就行了吗
You brokered the sale of a woman from the House of Batiatus.
你促成了巴蒂塔斯家那个女人的买♥♥卖♥♥
Dark of skin,
黑皮肤
the mark of the domina upon the back of her shoulder.
肩膀后面有主人家的标记
Where is she?
她在哪里
Fuck yourself.
滚去吃屎
I am already dead.
我已经死了
There is yet life in you yet.
你还有一口气
Speak, and see it ended quickly.
说出来 我给你一个痛快
South?
南边
There are villas and farms, far from the city.
那里有宅子和农场 离城市很远
And Naevia was sold to one of them?
妮维雅就在其中一家吗
No. She was handed from dominus to dominus.
不 她被转手多次
A gift from Batiatus, to secure favor on his campaign for fucking Aedile.
巴蒂塔斯为了当市政官 把她当礼物铺路
These places you speak of.
你说的地方
How heavily are they guarded?
防御有多严密
It would not matter if the gods stood watch.
只要老天爷有眼 多严密都无所谓
How many villas are there in the south?
南边有多少宅子
Over what spread of distance?
距离相隔多远
How will you know if Naevia’s even located in one of them?
你怎么知道妮维雅曾经到过那里
Only a few are owned by men of note.
只有几家宅子属于贵族
Cocks Batiatus would have sucked to further his cause.
巴蒂塔斯舔的肯定是他们的屁♥股♥
To be exposed, in the open.
光天化日之下行动
We must proceed with caution.
我们必须谨慎行事
You? Advising caution?
你还好意思说谨慎
The tempest shouts for the breeze to calm itself.
真是乌鸦笑猪黑
What good will your death be to Naevia,
你死了对妮维雅有何好处
if we do not pause to think?
我们必须计划好再行动
She has been from my arms too long.
她已经离开我太久了
I do not have time to sit and ponder.
我没时间坐下来思考
None of us do now.
我们都没时间
What is your meaning?
你什么意思
With his last breath, Trebius frothed of Roman,
特莱比斯临死前提到了罗马人
and the death that has been dispatched from her bosom,
死神已经从那里启程
to wash us away in rivers of blood.
要置我们于死地
Soldiers?
是罗马军队吗
Arriving with the sun.
天亮就到
Who leads them?
谁指挥
The city is in a panic.
整座城市都陷入恐慌
Scores were slaughtered in the raid against Arminius.
阿米纽斯那边遭到突袭 死了很多人
Halt!

See the men fed and rested.
带他们吃饭休息
Squads to sweep the countryside by nightfall.
日落前分组搜索郊外
Your will, Praetor.
遵命 长官
Fall out.
解散
Bring supplies.
卸粮
Do you have enough men for this?
您带足了人马吗
It does not appear you have enough men.
看起来您的手下并不多
They face only slaves.
对付奴隶而已
Not Hannibal at the gates.
又不是大军压境的汉尼拔
They are gladiators.
他们都是角斗士
Led by Spartacus, the Slayer of the Shadow of the–
为首的是屠影英雄斯巴达克斯…
Where is the Magistrate?
行政官呢
I would discuss this with someone of note.
我要跟有身份的人讨论此事
He is otherwise detained, in view of last night’s–
他在别处耽搁了 鉴于昨晚的情形
He sends apologies.
他表示歉意
Seppius however is eager for audience.
不过赛普修斯非常希望有人找他谈
The man has Praetor Varinius’ ear.
那家伙是民政官瓦里留斯的耳目
I have no desire for his tongue to fill mine as well.
再说我也不需要听他嚼舌根
I would address the people, put their minds to ease.
我要公开讲话 安抚民众的情绪
Tomorrow as the sun rises in the marketplace.
明天日出时分 就安排在市集里
What will you say?
您打算说什么
Attend to the arrangements.
只管安排
Yes, Praetor.
是 长官
Why have I been brought here?
为什么带我来这里
Gaius, why have I been brought here?
盖尤斯 为什么带我来这里
To this House?
来他们家
The hilltop offers excellent vantage of the surrounding country.
山顶的视野非常好 便于观察四周
The ludus below will easily garrison my men.
底下的训练场方便驻扎军队
Then use it as such.
那就好好利用吧
I will remove myself to my father’s villa.
我要回到父亲的宅邸
You will stay at my side.
你就留在我身边
Now, set the house to order.
现在去把房♥间打点好
This is our home now, Ilithyia.
现在这里是我们的家了 伊莉西娅
Until Spartacus falls.
直到斯巴达克斯完蛋
I want everything in this fucking house seen over the cliff.
这里所有的东西全他妈的丢到悬崖下面
We will purchase a new appointment much coin.
全都换成新的 不管出多少钱
If my husband would have me here,
如果我的夫君要我留在这里
he can certainly pay for the comfort.
他肯定愿意出这个钱
And see all traces of blood cleansed.
把所有的血迹都弄干净
It reeks of Batiatus and his faded bitch.
到处都是巴蒂塔斯和黄脸婆的臭味
Go! Go! Yes, Domina.
去呀 是 女主人
What has happened?
出什么事了
In matters concerning my wife,
我妻子闹出来的事
the gods themselves fear to speculate.
诸神都想不出来
Have you lost wit?
你疯了吗
Speak.
说话
You should have sent word you were coming…
你们来之前应该通知一声
We would have prepared a feast.
我们好准备宴会
Lucretia.
露迪雅
You see it then? You see it?
你看见了 看见了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!