Either way, we will be free of him.
不论如何 我们都将脱离其枷锁
An epic showing from the House of Batiatus,
巴蒂塔斯家族的史诗级表演
certain to please the gods!
让众神为之倾倒
In gratitude, we will be merciful,
为表感激 我们应慈悲为怀
and grant life!
宽恕生命
You are overly kind.
你太心慈手软了
Your house has been most accommodating,
阁下家族是最为热情好客
and should be rewarded.
应当受此赏赐
Well, gratitude. I…
好把 不胜感激 我…
Are you unwell?
阁下是否安好
Perhaps the excitement is too much for him.
或许这对于他过分刺♥激♥了
It is but the heat and dust.
是高温和尘土的原因
Water.
拿水来
I would not have torrid throat
为不会让你在口干舌燥之际
announce your final offering.
宣布最终表演
Address the crowd?
向群众致辞吗
The honor is unfit a lanista.
我身为角斗士训练者怎敢造次
We decide what befits a lanista, Batiatus.
是否造次是由我们来定夺的 巴蒂塔斯
Make introduction and let us move on.
去做介绍 节目继续
I stand humbled before the great people of Capua.
我谦卑的立于卡普亚伟大的人♥民♥面前
My home and my heart,
吾家吾心
too long parted from chest.
已分离良久
In gratitude,
为表感激
I present the final offering
我来介绍巴蒂塔斯家族
from the House of Batiatus.
带来的最终表演
Entering the arena,
步入竞技场的是
a virgin upon its sands…
沙场上的新兵
I give you Crixus!
有请克雷斯
Murmillo!
姆尔米罗
His opponent,
对手是
a warrior unmatched in skill and honor.
技巧和荣誉无与伦比的勇士
I give you Auctus!
阿卡迪斯
Hoplomachus!
武装战神
Capua!
卡普亚
Begin!
开始
Auctus wields spear to rival Mars himself.
阿卡迪斯持长矛堪比战神
Well he has been well trained.
他确实训练有素
The same cannot be said of Crixus.
克雷斯相形见绌啊
Perhaps he should have remained a hauler of stone.
也许搬运工才是他的本色
Stupid fuck!
操蛋的白♥痴♥
Kill the little cunt!
干掉这个小贱♥人♥
Fuck!

What?
什么
Fuck!

Fuck!

Barca has taught you well…
汝已尽备巴尔卡所学
Yes!
太棒了
A fine showing, Batiatus!
精彩的演出 巴蒂塔斯
With unexpected conclusion!
战果出人意料
Indeed it was.
确实如此
I swear to be burned, chained, beaten, or die by the sword.
我誓愿上刀山下火海入炼狱 战死沙场
In pursuit of honor in the arena.
为竞技场之荣誉而战
Welcome to the brotherhood.
欢迎加入
Crixus proves himself.
克雷斯已证明自己
Perhaps even as match for Gannicus one day.
有朝一日或许将与甘尼克斯匹敌
In and out of the arena.
不论竞技场内外
You fought well. Brother.
打得很精彩 兄弟
Your Gaul, still yet a recruit,
你的高卢人 身为新兵
defeated a gladiator I considered among the best of my men.
便击败了我麾下 最优秀的角斗士
It would appear I underestimated Crixus.
看来我低估了克雷斯
As I did my son.
低估了我的儿子
You honor me, father.
您让我倍感荣耀 父亲
Oh, you honor yourself.
是你自己所作所为使然
When cleared of plots and schemes.
在放弃阴谋诡计之后如此
Thoughts far removed, never to return.
那等想法已摒弃不回
Nothing pleases more than to see reason take hold of senses.
再无他物比看到理智战胜情感更为喜悦
And a house righting its path.
一代家族正在重新崛起
I will see it continued in your absence.
您离开后我定当努力
Absence?
离开
I assume you return to Sicilia. Your health…
愚以为您将重回西西里岛 您贵体…
Seeing Crixus’ victory stirred
看到克雷斯胜利
passions I have not felt in many years.
重燃我内心深处迷失多年的激♥情♥
For the blood and the sand,
为了血与沙
the roar of the crowd. Oh, it lifts spirits
群众的呼声 它们对人心的鼓舞
more than change of clime could hope to offer.
远不是环境变化所能相比的
No, I will stay at your side,
不 我将伴你左右
and together we shall see the House of Batiatus
吾等定将共同见证巴蒂塔斯家族
rise to former glories. Huh.
重塑当年之辉煌
You remain here?
你要留在这里
Until breath flees wearied flesh,
一直到气数将近垂老死去
calling me to the afterlife.
只待来生的时候为止

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!