I offer position.
再敬上一席之位
In the opening games of the new arena.
你可派人参加新竞技场首场比赛
Why would you do this?
何以为此
In honor of history.
向历史致敬
Capua has marveled over many champions
多年来 巴蒂塔斯家族
from the House of Batiatus over the years.
为卡普亚呈上众多冠军
Hadrianus
海德艾诺斯
Magnetius
马尼提亚斯
Acerbitas
阿克巴提斯
and countless others forged by steady and sensible hand.
连同无数勇士 前赴后继
You flatter.
你这谄媚之徒
On many occasion, but not this one.
谄媚虽我所长 但今日并非如此
The storied victories of your men
他们曾经的辉煌战绩
were part of the old arena
也是旧竞技场的一部分
as much as its wood and its sand.
亦如那里的一木一沙
Yet its final day passed
然而旧竞技场收官之战
absent the House of Batiatus.
却未见巴蒂塔斯家族
An unforgivable tragedy,
这难以忘怀的悲剧
caused by the actions of a foolish son.
只因令郎蠢钝冲动
He knows my mind towards this regard.
他知道我对此事的态度
Yet his actions do not stand
然而并非只有他的行为
alone in deserving condemnation.
该受此等谴责
The past cannot be changed.
过去已无法改变
Let us turn eye towards horizon of glories untold.
让我们放眼不可预知的未来
Ones to be shared in together.
共享明日的辉煌
And what is it you seek in return for such generosity?
如此宽宏大量 何以为报
The only thing I have ever sought.
只为一事
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
My son believes the man a champion.
犬子坚信此人能成为冠军
Above all others.
鹤立鸡群
You are a reasonable man, Titus.
您是个通情达理的人 泰塔斯
You always have been.
一直都是
All I ask is that you consider what is best for your house.
我劝你多为家族利益着想
Enjoy the wine.
慢慢品味美酒吧
Domina calls for food and wine.
主人要你备些酒菜
Diona?
迪奥娜
Pause a moment, if you need.
不然 你先暂缓一下吧
I will say I could not find you.
我就说没找到你
Naevia…?
妮维娜
My words.
之前言语
I did not mean them.
多有得罪
I know.
我理解
Your friendship…
你的友善
your love…
你的关怀
It is constant reminder of what I have lost.
让我不断想起自己所失去的
I pray to the gods every night.
我每夜都向神灵祈祷
That the next man I am forced to lie with takes my life…
祈祷下一个服侍的男人能结束我的生命
Gannicus!
甘尼克斯
You are the victor.
你赢了
I nearly had you.
我差点儿就击败你了
Nearly.
失之毫厘 差之千里
Ashur. Dagan.
阿舒尔 迪亘
Take position.
登场
Begin!
开始
Good Tullius has taken his leave?
尊贵的图利乌斯已告别了吗
He has.
是的
And what has he carried from our house this time?
那这次他从敝舍又取走了何物呢
Ashur, fucking victor!
阿舒尔 我他妈的赢了
Rest, and tend wounds.
休整 疗伤
Tomorrow brings end of contest.
此赛明日即将落幕
And appropriate reckoning.
也即为排名出炉时
I would have words.
我尚有话要表
As would I.
我意亦同
Accompany me to town, and let us break them.
随我去镇上一趟 让我们冰释前嫌
Melitta.
玛丽塔
Once they have departed,
一旦他们启程之后
there is something I would ask of you.
我便有些话要问你
I have felt your eyes lingering.
我感到你的眼神逗留于我身上
Yet they always turn away when I meet them.
但一旦我眼神与你相接 你便即刻闪躲
As should yours.
你也该如此
Then I must tear them out.
那我宁愿将其挖出
If they are to obey such a command.
如果我必须此般为之
You must stop this.
你万不可继续这样了
I have vowed to, a thousand times a day.
我每日起誓千次
To return to drink
借酒消愁
and whores, forcing you from my mind.
寻花问柳 强迫自己将你从我脑中驱出
Then I catch glimpse of you.
然后看到了你的一瞥
And my world ends.
就在那时我的世界崩塌了
I have never felt greater love…
当我拥我丈夫入怀时
than when I hold my husband in my arms.
其他任何的爱都无法比拟了
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
What seizes you?
何事使你失神
You drop guard, allowing Barca advantage.
若非你放松了警惕 巴尔卡绝无可趁之机
The man almost had you.
他差点赢了你
I was lost in a moment.
我一时失神了
Caught by a dream.
在一个梦境中恍惚了
Then wake from it.
从中清醒过来吧
Leave us.
退下
You are a Gaul, are you not?
你是个高卢人 不是吗
Yes, Domina.
是的 主人
Many believe the seed of a Gaul
很多人相信高卢人的精♥子♥
to rival that of Jupiter himself.
足以与宙斯媲美
Tell me.
告诉我
How many sons sprang from your father’s cock?
你父亲的精♥子♥孕育出了几个儿子呢
Five, Domina.
五个 主人
And from his father before him?
那你的爷爷呢
The same.
也是五个
Your subligaria.
你的内♥裤♥
Remove it.
脱掉
You are never to speak of this.
你必须对此事绝口不提
Do you understand, slave?
懂吗 奴隶
Yes, Domina.
是 主人
Well, I would not look upon you.
我绝不会仰视你的
The sight turns stomach.
那场景足以使我反胃
Enter me.
进来
And do not cease until you have spilled seed.
在洒出精♥子♥前绝不准停
My very first memories were formed within this arena.
此竞技场汇成了我最初的记忆
Attending the games as a child,
幼时前来观看比赛
upon my father’s knee.
坐于父亲膝上
Too young to yet form words.
即便仍在牙牙学语
Yet even then I knew.
我却已深知
That I would give my life to this place.
此将为我毕生心血播撒之地
A noble calling.
颇为崇高的召唤啊
One I had dreamed you would share in.
我一度以为你会携有与我相同的志愿
Was I not raised here as well? Upon your knee?
我不也是在这里长大的吗 也曾倚在你膝上
You were.
你是的
I fear it is the one thing we hold common now.
但现在这恐怕是我俩之间唯一的共同点了
And you stand me at fault.
你向来只看到我之过错
As you always have.
从始至终未曾改变
I stand you accountable for your actions.
我向来视你为可造之材
You have caused much heartache.
然而你屡次令我伤心
Never heeding my words.
从未听从我之劝告
Fighting me at every turn,
每次必与我抗争
your ambition the bolt hurled against my wishes.
你的野心定要与我相背
And here is where it has led.
看看现如今下场如何吧
Two men at constant odds.
纷争不止的两个人
Mired in the ruins of what might have been.
将陷于这一切所致的废墟中而万劫不复
Ruins I aided in creation.
这废墟的形成也因有我的推波助澜
I wanted you to join me here, to see them buried.
我希望你能与我一同见证它们的消亡
You are my son, Quintus.
你是我的儿子 昆图斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!