Spartacus Arena E05
《斯巴达克斯:竞技场之神》第五集
How did you get beyond the gates?
君何以开锁
They are a weak thing, against such strong purpose…
吾辈冲动之下 焉有完锁
You risk discovery.
君在冒险
I would risk everything.
为见伊人
For you.
吾辈万死不辞
We cannot do this.
我等不能为也
No.

We cannot…
吾辈不能
You fucking whore.
尔等破鞋
Apologies.
很抱歉
Domina summons you.
主母传唤你
Apologies. I did not hear you calling.
吾之歉意 吾并未听到您的召唤
Gather Gaia’s belongings.
收拾盖娅之物
Titus would have them removed.
泰塔斯欲将其销毁
I know how close you held her.
吾知汝之看重盖娅
It was an unfortunate accident.
此实乃不幸之意外
She was taken from us too soon.
伊西去之日过早
Yet blessed to count you as friend, while she was among us.
所幸其在世之时 已以知己待汝
She was more than friend.
伊既为知己
She was family.
亦如家人
Titus has ordered Gaia’s slave removed,
泰塔斯遣散盖娅之奴
and commanded that salt and spelt be scattered.
并下令将盐和斯佩耳特小麦彻底清理
Decision and ritual, to cleanse
决定与仪式 只为清除
all trace of Gaia from beneath his roof.
盖娅曾寓其所之踪迹
I asked Quintus to speak to his father.
我欲昆图斯语于乃父
To not let Gaia be so easily swept from memory.
切勿彻底抹杀盖娅在此的一切痕迹
But a wife’s desires do not always mirror
但往往妇之所欲
those of her husband.
并非夫之所求
Then she must keep them hidden.
她需将其深埋于心
We will tell them ritual was performed,
吾等告之以仪式之举♥行♥
even in absence of the deed.
而实则非也
Naevia and Diona to attest, if questioned.
若有质疑 妮维雅和迪奥娜当为吾等作证
Gratitude.
不胜感激
I am assaulted on all fronts!
吾四面受敌
Tullius spills blood in our own house,
图利乌斯于吾宅犯下屠戮之罪
yet my father condemns innocent son!
然吾父责于其无辜之子
The blame is mine.
我之过也
If only I had stayed a while longer…
若我盘桓稍久
You might have joined Gaia in untimely end.
或许你亦如盖娅故事
No. The fault rests with Tullius alone.
不 错于让图利乌斯单独停留
Listen to them.

Cheering the final games of the old arena.
在旧竞技场为最后一场比赛而欢呼
Yet here we stand.
而吾辈立于此
As removed from them as Gaia from this world.
盖娅之离世亦如其之离去
Courtesy again of fucking Tullius.
操蛋如图利乌斯再次假仁假义
It appears I will be making appearance after all.
看来我还是得露脸了
You gain invitation to the games?
你获得了比赛的邀请
At request of the Magistrate.
在行政官的请求之下
A minor position, the effort far exceeding the reward.
地位不高 离得奖还差得远
It stirs heart, to know you unscathed
作为吾友 汝并未受伤
from association with me.
吾心甚慰
Petronius seemed quite pleased with your offerings.
佩特罗尼乌斯似乎对汝之供品相当满意
Perhaps there is still opportunity
汝或仍有机会
for you to gain placement
于新竞技场揭幕战中
in the opening games of the new arena.
收获一席之地
Fuck the new arena.
狗♥日♥的♥新竞技场
Fuck Tullius, fuck the fucking gods!
狗♥日♥的♥图利乌斯 狗♥日♥的♥神明们
None of it matters now.
今万物于我如浮云
My father gives ultimatum.
吾父已下达最后通牒
Lucretia must no longer hold title of wife.
露迪雅断不能再赋以妻子之名
Titus dissolves your marriage?
泰塔斯欲棒打鸳鸯
That would be a kindness.
如是 甚好
He demands that I dissolve it.
其令我自行决断
Or find myself put to street with her.
不然则与伊露宿街头
Perhaps it best…
也许最好
if she were to find another husband.
她能找到新丈夫
I would sever cock from fucking body,
若无伊在怀
than see her from my arms.
还留吾玉茎何用
I would hold the same at first, in your position.
若我是你 一开始亦当如此
Yet it would crumble to simple reason:
但吾辈应当铭记
If you still intend to run the ludus,
若你仍心系训练场
what other choice remains?
已然别无他法
Your friend, he seems of a mood.
你朋友似乎心情不错
As would you, if trusted brother presented your ass
要是挚交把你的菊花献给
to a Roman for rough pleasure.
一个罗马人 享受甜涩之爱 你亦当如此
You speak of piss.
嘴巴放干净点
And your fortunes shrivel, absent Dagan.
你幸运不再 懦夫达甘
Much like his cock.
一如你胯下之物
Friend.
朋友
What do you make of Dagan?
汝对达甘了解何如
Size and skill an advantage.
体型和技艺乃优势
If dull wit can be honed, he will prove asset.
须琢其璞玉 方显其器
Gannicus.
甘尼克斯
Work the palus, if you are able.
如果可以 就开始训练吧
Schemes plotted while back is turned.
在背后捅刀子
And there stand the results.
至如此结局
Apologies, Dominus.
吾之歉意 主人
You but did as commanded.
汝奉命而为
The burden lies with errant son,
责任在于那逆子
cast adrift upon churning sea
以其不当之行为将
of impropriety.
局面搅得混乱不堪
I would navigate this house towards calmer waters,
吾欲带领家族重归于静
your hands to aid me.
汝可助我一臂之力
Speak, and see them set to task.
看众人开始认真进行任务
A good count of these men were acquired in my absence.
我不在的日子里新来了不少人
Arrange competition,
准备比赛
so that I may determine true worth
以便我能找到
of all beneath my roof.
值得收养的勇士
Our champion should be absent such contest, until recovery.
在康复之前 吾之冠军不应参加此种比赛
I hold no man champion, until proven so to my eyes.
非吾亲眼之所见 决无冠军之所在
Those who stand victorious at ranking’s end
在排名比赛中站到最后胜利的人
will find honored position within these walls.
会在墙上拥有属于自己的荣光
Those who do not will be sold to the mines.
其余的则将被卖♥♥至矿场
Harsh reward, for men already bearing own mark.
对于仍未获得兄弟之印记的人来说可谓祸福相倚
I remain unconvinced all here are deserving of it.
我对这的一切是否值得充满怀疑
You are clear to your purpose?
你清楚任务了吧
Yes, Dominus.
是的 主人
Gladiators!
角斗士们
Attend!
集♥合♥
Diona..
迪奥娜
Where is Lucretia?
露迪雅何在
I will fetch her, Dominus.
我把她找来 主人
No, leave her where she is. You may answer question.
不用了 由她去吧 我问你几个问题
Has salt and spelt been scattered?
盐和面粉撒过了吗
Yes, Dominus.
是的 主人
We have swept it from the villa.
吾等已将其清理出公♥馆♥
A step towards proper path.
做得好
Should have let the bitch tell her own lies.
尔不该替那贱♥人♥圆谎
Diona. Lower voice.
迪奥娜 小点声
So now you command me?
那么尔现在在命令我吗
Will you decide who fucks me as well?
尔也会命令我和别人上♥床♥吗
I did not mean…
我不是说
Do not think you stand above me.
别以为尔比我矜贵
Cossutius could easily have chosen you,
若非汝之处♥女♥地松弛如斯
had your cunt not been so loose.
科萨特斯便会毫不犹豫地选择你
Why would you say such things?
何出此言
We have been as one since we were children.
吾辈两小无猜
I count you dearest friend.
吾视汝为知己
Friendship is a privilege.
知己又如何

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!