to which we sadly must attend.
而我们又不得不接受
You take leave? So soon?
二位要告辞了吗 这么快
A regrettable necessity.
很遗憾 但我们还有事
Gratitude for your hospitality.
盛情款待 不胜感激
I look forward to seeing you at the games.
期待在比赛时再见
And your man Gannicus upon my primus.
贵府的甘尼克斯对阵鄙人的骁将
Oh, you honor us.
那是我们的荣幸
Crixus begins to show promise.
克雷斯开始有些起色了
Upon his back?
你是说他的后背吗
The man always rises. A trait to be admired.
他会有好表现的 只要有奖励
So you have eyes for the Gaul now?
这么说你看上那个高卢佬了
And if I did?
万一是这样呢
I would fucking kill you.
我会杀掉你这厮
Come here…
来啊
You fucking cunts!
你这混♥蛋♥
You soil our food!
多谢你的美食
Why should we not make meal of your fucking pets..
我们为什么不拿你的狗屁宠物来做菜呢
Crixus…
克雷斯
You do not help your friend?
你不去帮你的好兄弟吗
This is a fight between brothers.
这是兄弟间的战斗
I do not yet bear the mark.
我还不够格
Have you lost fucking mind?!
你们这帮蠢货疯了吗
Stand down!
住手
Calm yourselves!
都给我冷静点
Is this what my house has fallen to?
我们家族就沦落到这步田地了吗
Brother setting upon brother,
兄弟们打成一团
so far removed from the honor of the arena,
把竞技场的荣耀丢得干干静静
where such contest holds meaning?
这种竞技还有意义吗
This points to reason the gods have turned from us,
这就是为什么神灵们惩罚我们
stripping the primus from our hands.
从我们手中夺走了骁将
I do not fight in the games?
我不能去比赛了吗
You do not.
不能
Yet our sacrifices do not stand unrewarded.
不过此事并非无谓的牺牲
A few of you will take to the sands after mid-day sun.
正午过后 你们中的某些人将赶赴沙场
And I expect those chosen to bring more honor
望被钦点的勇士比起现在所作所为的耻辱
to the House of Batiatus
能够为巴蒂塔斯家族
than you now bring to yourselves.
带来更多的荣誉
Yeah! Fuck you!
太棒了 我♥操♥
Gnaeus fights Barca!
尼亚斯对阵巴尔卡
And I will split your ass in two.
然后我就把你的屁♥股♥劈成两半
Fuck.

You do not gain position?
你没有得到对阵机会吗
I do. Against Crixus.
有 对阵克雷斯
Uh, your favorite.
你的最爱
The man does not even bear the fucking the mark.
这等鸟人都没有角斗士印记
I am to fight?
我要上场了吗
You are to die.
你要去送死了
At the end of my spear.
死在我的长矛尖上
So you fight in the arena, I do not.
你将登上竞技场 而我却不会
The gods truly punish me.
这着实是上帝的惩罚
I long to be of the brotherhood.
我渴望兄弟印记
To become a gladiator.
渴望成为角斗士
But to be awarded position..
但是被奖以如此厚赏
it is an honor I have not earned.
我受之不起
There are many things given to us in this life,
我们一生中因为错误的原因
for the wrong reasons.
得到了诸多事物
What we do with such blessings
如何泰然处之
that is the true test of a man.
这才是为人真正的考验所在
Go well, return victorious brother.
一路顺风 凯♥旋♥而归
May Auctus fall.
愿阿卡迪斯垫背
And Barca follow.
巴尔卡相随
Auctus, Gnaeus..
阿卡迪斯 尼亚斯
Return victorious, brothers.
凯♥旋♥而归 兄弟们
For I am out of wine.
我的美酒可是已经库存殆尽了
After all we’ve done.
在付出如此之多
The sacrifices made.
牺牲如此之大后
Only to have the primus torn from grasp.
不料骁将竟被人横夺
Torn would imply resistance.
横夺意味着反抗
My father offers none.
我父亲却无动于衷
You could not move him from this decision?
难道你无能为力了吗
Hercules would fail in the labor.
即便是宙斯之子亦无力回天
Are we set to leave?
我们可否启程了
I would not arrive late.
我可不想迟到
Doctore gathers the men.
教练集结好了角斗士
Perhaps some mulsum while you wait, father.
等待之时享受些许蜜酒 父亲
To celebrate your return to the games.
以此庆祝您重归竞技场
You seek to ply me with honeyed-wine?
想以蜜酒征服我吗
You find my weakness.
你成功了
And I would have it exploited.
恭敬不如从命
I shall join you.
我来陪您意下如何
It disquiets your stomach too much.
它会折磨你的胃
Especially in hot weather such as this.
这样的热天尤其如此
It never did agree with you.
你一向不喝的
A trait gained from your mother.
你母亲便是如此
A presence sorely missed.
您真是思念如斯啊
Every day.
一向如此
Your Gaul appears ragged.
高卢人看上去狼狈不堪
The result of extensive training.
严酷训练所致
In preparation for the test he has yet to take.
为其将来的试炼做准备
You set this in motion, Quintus.
是你买♥♥他来讨其欢欣 昆图斯
By purchasing the man to gain favor.
以至于如此恶果
Only after I looked into his eyes, and saw a spark.
我在他眼中看到了火花
As you always spoke of.
正如您常说的那样
Then today presents rare opportunity.
那么今日之机绝无仅有
Auctus, a man forged beneath my rule,
阿卡迪斯 我亲自栽培的角斗士
to face Crixus, forged beneath yours.
对战你培养的战士 克雷斯
The outcome to prove if son has learned
让结果来证明是否真的是
anything of worth from father.
虎父无犬子
Your time has come.
属于你的时刻到了
Gratitude.
多谢
For all you have taught me.
你的教导我不胜感激
Fight with honor.
为荣誉而战
And if the gods will it…
如果真的天妒英才
die the same.
就战死沙场吧
Crixus.
克雷斯
A word.
有话跟你说
You have shown great promise.
在练习和与甘尼克斯的表演中
In practice. In exhibition against Gannicus.
你都表现出了无量的前途
Yet this is the arena.
不过这里是竞技场
This is where men become gods.
是凡人成神的地方
Legions with far greater training and skill than you
大批比你训练有素 技巧高超的战士
have fallen upon this sacred ground.
倒在这块神圣的土地上
Many beneath Auctus’ spear.
死在阿卡迪斯的长矛之下
But I do not think that you will be one of them.
但是我认为你与众不同
You have the blood of a champion.
你有着冠军之血统
To rival any my father has ever heralded.
足以让吾父之战士为你称臣
Do you wish to behold such miracle come to pass?
你难不成要错失如此之良机吗
It is all I desire.
这是我心之所向
Then seize fucking glory.
那就去为荣耀而战
And see us both proven worthy.
证明我们的价值所在
Have you set Crixus to purpose?
让克雷斯清楚任务了吗
I stoke the flame as best I can.
我已尽我所能点燃他心中的火焰
It is now up to the man to ignite.
是时候看他自己要如何燃烧
Or be forever extinguished.
抑或永远熄灭了
A pity it is not Gannicus, nor the primus.
可惜这不是甘尼克斯或者骁将
It was well earned.
那才是他应得的
Yet he is the one honored.
但他却受人尊崇
While his only fucking son is left to languish.
他唯一的儿子却在自生自灭
Soon your father will attest your worth.
很快令尊就将为证明你的价值
Or decay into the afterlife.
抑或朽老死去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!