On their knees.
卑躬屈膝之人
Tullius..
图利乌斯
You know I often dreamt of Gaia’s touch,
我年轻些的时候
when I was a younger man?
常常梦到盖娅的爱抚
The taste of her lips.
唇瓣的芳泽
Now they form words in my ear,
现在它们变成了我耳畔的轻语
asking favor for this house.
请求我为这个家族伸出援手
Placing me in difficult position.
这让我很为难
Gaia’s affections for this house are genuine.
盖娅对这个家族的爱是真挚的
As are her feelings for you.
和她对你的感情一样
Returned in kind.
必有善报
She holds my reply.
她有我的回答
Go to her, and see it delivered.
去找她 让她告诉你吧
Gaia…Gaia.
盖娅 盖娅
Have you lost mind!?!
你疯了吗
Again attempting to maneuver around Tullius?
又想交善图利乌斯之友
I only sought to elevate our position…
我只想让我们家族更显赫
By plunging the good name of this house into muck and shit!
就通过败坏家族名声 让它陷入不复之地
What would you have me do?
你想让我如何
Bow and scrape to that fucking lunatic?
对那个该死的疯子卑躬屈膝吗
He is above our station!
他比我们地位高
I gave warning not to provoke the man.
我也已警告你不要激怒于他
You ignore it and here are the results.
你不听 再看我们的处境
A Roman citizen.
一个罗马公民
Dead in my house.
死在我的家里
By the hands of the very man you defend.
凶手便是您一再维护之人
You help set this in motion,
你促成了这一切
and now claim innocence in the outcome?
现在却声称自己无辜
I claim vengeance.
我要复仇
His life for hers.
用他的命来抵
Blood and brains on the fucking floor.
让他的血流成河 浆脑涂地
Reward well deserved.
这是他该受的
No.

There will be no retribution.
冤冤相报何时了
I will see him dead!
我要看着他死
You will do as fucking commanded!
你♥他♥妈♥的按我说的做
And what of Gaia?
盖娅之事如何处理
She partook of too much wine…
她饮酒过量
as she was often known to do.
这点所有人都已习惯
In the night she lost footing…
在黑夜里她失足
and fell to her death at the bottom of the cliff.
从悬崖上坠入谷底摔死
Do not look to him!
别看他
I am the dominus of this fucking house.
我他妈的才是一家之主
See it done.
按我说的办
Quintus.
昆图斯
So this is why you spirited me to Neapolis.
原来这便是你让我去那不勒斯的原因
Not to find common ground, but to bury your father.
并非找共同点 却是要将我埋葬于异地
That was not my intent.
我没想那么做
You knew nothing of this?
聚会之事你一点都不知晓
It was all that woman’s doing?
全是那个女人做的吗
The two of you feed off each other,
你们两个狼狈为奸
fattening yourselves with lies.
靠着谎言自我膨胀
Well I would see the feast at an end.
我要结束这一切
What is your meaning?
此话何意
You know my fucking meaning.
你懂我意
That ill bred woman has brought this family nothing but shame.
这个下♥贱♥的女人只会为此家族带来耻辱
She is my wife!
伊乃吾妻
Because I foolishly allowed it!
皆因吾愚蠢的同意
I wanted you to have something of your own.
我希望你能拥有
Something that held meaning to you,
一些对你有意义的东西
even if no one else saw it.
即使别人从未看过
Yet what has she given you?
但她给予你何物
No dowry to speak of.
没有值得夸耀的嫁妆
No name to elevate status.
没有提升声望的家族背景
And no heir to carry the name Batiatus.
没有生出巴蒂塔斯家族的继承人
Every choice you make, shapes your fate, Quintus.
昆图斯 汝之抉择决定汝之命运
I cannot change missteps of the past.
我无力改变往昔之错
But I will see you on proper path.
但我将把你引入正轨
And Lucretia must be swept from it.
露迪雅必须逐出
You would dissolve my marriage?
您要解除我的婚约
No.

You will make that choice for yourself.
你自己抉择
Or be gone from this house with her.
或同她一起被滚出此屋檐
Wait.
等等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!