It would be unfortunate to have come so far,
若远道而来 空手而归
and find hands empty.
实在是待客不周
Would it not?
不是吗
I would not have it so.
我自然不会这么做
Excellent!
好极了
Let us prepare Gannicus and –
何不为甘尼克斯准备
No. What joy is there in exploring ground already discovered?
慢 李杜诗篇万口传 至今何人觉新鲜
None at all.
确实不新鲜
What do you offer?
那你想送什么
A gladiator of your choosing,
一位角斗士 随您挑
paired with a slave
附赠一名女奴
as yet untouched…?
还是处♥女♥
Untouched?
处♥女♥
A delicacy no longer present at the moment in my house.
这种好东西吾家已绝
Then it is fortunate you find yourself in ours.
那在寒舍能找到 也算是幸运吧
Solonius! A word.
索罗尼斯 我有话说
I would share its equal.
我亦如此
I came to you as trusted friend,
我把你当信得过的朋友
carrying news of Tullius’ renewed offer towards Gannicus..
告诉你图利乌斯对甘尼克斯最新的心意
You carried but shit, spewed from an errant hole.
你这是什么狗屁消息 从谁的屁♥眼♥里听来的
And what of other knowledge I lighted upon treacherous ears?
那什么消息才能不污染了你的清听呢
That of Varus’ arrival, to be met by Vettius?
瓦鲁斯已经来了 维提乌斯会接待他
Vettius is a fool.
维提乌斯是个蠢货
Under the employ of Tullius!
那是因为他听命于图利乌斯
He will think I had hand in the boy’s assault..
他会觉得我也参与了杀死那孩子的计划
He suspects nothing!
他什么都没怀疑
His thoughts have turned towards my father inside.
一门心思与家父在屋里交谈呢
What seized fucking mind, dispatching message to him?!
究竟得蠢到什么程度的人 才会把这消息透露给他
Your father is in Capua?
令尊在卡普亚吗
He sits with Tullius as you bleat, stroking fucking cock.
你这厮 家父此刻正与图利乌斯 共桌而坐
Why do you remain in the streets?
那你为何站在街上
Oh, why do you think!?
你以为呢
I did not mean for his return.
我没想到令尊已经回来了
I sought only advice, towards worry
我只是想寻求建议 好让
for a man I hold as brother.
兄弟你别着急啊
Intentions well-received.
我心领了
Let us place transgressions aside,
不如把违法的事丢到一边
in favor of more pressing concern.
考虑一些更紧迫的问题
Your patience and reason recalls joyous times,
你的耐心和理智让我怀念
when business was conducted by those who shared respect for it.
当年做生意的都是一群 懂得互相尊重的人
I fear we are a dying breed.
只怕我们这种人要绝种喽
I am certain you shall outlive us all, Master Batiatus.
我担♥保♥您肯定比我们活得更久 巴蒂塔斯大♥师♥
Solonius.
索罗尼斯
I hardly placed you.
我快认不出你了
The years weigh heavy on a man, do they not?
岁月催人老啊 不是吗
Your presence is fortuitous,
你来得正好
striking need to seek you out.
我正急着想找你呢
Share walk, and let us review recent events…
咱们一起逛逛吧 聊聊最近的情况
Am I allowed voice now?
我现在能说话了吗
Could the gods halt the sound?
神灵们能让你噤声吗
Whatever Tullius and the boy may think,
不管图利乌斯和那孩子怎么想
I gained the primus on merit of Gannicus’ prowess.
我能得到那名骁将完全是靠甘尼克斯的实力
Even if true, it is of no matter now.
就算你说的是实话 现在也没用了
Gannicus will not appear in the games.
甘尼克斯是不会上场的
But Varus has made personal request!
但瓦鲁斯单独提了要求
A necessary sacrifice,
这是一点必要的牺牲
towards leveling unequal ground.
为了弥补不平等的交易
You will make apology to Varus,
你要去给瓦鲁斯道歉
relaying Gannicus found injury in training.
向他透露甘尼克斯在训练时受了伤
And that Vettius is amply capable
告诉他维提乌斯已经有足够的实力
of seeing the primus attended.
和骁将交手了
You give away the primus, and now ask
你把骁将送了人 现在
that I tongue the fucking boy’s ass?
还让我给那厮吸疮舔痔
I ask nothing.
不是我让你去做
This is how it will be.
你必须做
In return a few of our men will be paired
作为补偿 我们的几位勇士会
against each other after mid-day sun.
在正午之后搭对互斗
Our men fight themselves?
让我们的人自己打自己吗
The only plank salvaged from such wreckage.
唯有此计 别无他法
Then we must choose the men with care.
那我们选人的时候就得花心思了
They have been chosen for us.
他们已经替我们选好了
Tullius now selects my fucking men as well?
图利乌斯这厮都替我选好人了
An unavoidable concession.
这是不可避免的让步
Barca and Gnaeus, Auctus
巴尔卡对奈斯 阿卡迪斯
to face your Gaul, Crixus.
对你的高卢勇士 克雷斯
Crixus? Is but a recruit,
克雷斯 他只是个新人
not yet a fucking gladiator!
连个角斗士都算不上
Who you failed to mention was purchased from Tullius.
你没提到的那位是从图利乌斯那儿买♥♥的
To gain…
那是为了讨
To gain his favor.
那是为了讨他的欢心
And what fruits did your scheme bear?
那你的阴谋可有什么结果吗
Oh, this is price due for attempting to maneuver men above your station.
这就是跟地位比你高的人耍花招的惨痛代价
Be thankful it was not more costly.
你该庆幸没有更多的代价
Are you certain you would not prefer
你确定你不喜欢
the man bathed and scented?
焚香沐浴过的人吗
He stands perfect towards his cause.
他站在那儿已经很完美了
I would, however, gauge the freshness of your offerings.
但是 我想先验一验你的礼物有多新鲜
Remove your robes.
把袍子脱了
Did I not tell you?
我跟你说过吗
They are of a form.
她俩身材不错
But a woman’s worth
但是女人的价值
is not always revealed to the eyes.
不是用眼睛就能看出来的
A man must probe deeper for true value…
男人必须深入了解她真正的价值
Remove yourself to the vestibule.
你现在就去前厅
Return if dominus and his father
如果主人和他的父亲回来了
are seen upon the road.
就回来向我通报
I shall have this one.
我还是要这个吧
She’s considerably tighter.
相比之下 她更紧致
Move on top of him.
换成女上男下
Do you know why I chose this man?
你知道我为什么选了这个男人吗
So crudely etched?
是因为他天生就这么丑吗
The smell of shit hot upon his breath?
还是因为他的呼吸奇臭难闻
Because this world is filled with the grotesque.
因为这个世界充满了丑
And the divine.
与美
They exist together,
二者是并存的
two sides of a coin.
就像硬币的两面
You cannot have one…
你不可能只拥有一样
absent threat of the other.
而免受另一样的威胁
Yet words do not convey the true nature of this.
此中真意 非言语可表
It must be experienced.
必躬身践之
It must be felt…
你必须亲自体验
And never forgotten.
永世铭记
Oh, your absence has been missed in Rome
自从你丈夫过世后 你不在罗马
since your husband’s passing.
让人好生想念
Your charms will brighten darkest night.
你的魅力有如黑夜里的明珠
I long to return.
我一直都想回去
And crest dawn upon a husband yet of this world.
走出丧夫的阴影
How does your dowry stand?
你的嫁妆怎么弄啊
I was under impression you were absent family of means.
我记得你好像没什么家底
Gaia is a treasure within herself.
盖娅她自己就是宝藏
One to be coveted.
让人渴望的宝藏
By a man untethered
那位渴望的男人
to the burden of position and appearance.
完全没有外貌和地位的桎梏
Cossutius.
科萨特斯
You were well satisfied?
您可满意吗
Praise laid upon your house has not been exaggerated.
我对你家从来就没有虚夸过
It is a wonder.
太神奇了
That such base diversion would be impossible to conceal in Rome.
这种低级消遣是不可能 在罗马找到的
Capua is city of many pleasures.
卡普亚是个充满乐趣的城市
Often obscured by pressing business,
但这一点常常被无聊的商业掩盖

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!