Because to not would be a lie,
因为我不想自欺欺人
much deeper than the one we tell Oenomaus.
这比向奥诺马默斯坦白更为深沉的感情
I did not want this.
我也不想如此
I love that man like a brother.
我敬爱那个男人如同兄长
Yet what I feel for you…
而我对你的感觉
Tell me it does not stir in your breast as well.
告诉我你心中毫无波澜
What I feel means nothing.
而我的感觉毫无意义
It holds the world.
汝之答案便是一切
What would you do, if you were my husband?
如果我的丈夫是你 获悉这种事情
And you learned of such a thing?
你会如何
I would kill us both.
我会亲手杀死咱俩这对奸夫淫♥妇♥
You are an imposing brute.
你真乃雄伟之野兽
Tell me, giant.
告诉我 大块头
Where do your tastes lie?
你喜欢什么
Toward cock, or cunt?
是一柱擎天 还是蜜汁鲍鱼呢
Apologies, he does not grasp your language.
抱歉 他难以理解你的言语
Are you able to form words, so that he may?
那你能翻译吗
I serve but to do so.
遵命
I do not care for struggle nor complaint.
不要无谓的挣扎或抱怨
Will you submit to all I ask for?
你能完全臣服于我吗
He is agreeable.
他同意
Come then.
来吧
I would have your ass quickly.
我会很快地从后面上你的
He tells me he hopes you are not of a gentle nature.
他渴望您野性有加
Brutes such as this craves rough hands, and cock their equal.
就像它渴望着粗糙的手和阳♥具♥一样野性
Then he shall be well satisfied.
如此他定能如愿
Come.
来吧
How does he fare?
他现今如何
Painfully, yet he lives.
痛楚万分 但仍得以保命
lt should not have happened.
此事本不该发生
To be said of many things this night.
今晚意料之外之事又何止一件
He does not drink.
他不饮酒
He does not fuck.
也不寻欢
Why does he remain?
他何必留守于在此
The man is a mystery.
他是个迷
One I would have forever solved.
一个我永远无法解开之迷
You could gauge nothing of his intent?
其意图你一点都看不出吗
He fears your husband attempts maneuver.
他惧怕你丈夫企图于权贵交善
I believe his presence is meant only to rattle nerves.
他于此唯一目的便是让众人紧张
Tullius will give voice of this
图利乌斯会四处传播该聚会
until the din reaches Titus’ ears.
直到泰塔斯知晓
Then we must keep his tongue occupied.
那我们必采取手段让其闭嘴
I believe your charms will sway him?
若你魅惑于他 使其改变主意
You know nothing of women, Solonius.
索罗尼斯 你对女人一窍不通
And even less of their charms.
甚至无法觉悟女人之魅力
Oh, I would not ask you to do this.
我不会要求你这样做
That is why I offer.
所以我主动请缨
The only reason?
原因何在
The man proves troublesome thorn.
该男人就如肉中刺一般
Who better to remove it than trusted friend?
有谁比好友更适合将它拔出
Gaia..
盖娅
Keep thoughts towards elevating this house.
专注于如何让该家族飞黄腾达
I will see to Tullius…
我将与图利乌斯会面
and in the act secure elevation of my own.
也为了确保我自己可飞黄腾达
To the benefit of all.
一举多得
The woman thinks highly of herself.
此女自视甚高
An estimation deeply shared.
深有同感
You’ve become a difficult man to gain private audience with.
现在你已一面难求
It was not always so.
旧日里并非如此
Much has changed since our youth.
人定会随时间而变
Not everything I hope.
愿未改变所有
I remember a time when it was you,
忆往昔
it was impossible to trap alone.
总是难于与你私会
Every man in Capua was at your feet.
卡普亚的每个男人都拜倒于你的石榴裙下
Now I would have but one.
此刻却只有一人
Standing beside me.
站于我身旁
I was saddened to hear of your husband’s passing.
耳闻你夫君过世 我尤为伤心
Were you?
真的吗
Only with thoughts toward you.
只是为你感到伤心
Once again with no family to speak of.
又一次没有可以依靠的家庭
No one to care for you.
没有能关心你的人
It is a difficult thing.
很难得
To find a man of my standing.
有一个男人能为我考虑
I always favored this color.
我一直喜欢这个颜色
I know.
我知道
The gods smile upon me,
一定是诸神的眷顾
having had word of this night reach my ears.
让我知晓今夜的聚会
The fortune is mine.
幸运的是我
Yet I would have word of it travel no further.
但我希望这个消息不要再传播出去
You petition this for yourself?
这是你自己的请求
Or for the House of Batiatus?
还是为巴蒂塔斯家族
Lucretia is as a sister to me.
露迪雅如我亲姐妹一般
I would not see her injured by wagging tongue.
我不会任由她被闲言碎语伤害
You ask much.
你要求甚多
I offer more…
我会给予更多
I swear never to speak of what has happened this night.
我发誓不会泄露今晚之事
If you will deliver message to your friend…
只要你可以将此信息传与你的朋友
and her husband.
还有她的丈夫
One they will take to heart,
从你这儿传递的
coming from you…
她们会铭记于心
Words have not inflated beyond truth.
看来名副其实
The offerings of the House of Batiatus
巴蒂塔斯家的款待
are truly to be admired.
确实让人印象深刻
Well, even more so upon the sands.
在沙场之上定会更加精彩
Imagine the excitement our wares would cause,
想象一下我们的角斗士会引起怎样的骚动
if included in opening celebration of the new arena.
若他们能参加新竞技场的开幕式
Capua would be blessed by such appearance.
他们会为卡普亚增光添彩
I will send word to your husband to discuss the matter.
我会和你丈夫讨论相关事宜
Oh, I thought this night never to end.
我愿以为今夜会永无止境
It concludes with this house soaring to the heavens,
于你之力推 今夜之后 巴蒂塔斯家族
upon your wings.
必将直冲云霄
A feat aided by your presence.
皆因有您的帮助才能完成此壮举
The evening would have gone as well had I never known.
没有我在也一样会很好
Perhaps more so.
也许更完满
The hour is late.
时间很晚了
Take to your bed,
就寝吧
and carry with you my gratitude.
带着我的感激入睡
I would err, linger, until all guests have departed.
我会等到所有宾客都离去
Oh, Gaia is a woman of great appetite.
盖娅是个欲望很旺盛的女人
Dawn will threaten before she’s had her fill.
即便到天亮也无法满足她
Lucretia?
露迪雅
This house is pale shadow, absent your light.
没有汝之照耀 此地定黯淡无光
See everything restored to proper place.
把所有东西都复归原位
Nothing must be suspected.
绝不能引起怀疑
Yes, Domina.
是 主人
I know you feel it’s a betrayal.
我知道你觉得这是背叛
But there are times when the truth is more hurtful.
但有时候事实伤人更深
Titus must never know.
泰塔斯永远不能知道
Domina.
是 主人
Apollo.
阿波罗
God of the sun.
太阳之神
And truth.
也是真理之神
Something often obscured by the masks we wear.
有些事时常隐藏于我们所戴面具之后
Your guests have abandoned you.
你的宾客们都离你而去
I thought the toad Solonius would at least remain.
我以为至少讨厌的索罗尼斯会留下
The hour is late.
时间已晚
He believed you occupied for the night.
他以为你今晚有伴了
They say Apollo brings warmth and prosperity,
人们说阿波罗带来温暖和兴旺
to those who would pray to him.
给那些为其祈祷
Those who understand their place.
那些有自知之徒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!