One not deserving of a whore.
有人不用被人骑
Gnaeus!
尼亚斯
Pollux!
波吕丢刻斯
Take position!
对战
What is this?
这是干什么
Contest, to rank the men.
进行比赛 给他们排名
My decision yet to be given voice,
我尚未决定
and you proceed as if I am already absent.
您就已无视于我
This house must be turned to order,
吾之家族须重归于井然之秩序
regardless of whether you happen upon your senses.
不论尔之感觉何如
Lucretia is my wife.
露迪雅乃吾妻
A word that should lift a man,
世人皆知 好妻当旺夫
filling his life with ease and children.
予其以乐事与子嗣
She gives you neither.
而她什么也没有
You seek to tear heart from chest,
你这是要人伤心欲绝
and expect gratitude it no longer beats.
却还要对你心存感激
I seek only to call you son,
我只求叫你一声”儿”时
absent shame in the title.
不再自觉羞愧
And I only ever wished to make you proud,
我一心只为让您感到骄傲
father.
父亲
The rankings will be decided at contest’s end, two days hence.
两天后比赛结束 将分出排名
I will grant you equal time to prove
趁这两天 向我证明
that you have moved beyond past transgressions.
你已悔过自新
Dissolve your marriage…
结束这段婚姻…
or call me father no more.
否则 结束这段父子情
I bow and scrape, eating his shit
我卑躬屈膝 忍♥辱负重
and thanking him for the pleasure.
却要强颜欢笑 谢其隆恩
And this is reward?
这便是对我的回报吗
To be turned from my home? My husband?
将我赶出家门 让你我劳燕分飞
You must make greater show.
你应表现得再好些
Ply him with dutiful words,
言语多加敬重
see his cup always filled with wine..
关怀多加细微周到…
To what end?
意义何在
He’s already made his decision.
他心意已决
No.
没有
He places it in my hands.
他令我自作决定
To prove that I am worthy of being called his fucking son.
以证明 我配做他的混账儿子
And what response have you given?
你作何回应
I have managed to delay the presenting of it,
他容我时间仔细斟酌
until the men have been ranked in contest.
直到我们的角斗士比赛结束 排出名次
I would have thought your answer immediate.
我以为你会立即答复
Well, we need time to convince him of your worth.
需要时间使他相信 你配做儿媳
Is he the one that needs convincing, Quintus?
他这种人会听他人劝服吗 昆图斯
I will not have that fucking tone.
不要用这种语气问我
I defend you at every turn.
我处处维护你
And I have made every sacrifice,
而我却次次牺牲
I have borne every duty asked
任人差遣
and yet here I stand on the brink.
而今却被推向悬崖
What more can I do? I’ve given you everything.
还要我怎样 我已给了你全部
Except a child.
除了孩子
I speak without thinking.
我无意口出此言
No, you speak your heart.
不 此言见真心
Lucretia..
露迪雅
Fuck..
妈的
The gods call you from our bed?
神灵在召唤你吗
I seek their guidance.
我在祈求神灵指引
Return to sleep.
继续睡吧
I would only dream of you.
梦中总有伊人相伴
My own are filled with troubling image.
我的梦中却是一场恶
The walls alive with secrets,
墙内深藏着无数秘密
condemning those privy to them.
谴责那些隐瞒真♥相♥的人
We have borne witness to unfortunate events,
你我曾见证无数不幸之事
removed from our hands.
业已无能为力
Yet this is an honorable house.
然而这个家族却值得敬畏
one of deep history.
源远流长
The gods must surely remember this.
神明定当铭记
You truly love this place.
君果真忠心此地
My life held no meaning before I was brought here.
来此之前 我的人生毫无意义
This house is the foundation upon which I was built.
是这个家族 造就了我
I feel nothing but the weight of its beams.
我只能感受到承重的压♥迫♥
The burdens placed upon us often overwhelm.
纵然时时背负重压
But it remains our duty to bear them.
但这亦是你我职责所在
Come.

Let us pray,
一同祈祷
and together see weight lifted.
共同肩负这重量
Fuck him up.
干♥死♥他
Perhaps I should throw the fucking tadpole back.
或许该叫这小蝌蚪滚回家
Gnaeus continues to gain in skill as Retiarius.
尼亚斯正茁壮成长为一名执网斗士
Soon he will ignite the crowd, as I promised.
很快便会应证我的预言 让民众欢腾
Apologies for the hour of my rising.
抱歉起晚了
Sleep came with difficulty last night.
昨夜实在辗转难眠
Your absence was not noticed.
未注意到你
Yet the apology stands.
还是向您道歉
A noble gesture, well appreciated.
如此达礼 值得赞赏
The mulsum more so.
加点蜜酒
Let me fill your cup.
这就为您敬上
Duratius!
都罗提斯
Crixus!
克雷斯
Take position!
就位
Begin!
开始
Crixus appears of a form, does he not?
克雷斯有招有式 对吧
He has proven a wise addition.
收他进来 实为明智之举
One Gaia favored from first sight.
盖娅一眼便相中了他
Apologies. Tullius arrives.
打扰了 图利乌斯已到
Tullius?
图利乌斯
See him to my office.
带他去议事厅
Dominus.
是 主人
What is that man doing in our house?
此人来我们公♥馆♥作甚
My house.
我的公♥馆♥
And he comes in response to invitation.
他是应邀而来
Tullius should be hurled from fucking cliffs.
图利乌斯该被推下悬崖
Instead my father takes knee to swallow cock.
而不是让我父亲卑躬屈膝
And you do nothing to stop him.
你却不去阻止他
Save lay blame where none should rest.
只知道在背后抱怨
I am a fool in such regard.
在这方面 我天生无能
Allowing frustration to strip sense from tongue.
只能任由他人一顿奚落
And spilling truth as consequence.
最后还会不打自招
I would not hurt you.
我不会让你受伤
Oh everything spins from fucking control.
一切都变得难以操控
You desire a son of your own.
你渴望膝下有子
To carry your name and make you proud.
继承家业 让你引以为豪
I would do anything to give you such a treasure.
我会想尽一切办法如你所愿
I must give him my answer tomorrow.
明日便得答复他
It is too late for such dreams.
此刻幻想这些 为时已晚
It is never too late,
为时未晚
when will is set to purpose.
只要付诸行动
What would you have me do?
需要我怎么做
Whatever we must to rid ourselves of this problem.
怎么能摆脱困境 就怎么做
I recalled your fondness for mulsum.
我记得你很喜欢蜜酒
Varus assures the vintage to be his finest.
瓦鲁斯保证 这是拿最好的葡萄酿制的
I am plied with honeyed wine at every turn this day.
今日人人都为我敬上蜜酒
A simple gesture.
小小薄礼 不成敬意
To smooth edge from jagged events.
忘能海量近日不愉快之事
Jagged?
不愉快
A woman is dead, Tullius.
一个女人死了 图利乌斯
A Roman woman, in my house.
一个罗马女人 命丧我的公♥馆♥
You go too far.
你玩得过火了
I have come to make amends.
我已呈上礼物
With a gift.
前来谢罪
You offer wine to wash away blood?
敬上一瓶酒就能洗净鲜血吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!