They must be distracted, lest the city fall to ill temper and panic.
要分散他们的注意力 避免城市陷入混乱
Gladiators and games.
还看什么角斗比赛
While Spartacus and his murdering horde roam free.
斯巴达克斯和他的杀人团伙还在逃呢
Your brother has the matter well in hand, Seppia.
你哥哥正在积极处理这件事 赛皮娅
Words of comfort.
这话挺安慰人的
To the eight of his men slaughtered this morning.
对于他今早损失的八个手下来说
Eight?
八个
Apologies.
抱歉
Pressing business conspired to delay me–
有急事耽误了…
Is it true, Seppius?
真的吗 赛普修斯
Eight more of your men, fallen to Spartacus?
又有八个人死在斯巴达克斯手里吗
A thing of little note.
小事一桩
Spartacus will soon be brought to terms.
斯巴达克斯很快就会举手投降了
And our beloved cousin Sextus avenged.
然后为我们亲爱的堂兄赛克斯报仇
Or you to join him,
或者你难逃一劫
leaving me woefully unattended.
留我一个人无依无靠
What form of brother would I be,
我是这么无情的哥哥吗
to abandon such cherished blood?
连最亲爱的妹妹也不要了
Would that Batiatus yet lived
真希望巴蒂塔斯还活着
to feel the sting of blame properly braced.
好好看看他造的什么孽
Spartacus and his shits will be put to grass soon enough.
斯巴达克斯那帮家伙很快就能解决
l have already sent dispatch to Rome for aid in the matter.
我已经送信到罗马请求协助
Perhaps you can secure better entertainment as well.
也许你可以提供一些好看的表演
The current offerings bore beyond the telling.
眼下的这些简直乏味至极
No! No! No!
死 死 死
No! No! No! No!
死 死 死 死
A poor showing.
难看死了
I have nothing of worth.
我身上没钱
We seek only words.
我们只要答案
I am absent them as well.
这个我也没有
You were Batiatus’ man, were you not?
你是巴蒂塔斯家的人吧
You are mistaken.
你认错人了
No, l saw him when he yet commanded the sands of the arena.
不对 他是竞技场上的教练时 我见过他
l was there in Pompeii the day he faced Theokoles
他在庞贝对战瑟奥科斯那天我在场
and barely lived to speak of it.
也是为数不多还活着的旁观者
Oenomaus, he was called.
他名叫奥诺玛默斯
It is fortunate you are not him.
你很幸运不是那家伙
The man stands accused of turning upon his dominus.
他犯有背叛主人的重罪
The reward for his capture is a substantial sum.
捉拿他的赏金相当可观
Towards Spartacus yet higher.
斯巴达克斯就更贵了
If he were to be revealed,
如果他被抓了
a man such as you could continue not being himself.
你这样的人就可以逍遥自在了
As I said, I have nothing of worth.
我说过 我身上没钱
A lesser sum then.
但有赏金
Apologies.
抱歉
You are not Batiatus’ man.
你不是巴蒂塔斯家的人
You should not be outside.
你不该出来
I wanted to see the moon.
我想看看月亮
Janus loves to gaze upon it.
雅努斯喜欢看月亮
Varro would hoist him upon his shoulders
维罗把他举过肩膀
and he would stretch his hands out,
他会伸出双手
attempting to wrest it from the heavens.
想要把月亮从空中摘下来
Perhaps one day he shall.
也许有一天他能做到
But not upon his father’s shoulders.
但不会踩在他父亲的肩膀上
Janus is yet too young for memory to take proper hold.
雅努斯太小了 还不太记事
I doubt he would recall the sight of me now.
也许他长大后会忘了我今天的样子
You are his mother.
你是他的母亲
Years would not lessen such a bond.
岁月也不能改变这一点
He will burst as sun through clouds, at the sight of you.
他会在你的注视下成长 犹如东升的旭日
I have dreamt of nothing else since our parting.
自从我们分开 我就梦想着这样的场景
A lopsided grin, eyes promising mischief.
扬起嘴角的笑容 顽皮的眼神
l’ve seen it many times…
我看过很多次
on his father.
在他父亲脸上
lt was what drew me to him.
这就是吸引我的地方
l fell to love the crooked bend of Varro’s lips
我爱上维罗之前先迷恋上
long before the man himself.
他嘴边促狭的微笑
As did l.
我也是
Mira speaks of the mountains, to the east.
米拉常常说起东边的大山
I have thoughts dispatching men to hunt for game.
我在考虑是不是派人去那里打猎
Your brother tends to Janus not far from there, does he not?
你哥哥照顾雅努斯 他离那儿不远 对吧
The moon within closer reach.
月亮伸手可及
I would shorten the distance.
我可以缩短你们的距离
You think I have not longed to have it so?
你以为我不希望这样吗
To be far from all of this?
远远地离开你们
I am branded fugitivus with the rest of you.
我和你们一样打上了逃犯的烙印
What life could I offer my son beneath such shadow?
这种朝不保夕的生活 我又怎么照顾儿子呢
None.
没错
Within the Republic.
只有离开罗马才行
All the coin I have relieved the Romans of since our escape.
这是从我们上路到现在积攒的钱币
Enough to buy you and your son passage,
足够作你和儿子的盘缠了
far from these shores. Spartacus…
远走高飞吧 斯巴达克斯
Varro’s last words were of you and Janus.
维罗临终时就提到你和雅努斯
That I see you cared for.
要我好好照顾你们
They need not have been spoken.
不用说我也要做到
Send word to Crescentia that
给克里斯坎蒂亚带话
I must move our mid-day meals later in the week.
我们这周的午餐时间都要推迟
And respond to Varus’ request
还有回应瓦鲁斯的请求
for our presence at his celebration.
就说我们出席他的庆典
We will not be attending.
我们不出席
I know you do not care for the man,
我知道你不喜欢那家伙
yet he is well connected.
不过他人脉很广
We must make appearance.
我们必须出席
It’s your father would have it otherwise.
这都要怪你父亲
He dispatches me to Capua.
他派我去卡普亚
To deal with Spartacus.
处理斯巴达克斯的事
I will have word with him.
我再找他谈谈
He is set upon it.
他决心已定
You are a praetor, Gaius.
你是民政官 盖尤斯
Hunting errant slaves is beneath you.
追杀奴隶的事情太下作了
Yet it must be done.
可是非做不可
But I promise we will return to Roman well
不过我答应你 在孩子降生前
before our child enters this world.
我们肯定能回到罗马
We?
我们
You will accompany me of course.
你当然要陪我去
I will not.
我不去
Out.
出去
I am bound to the House of Batiatus by patronage.
我因为资助的事情结交了巴蒂塔斯家
Granted only to bury knowledge of the blood staining your hands.
结果呢 你犯下人命案 要我擦屁♥股♥
What happened to Licinia was an accident.
莱姬尼娅的事完全是意外
She was cousin of Marcus Crassus!
她是马科斯·克拉苏的堂妹
She was a fucking bitch!
她是个臭婊♥子♥
All who knew of the deed
所有知道真♥相♥的人
speak no more.
都不在了
Let us put it behind us.
别想这件事了
I intend to.
想得美
Now make preparations.
去准备吧
We leave for Capua.
我们去卡普亚
And an end to the curse of Spartacus.
了结与斯巴达克斯的恩怨
You believe the words of Marcellus,
你居然相信马塞勒斯的话
bleated from tongue with sword to neck?
刀搁在脖子上逼出来的话
Crixus moves on Arminius and his place of whores.
克雷斯要去阿米纽斯的窑子了
and I will be at his side.
我要助他一臂之力
So we follow the fucking Gaul now?
现在高卢人当老大了吗
I swore aid in the matter.
我发过誓要帮忙
You did not.
你们没有
I would not think less, if you stayed from it.
如果你们不管 我不会有想法
I am with you.
我跟你去
You had me at whores.
我喜欢窑子
Avoid unnecessary risk,
不要冒无谓的险
and provoking words towards the Gauls.
不要乱说话调戏克雷斯