To your advantage.
如你等所愿
Make preparation.
准备启程
We leave for Neapolis.
奔赴那不勒斯
See to my father.
随我父亲同去
He is attended to as promised.
他会如约出席
Have Gaia send word to Petronius.
让盖亚给佩特罗尼乌斯带个口信
You entertain tonight.
你今晚好好招待他
If he and his circle overreach?
如果他们丧失分寸 我当如何
The appetites of men are not easily set aside
一群兽♥性♥大发的男人岂会
by the words of a woman.
听任一个妇人的劝阻
We’ll send message to Solonius. He can stand in my place,
我会给索罗尼斯捎个信 让他出席
speak for the house if so needed.
如有变故 便会出面
Quintus…
昆图斯
The risk outwieght concerned.
我心中自然有数
See to Petronius and his guests.
好好招待佩特罗尼乌斯一干人等
With their satisfaction,
只要他们满意
our position in the opening games secured.
我们定会在开幕式上占据一席之地
Snare any fish today in your little net?
今日网下可有收获
Reward, for victory in the arena.
此乃竞技场凯♥旋♥之赏赐
Continue and see more weigh palm.
再接再厉 绝不会亏待你
Dagan questions receiving the greater sum.
吾二人携手血战沙场
We stood equally upon the sands.
迪亘不知为何奖赏有别
Tell him he receives twice the coin…
转告他 你不足其五成实力
because you are half the man.
他因此获得双倍奖赏
I am a gladiator, as he is.
我亦角斗士 与他无异
If we did not need you to exchange our words for his,
如你不如实转告我等之意于他
you would never have been given chance to take up sword.
我绝不会留你三寸气在
Bread.
面包
For your pets.
给你宠物吃
Doiros was the brother I held closest to me.
戴罗斯曾与我情同手足
He was a fierce warrior,
他骁勇善战
as was my father and all before us.
与我父及众先辈无异
I watched as they all fell beneath the spears of the Arverni.
我曾亲眼目睹他们葬身于阿维尔尼人的长矛之下
longing for the day when l could pick up arms
渴望有一天能继承衣钵 拿起武器
and stand beside them in glory.
与他们一同迎接荣耀
My father, my brothers,
我的父亲 我的兄长
Doiros– l watched as they all fell beneath the spears of the Arverni.
道伊若斯 我目睹他们葬身于阿维尔尼人长矛之下
My hand yet too small to pick up sword.
而我还无力举剑
I was forced to serve.
我忍♥辱负重
To bow and scrape.
卑躬屈膝
First of all to the shits that took my family.
先是家道中落
And then to the Romans they sold me to.
后又被罗马人出♥卖♥♥♥为奴
Not a day passes where I do not dream
我无时无刻不在盼望
of honoring the dead in blood and victory.
用仇敌之鲜血祭奠吾族之仙灵
Auctus is the first life I’ve ever taken in battle.
阿克塔斯舍命助我首战凯♥旋♥
He will not be forgotten.
我必永生难忘
They were Auctus’ pets.
它们是阿克塔斯的宠物
I never favored them.
我曾厌恶它们
Now they’re all that’s left.
现在与之为伴 寄托哀思
Stand up straight.
立正站好
What of this one?
这个如何
See how his form is carved,
看他健美的身形
with each muscle building on to the next?
紧凑的肌肉纹理
A worthy addition to any ludus.
在竞赛中必有上佳表现
A fine offering, is he not?
货色尚佳 你意下如何
I would not waste coin.
他一文不值
The man favors his left,
此人身体左倾
revealing injury to the leg.
腿上定有伤病
Unsuitable for men of discerning eye.
阁下真是好眼力
Let us turn to something of rarer quality.
我向您推荐一件珍品
I have a Thracian of the Maedi tribe,
我有一个梅迪部落的色雷斯人
the likes of which you have..
就如同您之
Thracians are too difficult to control.
色雷斯人难于控制
And aggravate the Gauls beyond reason.
他们对高卢人有莫名的敌意
My son speaks truth.
吾儿言之有理
You offer us piss and claim it wine.
你以次充好
You will find none better in Neapolis.
此为那不勒斯最优
I but hope your city’s drink holds higher standard.
我希望此城美酒能更胜一筹
Come, let us seek libation to wash taste of shit from mouth.
我们走 望美酒能冲掉这晦气
Diona.
当娜
It does not hurt.
这不疼
Wait.
且慢
We haven’t spoken.
你我久未言谈
Or laughed, as we usually do…
一同嬉笑
I have no time for childish things.
我无暇嬉戏
Domina wishes me bathed. For tonight.
主人要我净身 为今晚准备
Take this to Oenomaus.
把它交给奥诺马默斯
These men are to be brought up to the villa, properly oiled and scented.
带入宅院的人务必以油和香水拭身
Yes, Domina.
遵命 主人
There is much I need attended to tonight.
今夜必将事务繁多
I would have you by my side,
你需伴我左右
not be dislodged by any request.
不要离开半步
Gratitude.
不胜荣幸
There is one thing that I would ask you in return.
我有一事相求 望你以此为报
It’s well known your husband’s allegiance lies with Titus.
尽人皆知 你夫君对泰塔斯赤胆忠心
Sway him to keep what we do here confined to shadow.
但望他不要声张我等所为之事
Or I fear that other secrets
否则 恐他日之秘密
will find their way into the light.
亦浮出水面
Am I understood?
你可明白
Yes, Domina.
遵命 主人
See it done.
退下吧
Venus blushes in her garden,
如此花容月貌
shamed by such beauty.
即便是维纳斯也自愧不如
Would that she stood in my place,
天神如她 若纡尊下凡
and I among the roots and leaves.
我等庸脂俗粉便立马低入尘埃
These hands are not meant for common earth.
红稣手 黄藤酒 哪会沾染俗物
They have held me close as dearest friend.
这双柔荑曾将我紧拥入怀
As sister.
亲如姐妹
Tonight mine shall return favor,
今晚 我愿回报此情
and aid yours in seizing position so richly deserved.
祝你一臂之力 登上你应得之位
Solonius arrives.
索罗尼斯来了
Let us greet him,
咱们去迎接他吧
and forge memory of a night not soon forgotten.
然后携手共赴这难忘良宵
The man is no Gannicus,
虽然那人不是甘尼克斯
yet he surpasses in enthusiasm.
但却热情非凡
They are well received.
他们皆很受欢迎
As are all things born of base desire.
不过是原始之欲而已
Apologies.
恕我冒昧
We ask too much of you in this,
斗胆邀您 实为唐突
but your presence is of great comfort.
但您的大驾光临着实让寒舍蓬荜生辉
The situation forces us all to actions
盛情之下 却之不恭
otherwise never considered.
自当欣然前来
The blame lies in the Fates, absolving weighted heart.
命中有时终须有 且以此聊以自♥慰♥吧
See this to the pantry.
速速退下 回餐具室去
And remain there until I call upon you,
我不唤你 不得随意乱走
after all have left.
直至宴会结束
We dishonor this house.
我们着实玷污了这豪♥宅♥
We but do as commanded.
一日为奴 万事顺应主愿
The cause does not alter result.
开脱之言
No. Yet we must move beyond it,
可是 如不作此想
or be driven to madness.
我们必然会被逼至发狂
The man fucks as a bull, horns to purpose.
此男头戴牛角 精壮如牛 御女有方
Gratitude for gracing the House of Batiatus
衷心的感谢各位大驾光临巴蒂塔斯府邸
with esteemed presence.
使之蓬荜生辉
One which my husband regrets he cannot share, due to pressing business.
可惜外子因公务繁忙 无法抽身奉陪 甚是抱歉
Oh, I had not noticed his absence.
您这么一说 我才刚发现尊夫不在
What you have seen is but a taste of the pleasures
诸君适才所赏 乃舍下些许助兴之乐
afforded you beneath humble roof.
俗夫莽汉 只求博君一笑
Our gladiators, our slaves,
舍下的角斗士和奴隶
everything within these walls,
只要在这高墙之内的所有下人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!