And I will always love you.
我永远都会爱你的
No matter the path you take.
无论你决定踏上哪条道路
What moves such downpour, after eternal drought?
为何在久旱之后能突逢甘霖呢
Tullius makes offer.
图利乌斯欲图做笔交易
Position in the opening games.
给予我们开幕式比赛中的一席之地
At what price?
代价呢
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
And your response?
你作何回复呢
Without meaning, if you are not
这一切都将黯然失色 如果
by my side upon the day’s arrival.
开幕式那天你不能伴我左右
You give me until tomorrow,
你本还给我一天考虑时间
and yet now press for answer?
但现在又逼我即刻做决定吗
A day, a year…
无论一天还是一年
A man either knows his heart or he does not.
一个人的心意都不会改变的
Stand with me. And we shall rise together, huh?
共同携手 我们会一起走向辉煌 好吗
I will not turn from my wife.
我绝不会离开我的妻子的
You really did not want this life, did you?
原来你真的不想要这种生活 不是吗
Well, whatever one you find in this world,
无论你在世上做什么
I pray it brings you peace.
我都会祈祷它能带给你安宁
Father.
父亲
A memento.
当做纪念品吧
Of days past.
对旧日时光的纪念
I could not do it.
我下不去手
Sit beside me.
坐过来
I had instrument in hand.
我手中就拿着钝物
His back was turned.
他还背对着我
One simple motion, and our troubles removed forever.
只要一动手 一切烦恼便烟消云散了
But when the moment came…
可到了动手的时候
He spoke to me with affection.
他的话里含着真情
Giving voice to sentiment…
那声音使我伤感
I was wrong to push you to such thoughts against him.
我不该使你对他有那样的念头的
Some actions carry too steep a price.
有些行为的代价太过惨痛了
Even in refraining, the ground beneath us pitches.
即便缄默不语 脚下的土地仍在嘈杂作响
Tomorrow we must prepare to leave this house.
明日我们就必须收拾行囊离开这个家了
You’ve given your answer?
你已做出答复了吗
The only one my tongue could ever speak.
此为我唯一能给出的答案
You honor me.
你如此看重我
I attempt to gain the sun, only to plunge into the depths.
纵使我力图摘到太阳 结果却坠入了深渊
While Tullius rides with Apollo,
于此同时 图利乌斯在与阿波罗神一同翱翔
bribing his way with an amphora of mulsum
用一罐廉价的蜂蜜酒
and promises to the air.
和虚无缥缈的承诺贿赂而来
It does not matter.
没关系的
We must leave this house.
我们必须离开这个家了
With nothing but our clothes, a few possessions.
除了衣服和一些微薄的财产外 一无所有
Not even a slave to attend us.
甚至连个照顾我们的奴隶都没有
We have lost everything.
我们一无所有了
Not everything.
并不是一无所有
The men have fought with passion and honor–
勇士们斗志昂扬 心系荣誉
a testament to your work as doctore.
乃是你执教水平的验证
l but carry torch lit by more deserving predecessor.
吾但求不辱先烈 踵事增华
He would have been proud.
有你此言 他亦可瞑目
This house has seen many champions, Oenomaus,
这个家族中人才济济 奥诺马默斯
yet you stand tallest among them.
你则是个中翘楚
l have not the words, Dominus.
主人未免言过其实
Those who do, tend to weave them
何以如此谦逊
to undeserved advantage, hmm?
此番褒扬你实为却之不恭
Where do we stand upon the rankings?
我们成绩如何
Eight men have yet to hold victory.
八人脱颖而出
And one suffers grievous injury.
一人重伤在身
It pains to lose Dagan.
失去了迪亘 我很惋惜
The Syrian had shown much promise.
那个叙利亚人的前景本是一片光明
More so than Ashur.
胜于阿舒尔
Yet Dagan is now blind to attack from the right.
但迪亘的右边已然成为了防守盲区
a disadvantage in the arena.
势必在竞技场中阻碍其发挥
Well, let us shift from the unfortunate to the blessed.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
Who holds the pinnacle?
现在谁暂列榜首呢
Two men own equal victory. Crixus and Gannicus.
克雷斯和甘尼克斯目前胜绩相同
They are to face each other in the final contest.
决赛将为两人之角力
Oh, Gannicus is removed from contention.
甘尼克斯不用比了
I have sent word to Tullius agreeing to terms of sale.
我已知会图利乌斯 同意那桩买♥♥卖♥♥了
Sale to Tullius?
卖♥♥给图利乌斯吗
Well, he makes offer.
他提出的
I had thoughts towards refusal, but they have dimmed.
我本有意拒绝 遂即放弃了
I would speak towards reigniting them.
我将力图使您改变心意
Oh, strong words Oenomaus.
口气不小啊 奥诺马默斯
Quintus has plied me with many upon the subject.
昆图斯已力劝过我多次
He inflates Gannicus’ worth, at great cost to this house.
他过于看重甘尼克斯 这对家族很不利
Apologies, but in this your son and I are in agreement.
抱歉 但我与您儿子的看法不谋而合
None stand more worthy to hold the title of champion.
甘尼克斯即为无人能与之匹敌的冠军
You allow personal relation to cloud judgment.
私人关系蒙蔽了你的双眼
True, Gannicus is trusted friend.
此言甚是 甘尼克斯是我信任的好朋友
Yet I speak from position of Doctore.
但我是从教练的角度做出此番言论的
One but a moment ago you sought to praise.
一位才刚被您称赞有加的教练
If I pull acceptance to Tullius,
一旦我回绝了图利乌斯
we will be excluded from future games.
今后的比赛就与我们无缘了
We would be forced to beg for matches
唯有卑躬屈膝 方能参加
in the lesser venues of Nola or Neapolis.
诺拉和那不勒斯的低等比赛
A heavy price.
代价甚高啊
As is often that of the honorable choice.
崇高的决定往往有此等代价
Let the gods show us the way then.
那就看竞技场之神的表现来决定吧
If Gannicus proves himself against Crixus,
如若甘尼克斯战胜克雷斯
he shall remain. Yet if he falls,
他便留下 如若他输了
he shall leave this house.
他就应该离开这里
Following the others that have failed to honor it.
追随那些褪去荣光之人
Dominus.
是的 主人
I am to be sold to fucking Tullius?
我要被卖♥♥给图利乌斯了
Only if you fall.
仅是你败阵之时
Clear mind.
请务必要保持冷静
Prove yourself the man I know you to be.
证明你是真的猛士
Doctore.
教练
Let us begin.
让我们开始吧
And know who truly stands champion of this house.
随之我们将会悉知谁才是这里真正的冠军
Crixus.
克雷斯
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
Take position.
各就各位
A second chance to prove myself against you.
与你对决 是我第二证明自己的机会
The gods have heard my prayers.
诸神已闻知了我的祈祷
And they curse you in the answering.
而他们回之以诅咒
Begin!
开始吧
Father.
父亲大人
We’re near ready to leave.
我们将准备好离开此地了
Pause a moment. And see contest ended.
稍停片刻 让我们等到竞技结束
Finish preparations.
把该做的做完
Domina.
是的 主人
Crixus again shows form.
克雷斯又将大展身手
As does Gannicus.
还有甘尼克斯
Both men you have often praised.
你经常冠以荣誉的角斗士
Perhaps you have learned something after all these years.
或许你会在几年后受益匪浅
Perhaps.
可能吧
You have lost sense.
你已经失去理智了
All attention is upon the match.
现在所有的注意力都在比赛上
No one will notice your absence for many hours.
不会有人发现你不在这里
They will brand me fugitivus!
我会被打上逃亡者的烙印
They will not find you.
他们不会找到你的
Buy passage far from Capua.
买♥♥通警卫 远离卡普亚
And the things that have been done to you.
还有那些不堪的记忆
Where did you get this?
你从何得到这些的
Spirited from Gaia’s things.
从盖亚那里拿的
They will not be missed.
他们不会发现的
You fade with each day.
你芳华日渐消褪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!